Hey Feminists: 1860 called, it has fainting couches to sell you

Tell me how you're a feminist of the highest order. Please know I probably voted Democrat before you were born, and was a liberal secular feminist Democrat before I wised up and ran as fast as I could.

I'm a feminist. I didn't realize I needed to be a Democrat. Incidentally, I'm not in the streets yelling at anyone because I have all my rights and I don't have time for a whole lot of nonsense.

Then you might be a Real Feminist, good for you. Probably be good to take the whole thing back from the silly overwrought little girls in the streets...the one like the sweet woman in this thread's daughter, who yells F bombs in her mother's face. Because Leftism.

Disgusting silly little twits, they know only how to tear down, not build up. But again: if they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals.

I'm a liberal. Feminists and liberals have fathers, husbands, brothers, and sons. Historically there has only been one group in the States that are separatists. I think there may be 2 or 3 of them left---for the obvious reasons.

That is a whole lot of propaganda nonsense going on. You have people in the streets fighting for rights they already have and 15 minutes of fame. Nothing has to be changed in law or policy. That is convenient.

It's not my fight anymore. I was happy to leave the term "feminism" behind when I saw the Clintons roll over a bunch of women some 20 years ago.

It's your fight now, but the real feminists have given up and given over. So there we are. Mindless, screeching, hysterical twits with pink hats on marching in the streets.

This is modern feminism on best display. No logic, no reason, no arguments. Just caterwauling, screeching, and when that fails, throwing up signs in Charlie Kirk's face.

This is what Jeff Flake confronted in the elevator on Friday as well. Those chicks were not assaulted by Kavanaugh and were not even making that argument. But somehow that assault "happened to them", even though....it probably never happened, and certainly not to them.

These are hysterical, nonsensical, overwrought females. They need fainting couches, smelling salts, and some could CLEARLY use corsets.

Congratulations, Regressives, you've regressed women right back to the Victorian Era. Well done, chickas. You've come a long way, baby.

The right’s failed attempts to demonize ‘feminists’ are as tedious as they are ridiculous.

These unwarranted attacks are further confirmation of the right’s politics of division, of conservatives’ fear of dissent, and their desire to compel conformity.

They are warranted because your people are mindless, ridiculous, and mostly stupid. There I said it.

And sweetheart, if you think I'm "afraid of dissent", consider I'm a conservative Christian public school teacher who does not belong to the union.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it on up

Tell me how you're a feminist of the highest order. Please know I probably voted Democrat before you were born, and was a liberal secular feminist Democrat before I wised up and ran as fast as I could.

I'm a feminist. I didn't realize I needed to be a Democrat. Incidentally, I'm not in the streets yelling at anyone because I have all my rights and I don't have time for a whole lot of nonsense.

Then you might be a Real Feminist, good for you. Probably be good to take the whole thing back from the silly overwrought little girls in the streets...the one like the sweet woman in this thread's daughter, who yells F bombs in her mother's face. Because Leftism.

Disgusting silly little twits, they know only how to tear down, not build up. But again: if they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals.

I'm a liberal. Feminists and liberals have fathers, husbands, brothers, and sons. Historically there has only been one group in the States that are separatists. I think there may be 2 or 3 of them left---for the obvious reasons.

That is a whole lot of propaganda nonsense going on. You have people in the streets fighting for rights they already have and 15 minutes of fame. Nothing has to be changed in law or policy. That is convenient.

It's not my fight anymore. I was happy to leave the term "feminism" behind when I saw the Clintons roll over a bunch of women some 20 years ago.

It's your fight now, but the real feminists have given up and given over. So there we are. Mindless, screeching, hysterical twits with pink hats on marching in the streets.

I'm not wasting time stepping into a propaganda shitfest. That's not productive. I don't have time to wait for the younger generation to wake the hell up.

I'm not laughing at you, Old Lady.

I think it's really sad this is where we are at as a country.
Of course you aren't, Disir. It's Billy and them.
Trump's rally in WV Friday night really crystalized the growing hatred between the people --you should have heard the thunderous boos when he started whipping them up about the evil Democrats. It was scary. It is the least we can do as women to not take chunks out of each other because some of our sisters see work that still needs to be done.

