Hey Feminists: 1860 called, it has fainting couches to sell you

Some of the most powerful people in the Dem party have been exposed as serial rapists and sexual abusers of women over the past year. This was known to Dem politicians and they looked the other way for the money. Re-examine your loyalties Dems.

And now you have someone who is the King of sexual predators.

You can't defend your women abusers so you deflect with a Trump did it too excuse, pathetic.

Its pathetic that he could even get elected or nominated when there were a few decent GOP to nominate. If you wanted a Republican you sure picked the bottom of the bucket.

Don't blame Trump, blame the corrupt DC establishment. Its not Trump's fault that the American people are so fed up with phony politicians that they chose Trump, that's on the phony politicians.

Hey, Reagan was the first divorced President, and also you talk about Hollywood in a neg light, well both Reagan and Trump were ? bad actors.

Also I do not blame Trump, I blame the "poorly educated" that Trump loves so much. You fell for the act and you bought it.

Would you prefer a monarchy where an elite liberal class ruled? The brilliance of America is that even the average citizen has a say in what goes on in our country. That means that even stupid people have a vote, and since America is the most powerful, successful nation in human history I think its worked out pretty well so far. Your side is currently in the minority, you will live.

Feminism has devolved into a moronic parody of the women's civil rights movement. .... :cuckoo:
Well, Sunni, one of my first internet experiences was on the NYTimes. When I stood behind staying at home to raise my children, I came close to getting kicked off the then-NYTimes Forum by the Feminazis there. It kind of soured me on feminism, but they have the entire USA Education budget behind them now, so if you send your kids to public school, you have a 50-50 chance your daughter will be marrying her girlfriend. To me, that's a red flag against ever becoming a grandmother, because at the same time, the Man-Boy league lockstepped into equal rights and "won" them. That's two red flags that we're gonna be ripe for takeover by anarchists in the next generation or two with the annihilation of heterosexual unions at risk for becoming this society's new alternative lifestyle. Those women treated me like dirt after I defended bringing my own children up. I got rid of tv because of the lockstep society that presently owns Hollywood, the Media, and nearly half of Washington DC. What they're not telling you is the high percentage of Americans who are very disenchanted with extreme Feminism. Most people do not get it about public school. They have to follow politically correct guidelines due to laws that reduce the importance of heterosexual families in public schools. The sad part of that is for some reason, venereal diseases are now invading younger and younger groups of children. Untreated people will be having blind and ill infants with such grave issues health insurance rates will go out of sight. And sick people have to use a lot of mind-altering drugs to escape the pain of modern choices.
C'mon, B, must you make women your enemy, too?
Enough.
If it hadn't been for the "feminists" who marched and spoke and protested in the early 1900's, you and I would still not have a right to vote. If you aren't as radical as the current batch (I'm not always) just step back and let them do their job. It will help your daughters and granddaughters someday. You certainly don't need to get in the way of them with all your nasty snarking over nothing.

The current batch are destructive.
Yes, you can't build a new Order without tearing down the old. What happened in your family is sad and I'm sorry for your pain. It isn't feminism to blame, though.

It wasn't my family but this attitude is deplorable. It implies that you're okay with families being torn apart and the pain of mothers doesn't matter if a "new world order" arises.

Leftism. The heart of it is dark and evil, and boy oh boy, did Trump leech it out
Wow. Can you listen to yourself? The heart of half the country is dark and evil? Trump isn't leeching it out--he is creating that misperception and sadly you are swallowing it, hook, line and sinker.
Wake up! It is us! Your neighbors! No one is evil or trying to tear families apart or enjoying the sight of a grown man crying on national television because people called him a rapist and hurt his family's feelings.
Enough.

It's not my fight anymore. I was happy to leave the term "feminism" behind when I saw the Clintons roll over a bunch of women some 20 years ago.

It's your fight now, but the real feminists have given up and given over. So there we are. Mindless, screeching, hysterical twits with pink hats on marching in the streets.
I watched the coverage of the Women's March and it was anything but mindless, screeching hysterical twits. Pink hats? Yeah, it was January.

With the bottom line in the corporate or business world, as men have known for quite some time, the guts, grit, and ability to accomplish productive goals, has more to do with qualities and/or equipment a person has north of their waistline. Show a boardroom full of men you can increase their profitability, quality, efficiency, and sustainability, then all of a sudden the gear you have or don't have below the belt doesn't matter anymore.

If a woman wants to get somewhere in life, all she needs to do is get to getting there. It helps if you are better, because there are still folks who are going to think the only reason you have the job you have, or are in a position of leadership, is because you are a woman, and someone felt compelled to put you there to satisfy some stupid idea the fact you are woman should matter to anyone in business.

This is modern feminism on best display. No logic, no reason, no arguments. Just caterwauling, screeching, and when that fails, throwing up signs in Charlie Kirk's face.

This is what Jeff Flake confronted in the elevator on Friday as well. Those chicks were not assaulted by Kavanaugh and were not even making that argument. But somehow that assault "happened to them", even though....it probably never happened, and certainly not to them.

