Hey Dems! How's that "Trump/Russian Collusion" thing coming along?

Why, I don't believe we have remotely spent what was spent on Benghazi, emails, Whitewater and a blowjob
Okay will you please let us know when we meet that expense? Because I would like to know. Thanks.

You spend a fortune on Benghazi, and complain about 5% of that being spent by Mueller.

Speaking of Benghazi, why did Obama, Rice and Hillary repeatedly lie and tell the American people that the attack was motivated by a YouTube video?

You spend a fortune on Benghazi, and complain about 5% of that being spent by Mueller
I didn't spend anything. But if I had the checkbook yes I would like to know why our people were left unprotected to die. I think I would like to learn about that way more than this stupid Russian story. Why you don't see the difference is a head shaker. Must be a graduate from our worthless public school system.

Speaking of Benghazi, why did Obama, Rice and Hillary repeatedly lie and tell the American people that the attack was motivated by a YouTube video?

It happened 9-11-12, FInd them blaming it on a video after 9-13-12

Trump lies for months on end.

Who is the grand jury interviewing? I thought that was supposed to be secret. Of course, interviewing people who have nothing incriminating to tell is a complete waste of time, isn't it?

What they say is secret. They don't throw people into canvas bags, and secret them into the grand jury room. Who is called by the grand jury is a matter of public record. You can watch them walk in and out of the court house.
If what they say is secret, then you have no evidence.

Let us know when you figure out it's not against the law to do business with Russia.

Let us know when you figure out it's illegal to lie to the feds about doing business with the Russians. Failing to disclose business with the Russians on an SF-86
No one lied, douche bag, and "the feds" is a nebulous category. Inaccuracies on your SF 86 form are not crimes. They are only reasons to deny your security clearance.

So you're part of the 47% who pay zero in federal income tax?
I don't do the spending I do the tax paying dummy.... the guy with the check book does the spending......economy 101....I guess you were in a gay studies class at the time and kind of missed that.

It happened 9-11-12, FInd them blaming it on a video after 9-13-12

Trump lies for months on end.

Obama, Hillary and Rice were all on multiple talk shows and repeatedly stated the attack was motivated by a YouTube video. They all knew that was utter bullshit. So I will ask you again, why did they lie and why didn't you object when they did?

Obama, Hillary and Rice were all on multiple talk shows and repeatedly stated the attack was motivated by a YouTube video. They all knew that was utter bullshit. So I will ask you again, why did they lie and why didn't you object when they did?
FInd them blaming it on a video after 9-13-12

Let us know when you figure out it's illegal to lie to the feds about doing business with the Russians. Failing to disclose business with the Russians on an SF-86
No one lied, douche bag, and "the feds" is a nebulous category.

The statute covers a broad range of federal employees and paperwork. 18 USC 1001
Then why isn't Hillary in prison?

Liberals have no problem with crime and corruption committed by Democrats.

Forum List

Back