Hey everybody! Just go get vaccinated ASAP! WHAT? The J&J one has a potential major side effect?

All 3 vaccines "re-transcribe" your RNA. It will become part of your DNA and can be passed down. You can become a super spreader without catching the disease or at best, getting a very mild case.
The former CEO of Pfizer calls it pure evil. One of their scientists revealed how it can be used for mass depopulation. Depopulation of the herd is the #1 agenda on the UN/NWO table. We are going to run out of food and they know it. It's why they want us to eat weeds now...

The former CEO of Pfizer calls it pure evil. One of their scientists revealed how it can be used for mass depopulation. Depopulation of the herd is the #1 agenda on the UN/NWO table. We are going to run out of food and they know it. It's why they want us to eat weeds now...
I am legend?

Yes, Operation Warp Speed wasn't without risk. Without us guinea pigs nothing would be accomplished and testing would drag on-and-on for years.

CDC and FDA will stop using the J&J vaccine after finding out it can cause blod clots?

Why would anyone want to be the guinea pigs for anything brand new in medicine? Unless you 100000% MUST.

Wow.

6 cases in 7 million doses, all of them in pre-menopausal women/girls taking hormonal birth control, which in itself causes blood clots. It appears that at least one of the women is a smoker, which increases the likelihood of blood clots in women taking BC pills.

The risk of blood clots from birth control pills is 1/1000, annually. And that risk increases if you smoke. So far, this is less than 1 in a million cases. But all 6 of these women got sick within 2 weeks of vaccination so yes, let's take a look at that, and at any other risk factors these women had, like smoking, and maybe J&J should carry a warning that women on BC pills, with other factors like a prior history or smoking, might want find a different vaccine.

But for myself - past menopause, and not having used the Pill, I'd take it in a heartbeat. Same for my son, and oldest daughter, but for the younger one, already having issues and side effects from the Pill, I'd tell her to wait or get something else.

CDC and FDA will stop using the J&J vaccine after finding out it can cause blod clots?

Why would anyone want to be the guinea pigs for anything brand new in medicine? Unless you 100000% MUST.

Wow.

6 cases in 7 million doses, all of them in pre-menopausal women/girls taking hormonal birth control, which in itself causes blood clots. It appears that at least one of the women is a smoker, which increases the likelihood of blood clots in women taking BC pills.

The risk of blood clots from birth control pills is 1/1000, annually. And that risk increases if you smoke. So far, this is less than 1 in a million cases. But all 6 of these women got sick within 2 weeks of vaccination so yes, let's take a look at that, and at any other risk factors these women had, like smoking, and maybe J&J should carry a warning that women on BC pills, with other factors like a prior history or smoking, might want find a different vaccine.

But for myself - past menopause, and not having used the Pill, I'd take it in a heartbeat. Same for my son, and oldest daughter, but for the younger one, already having issues and side effects from the Pill, I'd tell her to wait or get something else.

what about those who get covid-19, and what will happen to them in 2-3 years.

Anyways. take the Trumpcine, aka the Trump vaccine.
It contains hydroxychloroquine, bleach and ketchup.
Maybe nothing with herd immunity. But don't worry. you got another one coming along in 2025. Don't forget i told ya. You take it i don't care.

and let me say this. President Trump did NOT make this vaccine. He turned it over to Big PHarma which HE THOUGHT might be loyal to the American Public...but we know different now don't we. I trust the President. I do NOT trust what these vax makers and The little tyrant Fauci the scythe has done.

All 3 vaccines "re-transcribe" your RNA. It will become part of your DNA and can be passed down. You can become a super spreader without catching the disease or at best, getting a very mild case.
Insanity is hard to watch

Wow.

This works in my science thread, too.

Wow.
The J&J vaccine is a traditional style shot. Nothing experimental about it.

Next.

Its under emergency authorized use currently. Its traditional style and fewer have died from it compared to the thousands that have died and hundreds of thousands that have been injured under the two modified RNA drugs.
You're completely backwards. There have been no conformed deaths from either of the mRNA vaccines, and only one from J&J.

Yes, thousands of deaths have been documented due to the two mRNA shots. You can stay ignorant or oblivious but that's on you. The people taking the two modified RNA shots are the experiment while the ones that dont are the control. Humans are the guinea pigs.
You're wasting your breath. Moron lap dogs like him are oblivious to the risks. They follow a dishonest media who refuse to report ALL THE FACTS
View attachment 479802

I say water is wet. Do you agree with me....a conservative?
Are you kidding me? I've been trying to teach you guys that for years!

