Hey Dems! How's that "Trump/Russian Collusion" thing coming along?

Actually, I saw on the news that Facebook is getting quite a bit of unwanted attention because of their allowing Russian trolls to spread false narratives, and all that has come out because of the Mueller investigation.

These things take time. Be patient.

Yes....they spent a whole 100,000 dollars over 2 years.......compared to hilary spending 1.2 billion dollars on her campaign....don't worry, mueller is now digging up dirt on Trump's 2nd grade report card....he thinks he really has something there...

In time. The investigations have just begun. This will not end to your liking, I expect.
I'm sure you would like them to drag on for the next 8 years. They are already wearing thin, so I don't thing you will get your wish.
Just look at who the grand jury is interviewing. It's calculated and slow, but covering all the loopholes.

It's like making sure there is no way to escape from a jail cell, before locking somebody up in it.

Actually, I saw on the news that Facebook is getting quite a bit of unwanted attention because of their allowing Russian trolls to spread false narratives, and all that has come out because of the Mueller investigation.

I have all the time in the world. But seriously, I thought the left would have come up with something substantial by now.
Mewler is having a hard time finding something that the voters aren't going to laugh at. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
Yeah. The reason the entire Trump team lawyered themselves up is because they just can't stop laughing.

They lawyered up because of Scooter Libby and Martha Stewart......

From what I have been hearing...Mueller has been quite busy

Quite busy over what the right calls a nothing burger

In time. The investigations have just begun. This will not end to your liking, I expect.
I'm sure you would like them to drag on for the next 8 years. They are already wearing thin, so I don't thing you will get your wish.
Just look at who the grand jury is interviewing. It's calculated and slow, but covering all the loopholes.

It's like making sure there is no way to escape from a jail cell, before locking somebody up in it.
Who is the grand jury interviewing? I thought that was supposed to be secret. Of course, interviewing people who have nothing incriminating to tell is a complete waste of time, isn't it?

I saw Russian salad dressing on a store shelf in the USA the other day, yes in the USA holy shit ALARM!!!!!!!

That the only dressing we use on St. Patty's Day when we make our Reuben sammiches.

OP, we now know there was collusion to undermine the election. :woohoo:

Try looking at a legit, fake news site cuz you're not gonna find it on the alternative facts sites.

Who is the "we" you speak of? Do you have some super-secret inside information or something?

No one in this country is more inbred than blacks, so him using that term couldn't be more ironic.

Even Fox News says you're stupid.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.

As would be expected with the "out of Africa" theory, the researchers found Africans had the greatest amount of genetic diversity, followed in turn by Middle Easterners, then Europeans and South Asians at about equal levels, then East Asians.

Native Americans had the least genetic diversity of all, indicating that part of the world was settled last.

I have all the time in the world. But seriously, I thought the left would have come up with something substantial by now.

Slow down. Take your time. You are a hot mess.

Weird, most of his goddamn inner-circle has russian ties and has been caught doing business with Russia.

We know for a fact that there were troll farms that worked to undermine our election and produce fact news. Russia does this to countries in europe all the time...Think they didn't? lol

Weird, most of his goddamn inner-circle has russian ties and has been caught doing business with Russia.

We know for a fact that there were troll farms that worked to undermine our election and produce fact news. Russia does this to countries in europe all the time...Think they didn't? lol
Let us know when you figure out it's not against the law to do business with Russia.

Just begun? What planet have you been cowering on?

No one in this country is more inbred than blacks, so him using that term couldn't be more ironic.

Even Fox News says you're stupid.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.

As would be expected with the "out of Africa" theory, the researchers found Africans had the greatest amount of genetic diversity, followed in turn by Middle Easterners, then Europeans and South Asians at about equal levels, then East Asians.

Native Americans had the least genetic diversity of all, indicating that part of the world was settled last.

But in spite of all that wonderful "diversity" and "genetic strength" black people supposedly have, they are still murdering each other by the thousands with very little respect for life.

In addition to that, the segment of society which cherishes "diversity" the most (AKA liberals, progressives, democrats, etc.) continues to carry out the genocide of minorities through their beloved institution of abortion.

Those two aspects in themselves speak volumes about "diversity".

Last edited:

Yeah he is busy sucking your hard earned tax dollars right down his throat all over a fake news story. If the situation were reversed you would be screaming for an account on the cost to date.

No shit? How about providing some proof that anything Russia did changed one single person's vote?

Yeah he is busy sucking your hard earned tax dollars right down his throat all over a fake news story. If the situation were reversed you would be screaming for an account on the cost to date.
Why, I don't believe we have remotely spent what was spent on Benghazi, emails, Whitewater and a blowjob

Forum List

Back