Hey Dems! How's that "Trump/Russian Collusion" thing coming along?

Let us know when you figure out it's not against the law to do business with Russia.

Let us know when you figure out it's illegal to lie to the feds about doing business with the Russians. Failing to disclose business with the Russians on an SF-86
Show us your facts or shut your mouth.
Start with the July meeting with Manifort, Kushner and Trump jr, the one doing bussiness with the russian lawyer about kremlin intel on clinton.

Take FLynns business with the king of jordan.

Maniforts business with ukraine

Flynns business with turkey.

All left off their SF-86's
Let us know when you figure out it's not against the law to do business with Russia.

Let us know when you figure out it's illegal to lie to the feds about doing business with the Russians. Failing to disclose business with the Russians on an SF-86
Start with the July meeting with Manifort, Kushner and Trump jr, the one doing bussiness with the russian lawyer about kremlin intel on clinton.

I said show your proof, you parroting liar!

20170913-221244.jpg
20170913-221244.jpg

Attachments

• 20170913-221221.jpg
    20170913-221221.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 24
the State Department knew as early as Sept. 12, 2012 that the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya was a "direct breaching attack."

You said they knew on DAY ONE, which ws 9-11-12 not the day after.

I said show your proof, you parroting liar!

View attachment 149446 View attachment 149446
Ok ok you don't have any proof. Just keep copying and pasting from media websites. It's all you liars now how to do.

If they broke the law they should pay the price. I'm sure you agree. But why is it that you oppose accountability when Democrats engage in malfeasance? Why can't you just be honest and acknowledge their sins, condemn them and demand justice? Why is it a one-way street with you? You see, that's what I call the k*nt act.

The libtard k*nt avoided these questions. He's a lying, liberal fucking K*NT.

Actually, I saw on the news that Facebook is getting quite a bit of unwanted attention because of their allowing Russian trolls to spread false narratives, and all that has come out because of the Mueller investigation.

These things take time. Be patient.
they said that about hillary.

I haven't heard much about it lately. :dunno:

The only reason you're not hearing about it, is because your nose is stuck up right wing talk show hosts butts that aren't reporting on it--:badgrin: And I imagine FOX News isn't saying a whole lot either. They all were 100% in the tank for Trump and I imagine it's quite humilating &
embarrassing
for them right now. So you'll get the diversion news.

th

th

Last week Robert Mueller added the criminal division of the IRS to his team. He has beefed up on more than a dozen criminal prosecutors, & money laundering experts. There have been 2 grand jury's convened and Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller using grand jury in widening Russia probe
Wash. Post: Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction - CNNPolitics
Robert Mueller Employs Powerful Weapon In Trump-Russia Investigation: The IRS
Mueller’s Dream Team Gears Up

Trump and team were being watched since 2015

"GCHQ-
-First became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said. Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
British intelligence passed Trump associates' talks with Russian on to US counterparts - CNNPolitics

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull off a secret meeting at the Trump Tower in June of 2016.

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the day that the Russians hacked into DNC databases. While the Trump team denied that they had any contacts with any Russians during the campaign season--17 times.

Kushner contradicts Trump team's denials of Russia contacts - CNNPolitics

Trump going on an NBC interview with Lestor Holt, and admitting that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation doesn't help.

For older news on the Russian investigation go to this link, just ignore the error message--

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If you want daily updates on this--you'll have to turn on your Nemesis MSNBC--Rachel Maddow who reports on the daily testimony coming out of the Senate & House Intelligence committees, and is reporting the details of this investigation like no other. Which is why her ratings have soared past FOX NEWS and CNN--over the last several months.
Q2 2017 Ratings: Rachel Maddow Has the No. 1 Cable News Show Among Adults 25-54
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

Last edited:
Hey Dems! How's that "Trump/Russian Collusion" thing coming along?

better than repeal/replace, the wall, DACA, the debt ceiling, and everything else Putin's bitch screwed his base by not doing.

I haven't heard much about it lately. :dunno:
Thanks for admitting how uniformed you are. MSNBC has great coverage on the daily Russian investigations happenings.
If you watch Fox, they ignore it.
I see where you get your news.

Sure I do. Based on who Mueller has running the grand jury. He's investigating financial crimes of Paul Manifort.
In other words you have no evidence.

Maybe you missed there was enough evidence to get a judicial "no knock" SEARCH WARRANT on Manifort. That proves there's evidence.
All it proves is that they went judge shopping and found some leftwing asshole who would approve whatever they wanted.

Your money is being spent, you just don't have any control over where it goes, but it's still your money.
You're learning, maybe one day you will be a conservative.

These far left drones are conservatives, just they will not admit to it..

I doubt anyone one of them actually believes in spending your way to prosperity. I am sure that none of them practice this religious call!

Speaking of Benghazi, why did Obama, Rice and Hillary repeatedly lie and tell the American people that the attack was motivated by a YouTube video?

It happened 9-11-12, FInd them blaming it on a video after 9-13-12

Trump lies for months on end.

Obama, Hillary and Rice were all on multiple talk shows and repeatedly stated the attack was motivated by a YouTube video. They all knew that was utter bullshit. So I will ask you again, why did they lie and why didn't you object when they did?
Bush said we were attacked on 9-11 because "they hate our freedom"

Forum List

Back