Hey Feminists: 1860 called, it has fainting couches to sell you

Are you a woman?

This is a message board and I could say anything. The question I would have is what do you think, and why? Is there something I posted that makes me not woman enough to suit your purpose?

I like to reveal my sex when I'm on message board. You know why? It brings those tolerant and not-sexist liberals right out, like the one this morning who told me I needed a Midol.

You getting this, feminists?
Oh, criminy. And you think there is no work left to be done? LOL

Well then you did not do a good job of raising your kids if they can succumb to peer pressure.
Thank you for your superior opinion, O ye righteous judge. :frown:

You are welcome. You have some nerve to blame public schools and colleges for their upbringing.
Well when liberals in schools teach little girls how to use dildos and that abortion is a right. What do you think will happen to them.

I do hope they teach them how to put on a condom. I doubt anyone is taught about dildos. Also abortion is a right.
Murder is against the law and not a right. I surely do hope if this stunt keeps Kavanaugh out. Votes come out and vote republican in november, give Trump a super majority. Then he could put a pro life judge in. That would be sweet revenge.

Actually abortion is not against the law, if only men would wear condoms.

I am saying you may have a lot of work left to do, and that could very well be the result of how you approach that work. I am simply saying that people often make things harder on themselves than they have to be. Most often that is the result of people not paying attention to the things they can improve, and expecting someone else to satisfy their desires.

You are welcome. You have some nerve to blame public schools and colleges for their upbringing.
Well when liberals in schools teach little girls how to use dildos and that abortion is a right. What do you think will happen to them.

I do hope they teach them how to put on a condom. I doubt anyone is taught about dildos. Also abortion is a right.
Murder is against the law and not a right. I surely do hope if this stunt keeps Kavanaugh out. Votes come out and vote republican in november, give Trump a super majority. Then he could put a pro life judge in. That would be sweet revenge.

So you want to be equal, but you don't take responsibility on your own? Rely on the man. Lol

Are you a woman?

This is a message board and I could say anything. The question I would have is what do you think, and why? Is there something I posted that makes me not woman enough to suit your purpose?

I like to reveal my sex when I'm on message board. You know why? It brings those tolerant and not-sexist liberals right out, like the one this morning who told me I needed a Midol.

You getting this, feminists?

I am not fussing at OldLady, or anyone, for telling people whatever they want to. I was simply trying to encourage OldLady to look at what she believes and why. The last time a man told me I needed a Midol, I just smiled over my medium rare Kansas City bone in strip, and replied, "Is that all you got, and you wonder why I am where you want to be, instead of you".
You're not that woman.

I am saying you may have a lot of work left to do, and that could very well be the result of how you approach that work. I am simply saying that people often make things harder on themselves than they have to be. Most often that is the result of people not paying attention to the things they can improve, and expecting someone else to satisfy their desires.
I wasn't talking to you.

You're not that woman.

If you say so (for whatever that is worth), but that still doesn't answer the question why you believe that.
You're going to have to bring more to the table, because what you think is something you cannot explain, support, or defend, and very well may be an accurate indicator of why our experiences are not the same.

I wasn't talking to you.
I didn't ask for permission to speak to you. If I am not going to let a man "pigeon hole" me, what the heck would lead you to believe I would let you do it?

Last edited:
You can't defend your women abusers so you deflect with a Trump did it too excuse, pathetic.

Its pathetic that he could even get elected or nominated when there were a few decent GOP to nominate. If you wanted a Republican you sure picked the bottom of the bucket.

Don't blame Trump, blame the corrupt DC establishment. Its not Trump's fault that the American people are so fed up with phony politicians that they chose Trump, that's on the phony politicians.

Hey, Reagan was the first divorced President, and also you talk about Hollywood in a neg light, well both Reagan and Trump were ? bad actors.

Also I do not blame Trump, I blame the "poorly educated" that Trump loves so much. You fell for the act and you bought it.

They aren't poorly educated. They truly were and are fed up.

He won by less than 80,000 votes in 3 states, let us remember that.

Trump won the overall popular vote in 49 states by 1 million votes, 30 states outright, and over 300 EC votes, lets remember that. OH SNAP!

You're not that woman.

If you say so (for whatever that is worth), but that still doesn't answer the question why you believe that.
You're going to have to bring more to the table, because what you think is something you cannot explain, support, or defend, and very well may be an accurate indicator of why our experiences are not the same.
Your argument is essentially that feminists are complaining about inequality to excuse their own failure to be successful in their area of endeavor. What you are saying is that women need only be as good as you are in order to succeed and that is that. No problems with the cultural patriarchy or the Old Boys' Network or ingrained stereotypes of how a woman should behave.
I don't believe a highly successful woman would say that. It is a man's argument.

But most conservatives want to make it illegal; if only the authoritarian right would mind its own business.

So you want to be equal, but you don't take responsibility on your own? Rely on the man. Lol

Its about time, don't you think, men take responsibility.

But most conservatives want to make it illegal; if only the authoritarian right would mind its own business.

So Republicans made abortion legal yet you say Republicans want to make it illegal ????

I agree, what is it to them if a female they do not even know, gets an abortion. If God gave us free will, then who is the government to take it away.

Your argument is essentially that feminists are complaining about inequality to excuse their own failure to be successful in their area of endeavor. What you are saying is that women need only be as good as you are in order to succeed and that is that. No problems with the cultural patriarchy or the Old Boys' Network or ingrained stereotypes of how a woman should behave.
I don't believe a highly successful woman would say that. It is a man's argument.

What's important to being a highly successful woman isn't between your legs, goofball. :21:
As long as you think that being a woman is the best measure of what has provided her with success, instead of what she has provided in something of value, then you are always going to find yourself fighting with the simple minded.

Last edited:
I know, yet why does Fox and Friends have a girl on the couch with two men on each side every morning. She also is in a tight dress up to her crouch. Sex sells, esp on Fox. I suspect they prefer blonds, and have a sex code, tight short dresses and high heels.

I know, yet why does Fox and Friends have a girl on the couch with two men on each side every morning. She also is in a tight dress up to her crouch. Sex sells, esp on Fox. I suspect they prefer blonds, and have a sex code, tight short dresses and high heels.

How does that apply to their show that comes after that (noon EST), with four women and one guy on the couch (appropriately named "Outnumbered")?

Forum List

Back