Finally! Some headway!!!

My wifes friends boss got her second phizer shot on jan 6 and died 3 days ago from the shot. Three months after the second shot.
Lol, 3 1/2 months later?

Yep, 3 months. Young, healthy, no medical conditions.
Highly unlikely the vaccine is responsible.

Not really since there are thousands documented on VAERS, which historically only accounts for 1 percent of reporting.
You're misinterpreting the data, either deliberately or through ignorance of what it is.

Every incident is listed in vaers. Then they are investigated. There have been no confirmed deaths with either of the mRNA vaccines. Seeing how they jumped on one death and 5 injuries with the other vaccine you can bet they'd be all over it if there had been.

No, they wouldn't be all over it and no, only 1 percent is documented in VAERS.
Even if that's true, they've given over 150,000,000 shots. One percent of that is 1,500,000. If that many people were dying of the vaccines we would know.

does this cardiologist have proof of this?...or is this just a guess?...

amusing you want proof when we've had not a whit of that from the ones running this scamdemic.

but here: knock yourself out.

Esteemed cardiologist issues warning on Covid Vaccine… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
how does this guy know whats going to happen 2-3 years from now?...its just him taking a guess....
what about those who get covid-19, and what will happen to them in 2-3 years.

Anyways. take the Trumpcine, aka the Trump vaccine.
It contains hydroxychloroquine, bleach and ketchup.
i notice you did not answer the question.....is there a reason?.....

Wow.
I did get my second shot Monday and I am expected to live at "least' another 48 hours.

I'm scheduled to get my second (Moderna) shot tomorrow. It was a no-brainer to get it, and I got the first one scheduled as soon as possible.

However, I have to admit being more than a little pissed off at all the GOP males and evangelicals in general for their refusal to get vaccinated. And do you know why? Out of the millions of them who refuse the vaccine, tens of thousands of them will eventually get sick, and many of them will require hospitalization. And who do you think is going to have to pick up the tab of billions of dollars of tax dollars to pay for their care? It's going to be taxpayers like you and me!!!

Sorry but I really don't trust the CDC, Fauci or anyone else in government on all things COVID based on them getting just about everything wrong. It's questioning that all the vaccines have negative side effects and all have caused deaths, but the only ones being targeted and pull from distribution are the 2 which don't use the mRNA technology.

I know... Better trust that facebook contributor more... He never admitted to doing anything wrong...

The vaccines have side effects...

J&J has blood clots rick on over 1 in a million... Possibly 2 have died and they think that if they knew what they know now that could have been prevented...

On the other hand COVID has killed over a half a million Americans and a normal American has a better chance of contacting COVID and dying of Blood Cloths from Covid than just taking the vaccine...

As the vaccine is rolled out the biggest danger will be without vaccine... People with the vaccine will still carry the virus and there will be far less safe guards... So if you are not going to take the vaccine you better continue living in isolation, cause your chances of getting covid and dying is far far higher than dying from the vaccine... Over a thousand times I guess...

Wow.

Next.

Its under emergency authorized use currently. Its traditional style and fewer have died from it compared to the thousands that have died and hundreds of thousands that have been injured under the two modified RNA drugs.

Want to offer a bit of proof of that...

A guy you are following on Facebook doesn't count...

Wow.

Next.

Want to offer a bit of proof of that...

A guy you are following on Facebook doesn't count...

I don't follow nor have any social media accounts. Yes, the ones taking the drug are the experiment and the ones not taking it are the control. The populace is the guinea pig.

Sorry but I really don't trust the CDC, Fauci or anyone else in government on all things COVID based on them getting just about everything wrong. It's questioning that all the vaccines have negative side effects and all have caused deaths, but the only ones being targeted and pull from distribution are the 2 which don't use the mRNA technology.

I know... Better trust that facebook contributor more... He never admitted to doing anything wrong...

The vaccines have side effects...

J&J has blood clots rick on over 1 in a million... Possibly 2 have died and they think that if they knew what they know now that could have been prevented...

On the other hand COVID has killed over a half a million Americans and a normal American has a better chance of contacting COVID and dying of Blood Cloths from Covid than just taking the vaccine...

As the vaccine is rolled out the biggest danger will be without vaccine... People with the vaccine will still carry the virus and there will be far less safe guards... So if you are not going to take the vaccine you better continue living in isolation, cause your chances of getting covid and dying is far far higher than dying from the vaccine... Over a thousand times I guess...

Yes, the vaccinated will be shedding viruses. Makes perfect sense to get vaccinated with a drug that doesn't even work. Lol.

Forum List

Back