Feminism has devolved into a moronic parody of the women's civil rights movement. .... :cuckoo:
Well, Sunni, one of my first internet experiences was on the NYTimes. When I stood behind staying at home to raise my children, I came close to getting kicked off the then-NYTimes Forum by the Feminazis there. It kind of soured me on feminism, but they have the entire USA Education budget behind them now, so if you send your kids to public school, you have a 50-50 chance your daughter will be marrying her girlfriend. To me, that's a red flag against ever becoming a grandmother, because at the same time, the Man-Boy league lockstepped into equal rights and "won" them. That's two red flags that we're gonna be ripe for takeover by anarchists in the next generation or two with the annihilation of heterosexual unions at risk for becoming this society's new alternative lifestyle. Those women treated me like dirt after I defended bringing my own children up. I got rid of tv because of the lockstep society that presently owns Hollywood, the Media, and nearly half of Washington DC. What they're not telling you is the high percentage of Americans who are very disenchanted with extreme Feminism. Most people do not get it about public school. They have to follow politically correct guidelines due to laws that reduce the importance of heterosexual families in public schools. The sad part of that is for some reason, venereal diseases are now invading younger and younger groups of children. Untreated people will be having blind and ill infants with such grave issues health insurance rates will go out of sight. And sick people have to use a lot of mind-altering drugs to escape the pain of modern choices.

Well then you did not do a good job of raising your kids if they can succumb to peer pressure.
Thank you for your superior opinion, O ye righteous judge. :frown:

You are welcome. You have some nerve to blame public schools and colleges for their upbringing.

Look at who these people are and what they do.

It's no accident that they laugh and mock at the pain of the Kavanaugh family. It's the dark heart of Leftism.

And it was Kavanaugh how put his wife and kids through the nightmare. What about her family?

Feminism has devolved into a moronic parody of the women's civil rights movement. .... :cuckoo:
Well, Sunni, one of my first internet experiences was on the NYTimes. When I stood behind staying at home to raise my children, I came close to getting kicked off the then-NYTimes Forum by the Feminazis there. It kind of soured me on feminism, but they have the entire USA Education budget behind them now, so if you send your kids to public school, you have a 50-50 chance your daughter will be marrying her girlfriend. To me, that's a red flag against ever becoming a grandmother, because at the same time, the Man-Boy league lockstepped into equal rights and "won" them. That's two red flags that we're gonna be ripe for takeover by anarchists in the next generation or two with the annihilation of heterosexual unions at risk for becoming this society's new alternative lifestyle. Those women treated me like dirt after I defended bringing my own children up. I got rid of tv because of the lockstep society that presently owns Hollywood, the Media, and nearly half of Washington DC. What they're not telling you is the high percentage of Americans who are very disenchanted with extreme Feminism. Most people do not get it about public school. They have to follow politically correct guidelines due to laws that reduce the importance of heterosexual families in public schools. The sad part of that is for some reason, venereal diseases are now invading younger and younger groups of children. Untreated people will be having blind and ill infants with such grave issues health insurance rates will go out of sight. And sick people have to use a lot of mind-altering drugs to escape the pain of modern choices.
C'mon, B, must you make women your enemy, too?
Enough.
If it hadn't been for the "feminists" who marched and spoke and protested in the early 1900's, you and I would still not have a right to vote. If you aren't as radical as the current batch (I'm not always) just step back and let them do their job. It will help your daughters and granddaughters someday. You certainly don't need to get in the way of them with all your nasty snarking over nothing.

The current batch are destructive.
Yes, you can't build a new Order without tearing down the old. What happened in your family is sad and I'm sorry for your pain. It isn't feminism to blame, though.

It wasn't my family but this attitude is deplorable. It implies that you're okay with families being torn apart and the pain of mothers doesn't matter if a "new world order" arises.

Leftism. The heart of it is dark and evil, and boy oh boy, did Trump leech it out

I'm not wasting time stepping into a propaganda shitfest. That's not productive. I don't have time to wait for the younger generation to wake the hell up.

So the people who know better are cowards, and happy to give over to mindless twits.

BTW, this is why Leftism always fails.

I'm not laughing at you, Old Lady.