These are hysterical, nonsensical, overwrought females. They need fainting couches, smelling salts, and some could CLEARLY use corsets.

Congratulations, Regressives, you've regressed women right back to the Victorian Era. Well done, chickas. You've come a long way, baby.

Unhinged lunacy that needs a padded room.

I'm a liberal. Feminists and liberals have fathers, husbands, brothers, and sons. Historically there has only been one group in the States that are separatists. I think there may be 2 or 3 of them left---for the obvious reasons.

That is a whole lot of propaganda nonsense going on. You have people in the streets fighting for rights they already have and 15 minutes of fame. Nothing has to be changed in law or policy. That is convenient.

The modern feminist has no idea the difficulties they provide smart, competent, competitive and ambitious women. The feminists short the positive qualities of women like that, when they suggest those women are where they are, because some other screaming intolerant woman with vagina hat is paving the way.

The only people that this truly affects are the number of people that buy into the propaganda.

It's a divide and conquer strategy. Busy work for the masses. It is history repeating itself over again.

Some of the most powerful people in the Dem party have been exposed as serial rapists and sexual abusers of women over the past year. This was known to Dem politicians and they looked the other way for the money. Re-examine your loyalties Dems.

And now you have someone who is the King of sexual predators.

You can't defend your women abusers so you deflect with a Trump did it too excuse, pathetic.

Its pathetic that he could even get elected or nominated when there were a few decent GOP to nominate. If you wanted a Republican you sure picked the bottom of the bucket.

Don't blame Trump, blame the corrupt DC establishment. Its not Trump's fault that the American people are so fed up with phony politicians that they chose Trump, that's on the phony politicians.

Hey, Reagan was the first divorced President, and also you talk about Hollywood in a neg light, well both Reagan and Trump were ? bad actors.

Also I do not blame Trump, I blame the "poorly educated" that Trump loves so much. You fell for the act and you bought it.

They aren't poorly educated. They truly were and are fed up.

It's not my fight anymore. I was happy to leave the term "feminism" behind when I saw the Clintons roll over a bunch of women some 20 years ago.

It's your fight now, but the real feminists have given up and given over. So there we are. Mindless, screeching, hysterical twits with pink hats on marching in the streets.
I watched the coverage of the Women's March and it was anything but mindless, screeching hysterical twits. Pink hats? Yeah, it was January.

With the bottom line in the corporate or business world, as men have known for quite some time, the guts, grit, and ability to accomplish productive goals, has more to do with qualities and/or equipment a person has north of their waistline. Show a boardroom full of men you can increase their profitability, quality, efficiency, and sustainability, then all of a sudden the gear you have or don't have below the belt doesn't matter anymore.

If a woman wants to get somewhere in life, all she needs to do is get to getting there. It helps if you are better, because there are still folks who are going to think the only reason you have the job you have, or are in a position of leadership, is because you are a woman, and someone felt compelled to put you there to satisfy some stupid idea the fact you are woman should matter to anyone in business.
I'll agree with that. She just needs to get to the boardroom, and that is still something of a challenge, but it sure has improved over the course of my lifetime. Oh---and the women who say the successful woman only got there by sleeping her way to the top? They're still out there, too.

I'll agree with that. She just needs to get to the boardroom, and that is still something of a challenge, but it sure has improved over the course of my lifetime. Oh---and the women who say the successful woman only got there by sleeping her way to the top? They're still out there, too.

If you don't think a woman can capture, and keep, the attention of a room full of men long enough to present, support, and defend what is a better idea to start with, or thinks she needs to spread her legs to get that ... Well, perhaps she needs to work on her presentation skills.

To tell you the truth, being a woman can make that a hell of a lot easier. :21:

Last edited:
I'm not laughing at you, Old Lady.

I think it's really sad this is where we are at as a country.
Of course you aren't, Disir. It's Billy and them.
Trump's rally in WV Friday night really crystalized the growing hatred between the people --you should have heard the thunderous boos when he started whipping them up about the evil Democrats. It was scary. It is the least we can do as women to not take chunks out of each other because some of our sisters see work that still needs to be done.
Ideology as identity is propaganda that has been internalized. Where we are right now has nothing to do with our sisters seeing work that needs to be done. It's political and conveniently tied to the Democratic Party for the purposes of an election cycle.
What is simply political? Except for the Pro-Life/Pro-Choice debate, I hadn't heard much about women's rights issues at all since the '16 election when Hillary was trying to round up the herd with equal pay for equal work stuff.

If you don't think a woman can capture, and keep, the attention of a room full of men long enough to present, support, and defend what is a better idea to start with, or thinks she needs to spread her legs to get that ... Well, perhaps she needs to work on her presentation skills. :21:
Where on earth did that come from? You just couldn't help yourself from going down there, could you?

This is modern feminism on best display. No logic, no reason, no arguments. Just caterwauling, screeching, and when that fails, throwing up signs in Charlie Kirk's face.

This is what Jeff Flake confronted in the elevator on Friday as well. Those chicks were not assaulted by Kavanaugh and were not even making that argument. But somehow that assault "happened to them", even though....it probably never happened, and certainly not to them.

