Hey Ellen!!!! You have a huge problem. You are a phony.

C'mon!

Be fair to Ellen.

After all, most liberal Hollywood types are phonies!

The entertainer/media/political/elitist fiefdom. Its a party........nothing but a party!

You would think the union would have better healthcare and provide a safe work place. Interesting story, 10 employees or former employees being anonymous doesn’t really bolster the accusations either.

150 looksies and 9 responses, 3 are mine.

Guess I'll have to wait for The Ellen Show today to market this thread.

I give everyone credit for something. Ellen has great taste in women. I could see Ellen with another hot chick in a steamy 3some. Ellen can come out of the Bullpen when the Starter tires.

150 looksies and 9 responses, 3 are mine.

Guess I'll have to wait for The Ellen Show today to market this thread.

I give everyone credit for something. Ellen has great taste in women. I could see Ellen with another hot chick in a steamy 3some. Ellen can come out of the Bullpen when the Starter tires.
Rosie O'Donnell and Ellen Degeneres are just proof that lesbians are just as sexist and full of hate as any Hollywood producer, like Harvey Weinstein. But they all love the planet, give millions to the right causes, want to defund the police, and will say something nasty about Trump when asked to do so on a moments notice.

I never did like that thing, never found it funny, just pathetic and as ugly as a $2 pistol.

Forum List

Back