Hey Dems! How's that "Trump/Russian Collusion" thing coming along?

Obama, Hillary and Rice were all on multiple talk shows and repeatedly stated the attack was motivated by a YouTube video. They all knew that was utter bullshit. So I will ask you again, why did they lie and why didn't you object when they did?
FInd them blaming it on a video after 9-13-12

That's not the question. The question is why did they lie in the first place.

Simple questions are a big problem for liberals.

If what they say is secret, then you have no evidence.

I'm not supposed to have grand jury evidence.

But Mueller has it. And he's gathering more and more of it by the day.

On Trump? Or on someone once affiliated with him?

Mueller is slowly working his way up the ladder.

It's like going after a drug trafficker, you start at the bottom, and work your way up, gathering evidence along the way.

Let us know when you figure out it's illegal to lie to the feds about doing business with the Russians. Failing to disclose business with the Russians on an SF-86
No one lied, douche bag, and "the feds" is a nebulous category.

The statute covers a broad range of federal employees and paperwork. 18 USC 1001
You're forgetting that no one in the Trump administration were employees prior to Jan 20.

It's like going after a drug trafficker, you start at the bottom, and work your way up, gathering evidence along the way.
You're fantasizing. What Mewler is doing is stalling and dragging this out as long as possible.

And you're dodging my question about why team Obama lied about Benghazi. You're a hypocrite. You condemn alleged corruption on the part of team Trump but give team Obama a pass.

Obama, Hillary and Rice were all on multiple talk shows and repeatedly stated the attack was motivated by a YouTube video. They all knew that was utter bullshit. So I will ask you again, why did they lie and why didn't you object when they did?

Actually, I saw on the news that Facebook is getting quite a bit of unwanted attention because of their allowing Russian trolls to spread false narratives, and all that has come out because of the Mueller investigation.

These things take time. Be patient.

I have all the time in the world. But seriously, I thought the left would have come up with something substantial by now.
Mewler is having a hard time finding something that the voters aren't going to laugh at. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
Yeah. The reason the entire Trump team lawyered themselves up is because they just can't stop laughing.
Nope. Lawyering up is essential when you're the target of a witch hunt.
Yeah? Well, I guess as a member of the party that started countless with hunts over the last 8 years, I guess you'd know.
You mean like the Birthers ? Please do tell more ;)

I haven't heard much about it lately. :dunno:
Probably because you're a dumb inbred with limited knowledge about where to find news. Like all the other inbreds that make this same exact thread, without knowing that there are updates every day.

Are these threads mocking the left's Russian collusion nonsense getting on your nerves?

RWNJ Pootarians should be ashamed.

Its not known fact. What more do you want?

Like I said, check the legit sources instead of the alt right crap.
LEGIT ? Such as .........

National security done in a fishbowl is always difficult. The CIA is terrible at PR, as so is the state department.

But back to trump-russia: facebook revealed that russia organized a facebook group which organized anti-trump rallies during 2016. Mueller team is investigating russia-linked actors in social media. Flynn Junior is a subject of Mueller probe now. Flynn Sr. was involved as a lobbyist in promoting a plan that involved U.S. and Russian companies seeking to build nuclear power plants in the Middle East while he was national security advisor. And new aspect to trump tower meeting, money laundering.

Just as I expected. The k*nt act. Typical lying liberal fucking k*nt.

Let us know when you figure out it's not against the law to do business with Russia.

Let us know when you figure out it's illegal to lie to the feds about doing business with the Russians. Failing to disclose business with the Russians on an SF-86
Show us your facts or shut your mouth.
Start with the July meeting with Manifort, Kushner and Trump jr, the one doing bussiness with the russian lawyer about kremlin intel on clinton.

Take FLynns business with the king of jordan.

Maniforts business with ukraine

Flynns business with turkey.

All left off their SF-86's

They knew from day one that it wasn't motivated by a YouTube video. So why did they lie, k*nt?

On day one the CIA blamed it on a video.

Bullshit. Why did they lie?

New Papers Reveal Obama State Dept Knew Benghazi Attack Not Caused by Protests

State Department documents released through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed by the government watchdog Judicial Watch reveal, contrary to Obama administration claims, the State Department knew as early as Sept. 12, 2012 that the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya was a "direct breaching attack." It was not sparked "under the cover of a protest" or in response to an anti-Islamic YouTube video.

Let us know when you figure out it's not against the law to do business with Russia.

Start with the July meeting with Manifort, Kushner and Trump jr, the one doing bussiness with the russian lawyer about kremlin intel on clinton.

I said show your proof, you parroting liar!

He's a liberal. Of course he's a liar.

If they broke the law they should pay the price. I'm sure you agree. But why is it that you oppose accountability when Democrats engage in malfeasance? Why can't you just be honest and acknowledge their sins, condemn them and demand justice? Why is it a one-way street with you? You see, that's what I call the k*nt act.

Forum List

Back