These are hysterical, nonsensical, overwrought females. They need fainting couches, smelling salts, and some could CLEARLY use corsets.

Congratulations, Regressives, you've regressed women right back to the Victorian Era. Well done, chickas. You've come a long way, baby.

You obviously have no idea of what feminism is. Its a shame women have to speak up to be heard.

So that squeky little bitch represents you? Lol,i would be ashamed. One thing though, i don't think that bitch will even be afraid that someone would molest her.

I'm not laughing at you, Old Lady.

I think it's really sad this is where we are at as a country.
Of course you aren't, Disir. It's Billy and them.
Trump's rally in WV Friday night really crystalized the growing hatred between the people --you should have heard the thunderous boos when he started whipping them up about the evil Democrats. It was scary. It is the least we can do as women to not take chunks out of each other because some of our sisters see work that still needs to be done.
Ideology as identity is propaganda that has been internalized. Where we are right now has nothing to do with our sisters seeing work that needs to be done. It's political and conveniently tied to the Democratic Party for the purposes of an election cycle.
What is simply political? Except for the Pro-Life/Pro-Choice debate, I hadn't heard much about women's rights issues at all since the '16 election when Hillary was trying to round up the herd with equal pay for equal work stuff.

Which fell by the wayside when Hillary figured out she was paying females on her staff less than the males on her staff.

Feminism has devolved into a moronic parody of the women's civil rights movement. .... :cuckoo:
Well, Sunni, one of my first internet experiences was on the NYTimes. When I stood behind staying at home to raise my children, I came close to getting kicked off the then-NYTimes Forum by the Feminazis there. It kind of soured me on feminism, but they have the entire USA Education budget behind them now, so if you send your kids to public school, you have a 50-50 chance your daughter will be marrying her girlfriend. To me, that's a red flag against ever becoming a grandmother, because at the same time, the Man-Boy league lockstepped into equal rights and "won" them. That's two red flags that we're gonna be ripe for takeover by anarchists in the next generation or two with the annihilation of heterosexual unions at risk for becoming this society's new alternative lifestyle. Those women treated me like dirt after I defended bringing my own children up. I got rid of tv because of the lockstep society that presently owns Hollywood, the Media, and nearly half of Washington DC. What they're not telling you is the high percentage of Americans who are very disenchanted with extreme Feminism. Most people do not get it about public school. They have to follow politically correct guidelines due to laws that reduce the importance of heterosexual families in public schools. The sad part of that is for some reason, venereal diseases are now invading younger and younger groups of children. Untreated people will be having blind and ill infants with such grave issues health insurance rates will go out of sight. And sick people have to use a lot of mind-altering drugs to escape the pain of modern choices.

Well then you did not do a good job of raising your kids if they can succumb to peer pressure.
Thank you for your superior opinion, O ye righteous judge. :frown:

You are welcome. You have some nerve to blame public schools and colleges for their upbringing.
Well when liberals in schools teach little girls how to use dildos and that abortion is a right. What do you think will happen to them.

If you don't think a woman can capture, and keep, the attention of a room full of men long enough to present, support, and defend what is a better idea to start with, or thinks she needs to spread her legs to get that ... Well, perhaps she needs to work on her presentation skills. :21:
Where on earth did that come from? You just couldn't help yourself from going down there, could you?

To tell you the truth, all I am saying is being a woman can make getting where you want to go in a man's world a hell of a lot easier. A woman can make a man shut up long enough to listen, you just better know what the heck you are talking about. It helps to have the confidence and competence to make his time listening worthwhile.

Last edited:

Hey Misogynists? Your Poster Gal has arrived....SweetSue92.

Last edited:

You obviously have no idea of what feminism is. Its a shame women have to speak up to be heard.

So that squeky little bitch represents you? Lol,i would be ashamed. One thing though, i don't think that bitch will even be afraid that someone would molest her.

I didn't even watch the video. I believe in equal rights for females, and I find it strange that the GOP did not have a single female on their committee, and had to hire one.

Well then you did not do a good job of raising your kids if they can succumb to peer pressure.
Thank you for your superior opinion, O ye righteous judge. :frown:

You are welcome. You have some nerve to blame public schools and colleges for their upbringing.
Well when liberals in schools teach little girls how to use dildos and that abortion is a right. What do you think will happen to them.

I do hope they teach them how to put on a condom. I doubt anyone is taught about dildos. Also abortion is a right.

I didn't even watch the video. I believe in equal rights for females, and I find it strange that the GOP did not have a single female on their committee, and had to hire one.

Well you should watch the video. See what kind of filth is taking over your cause.

Well you should watch the video. See what kind of filth is taking over your cause.

No I don't need to, I imagine they found the most outspoken female they could find for it, maybe even staged the video.

To tell you the truth, all I am saying is being a woman can make getting where you want to go in a man's world a hell of a lot easier. A woman can make a man shut up long enough to listen, you just better know what the heck you are talking about. It helps to have the confidence and competence to make his time listening worthwhile.
Are you a woman?

Forum List

Back