Hey Dems! How's that "Trump/Russian Collusion" thing coming along?

Let us know when you figure out it's not against the law to do business with Russia.

Let us know when you figure out it's illegal to lie to the feds about doing business with the Russians. Failing to disclose business with the Russians on an SF-86
Show us your facts or shut your mouth.
Why do you need to be shown the facts of an ongoing investigation?
Why do you keep talking about them as if you know what they are?

Let us know when you figure out it's not against the law to do business with Russia.

Let us know when you figure out it's illegal to lie to the feds about doing business with the Russians. Failing to disclose business with the Russians on an SF-86
I didn't start this thread

I am willing for the investigation to play its course before I demand conclusions

I am willing for the investigation to play its course before I demand conclusions
Of course you are willing to wait, even if it takes 8 years. You weren't so patient during the Benghazi hearings, were you?

Of course you are willing to wait, even if it takes 8 years. You weren't so patient during the Benghazi hearings, were you?
How long is it allowed to take?

It is allowed to take as long as Mewler wants it to take. That's just one of the things wrong with it.

It is allowed to take as long as Mewler wants it to take. That's just one of the things wrong with it.

Seems Mueller is making progress and calling in a steady stream of witnesses

Making you nervous?

Think about this for a moment.

Trump conclusively colluded with Russia, according to Progs....with no evidence.

Hillary did NOT collide with CNN, according to Progs....with very specific evidence.

Snowflake logic.

The Mueller investigation appears to be moving along nicely

He is investigating Trump contacts with Russian agents
He is tracking potential money laundering and influence peddling
Manafort and Flynn seem to be involved much deeper than presumed
Jared Kushner seems on his way out

Republicans.....are you sure you want to drop this?

It's not being discussed much in the public eye because Muller is a professional and tries to keep it under wraps.

When it's over, we'll know roughly what happened. And whatever their conclusions are, I'll be fine with them, because the burden of proof is going to be so fucking high if any accusations are made that the chances Trump's people are innocent will be next to zero, and if they are, then Muller will say so, and we can move on.

An attorney working on the Justice Department's highest-profile money laundering case recently transferred off that assignment in order to join the staff of the special prosecutor investigating the Trump campaign's potential ties to Russia,

Attorney Kyle Freeny was among the prosecutors on hand Friday as a spokesman for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Jason Maloni, testified before a grand jury at federal court in Washington.

Freeny, whose assignment to Special Counsel Robert Mueller's staff has not been previously reported, is the 16th lawyer known to be working with the former FBI chief on the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election

Mueller is doing more hiring than Carrier in Indiana.

It's not being discussed much in the public eye because Muller is a professional and tries to keep it under wraps.

When it's over, we'll know roughly what happened. And whatever their conclusions are, I'll be fine with them, because the burden of proof is going to be so fucking high if any accusations are made that the chances Trump's people are innocent will be next to zero, and if they are, then Muller will say so, and we can move on.

Bingo!
Only Mueller's Team Knows What It's Actually Doing
Trumpsters cry about leaks. But when there are no leaks, that means the investigation has found nothing? :disbelief::happy-1:
Ever consider, the leaks have stopped. Just because the White House can't stop leaks, doesn't mean a competent chain of command can't stop leaks.

Trump conclusively colluded with Russia, according to Progs....with no evidence.

Hillary did NOT collide with CNN, according to Progs....with very specific evidence.

Snowflake logic.
Get over the crap about Clinton. What ever she did -it in no way mitigates Trumps crimes which will soon come to light. Evidence not being made public is not the sane as no evidence. Even you can grasp that, right?

View from the Left: The Russia probe closes in on Trump

I noted above, Trump's Oval Office tirade over the special counsel adds another layer for investigators to peel back on the obstruction front. In terms of collusion, we learned that Mueller's team is homing in on the social media aspect of Russian interference in 2016—including the hundreds of fake Facebook and Twitter accounts Russia used to spread disinformation, the fake rallies and protests Russian operatives organized in America from remote locations, and the Facebook ads Russia bought to target specific voters. The Wall Street Journal reported late Friday that the detailed nature of the information Facebook has turned over to Mueller suggests he’s now obtained a search warrant, a powerful investigative tool:

Finally, investigators are also laying the groundwork to turn the screws on Michael Flynn, who continues to be a main player in the ties that bind Trump and Russia. In classic form, prosecutors are bearing down on Flynn's son, Michael G. Flynn, a purveyor of Twitter conspiracy theories who was intimately involved with the day-to-day operations of his father's lobbying firm. The idea here is to pressure the elder Flynn to cooperate with the investigation in order to shield his son from criminal liability.

Snowflake logic.
Get over the crap about Clinton. What ever she did -it in no way mitigates Trumps crimes which will soon come to light. Evidence not being made public is not the sane as no evidence. Even you can grasp that, right?

I noted above, Trump's Oval Office tirade over the special counsel adds another layer for investigators to peel back on the obstruction front. In terms of collusion, we learned that Mueller's team is homing in on the social media aspect of Russian interference in 2016—including the hundreds of fake Facebook and Twitter accounts Russia used to spread disinformation, the fake rallies and protests Russian operatives organized in America from remote locations, and the Facebook ads Russia bought to target specific voters. The Wall Street Journal reported late Friday that the detailed nature of the information Facebook has turned over to Mueller suggests he’s now obtained a search warrant, a powerful investigative tool:

Finally, investigators are also laying the groundwork to turn the screws on Michael Flynn, who continues to be a main player in the ties that bind Trump and Russia. In classic form, prosecutors are bearing down on Flynn's son, Michael G. Flynn, a purveyor of Twitter conspiracy theories who was intimately involved with the day-to-day operations of his father's lobbying firm. The idea here is to pressure the elder Flynn to cooperate with the investigation in order to shield his son from criminal liability.

I can't talk about the person who just embarked on a nationwide media tour for a book she wrote on why she lost the election?

Can you list the things that I am allowed to talk about?

TIA

Snowflake logic.

I can't talk about the person who just embarked on a nationwide media tour for a book she wrote on why she lost the election?

TIA
I'm not giving you any freakin' list. Common sense should tell anyone with common sense what they should be talking about on a thread about Trump and Russia. But, you don't want to do that because it's looking more and more like they got him by the balls and you don't like that.

Snowflake logic.

TIA
You aren't allowed to talk about anything that embarrasses the snowflakes.

You know that.

Forum List

Back