Hey, democrats...Do you really hate men?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Hey, democrats...Do you really hate men? Do you believe the father shouldn't have a part in his child life that he is 50% rightful of??? Do you really want to fight for the number ONE reason for poverty in this country--->SIngle parent families. The main reason, environmentally for blacks failing???? It is like sticking your hand into a sharks mouth the level of stupidity you're arguing for.

Men should be part of their families!

Under no case should the men work as the woman takes care of the children??? I don't care who works, but as long as the children are brought up good...Well, it is all fine and good, but you're going to need more than one parent.

The democratic party is the sexist party! As they feel men have no right to be with their own child.

I don't give a shit if the losertrians take over congress and kill my science, infrastructure and education if I can't be their for my children as the father! None of it matters.

Democrats are well-known man haters (at least the ones who don't vote Democrat). Same with women, blacks, gays, etc.

Forum List

Back