I think it's really sad this is where we are at as a country.
Of course you aren't, Disir. It's Billy and them.
Trump's rally in WV Friday night really crystalized the growing hatred between the people --you should have heard the thunderous boos when he started whipping them up about the evil Democrats. It was scary. It is the least we can do as women to not take chunks out of each other because some of our sisters see work that still needs to be done.
Ideology as identity is propaganda that has been internalized. Where we are right now has nothing to do with our sisters seeing work that needs to be done. It's political and conveniently tied to the Democratic Party for the purposes of an election cycle.

Well then you did not do a good job of raising your kids if they can succumb to peer pressure.

You are welcome. You have some nerve to blame public schools and colleges for their upbringing.

It's no accident that they laugh and mock at the pain of the Kavanaugh family. It's the dark heart of Leftism.

And it was Kavanaugh how put his wife and kids through the nightmare. What about her family?

Yes, where is her family, now that you mention it? Where is her mother and father, just learned that their daughter was sexually assaulted, and yet making no statements of support? Not with her at the trial, not one single statement, nothing?

Isn't that strange?

Some of the most powerful people in the Dem party have been exposed as serial rapists and sexual abusers of women over the past year. This was known to Dem politicians and they looked the other way for the money. Re-examine your loyalties Dems.

And now you have someone who is the King of sexual predators.

So the people who know better are cowards, and happy to give over to mindless twits.

BTW, this is why Leftism always fails.

I'm not a Leftist.

Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.

Gilbert: There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.

Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
Hermann Göring - Wikiquote

Yes, where is her family, now that you mention it? Where is her mother and father, just learned that their daughter was sexually assaulted, and yet making no statements of support? Not with her at the trial, not one single statement, nothing?

Isn't that strange?

Maybe her parents are dead, mine were at that age. Oh by the way her 2 SIL were on CNN, but I imagine Fox didn't air them.

Last edited:

There was nothing we could do about the schools, ma'am. My parents were teachers and taught me to obey teachers. I just assumed the teachers of my children were as good as my parents were, and that they'd grow up to be loyal to their families as both me and my husband. But you go ahead and work me over.
You seem to love beating up others personally so. :whip:

The modern feminist has no idea the difficulties they provide smart, competent, competitive and ambitious women. The feminists short the positive qualities of women like that, when they suggest those women are where they are, because some other screaming intolerant woman with vagina hat is paving the way.

Some of the most powerful people in the Dem party have been exposed as serial rapists and sexual abusers of women over the past year. This was known to Dem politicians and they looked the other way for the money. Re-examine your loyalties Dems.

You can't defend your women abusers so you deflect with a Trump did it too excuse, pathetic.

This is modern feminism on best display. No logic, no reason, no arguments. Just caterwauling, screeching, and when that fails, throwing up signs in Charlie Kirk's face.

This is what Jeff Flake confronted in the elevator on Friday as well. Those chicks were not assaulted by Kavanaugh and were not even making that argument. But somehow that assault "happened to them", even though....it probably never happened, and certainly not to them.

These are hysterical, nonsensical, overwrought females. They need fainting couches, smelling salts, and some could CLEARLY use corsets.

Congratulations, Regressives, you've regressed women right back to the Victorian Era. Well done, chickas. You've come a long way, baby.

Good god!!! Those women’s best chance at getting laid would be a sexual assault at a keg party hosted for the blind...

You can't defend your women abusers so you deflect with a Trump did it too excuse, pathetic.

Its pathetic that he could even get elected or nominated when there were a few decent GOP to nominate. If you wanted a Republican you sure picked the bottom of the bucket.

I watched the coverage of the Women's March and it was anything but mindless, screeching hysterical twits. Pink hats? Yeah, it was January.

Its pathetic that he could even get elected or nominated when there were a few decent GOP to nominate. If you wanted a Republican you sure picked the bottom of the bucket.

Don't blame Trump, blame the corrupt DC establishment. Its not Trump's fault that the American people are so fed up with phony politicians that they chose Trump, that's on the phony politicians.

Don't blame Trump, blame the corrupt DC establishment. Its not Trump's fault that the American people are so fed up with phony politicians that they chose Trump, that's on the phony politicians.

Hey, Reagan was the first divorced President, and also you talk about Hollywood in a neg light, well both Reagan and Trump were ? bad actors.

Also I do not blame Trump, I blame the "poorly educated" that Trump loves so much. You fell for the act and you bought it.

Forum List

Back