Hey Gavin...recall coming your way.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
The effort to recall California Gov Newsom has received the necessary number of verified signatures to trigger a recall election later this year. The California Secretary of State said on Monday that the threshold of verified signatures reported by counties, which was set at 1,495,709, had been met.

And Democrats want to publicize the signatures on the petition...go figure.

Newsom recall officially triggered as verified signature threshold met

The effort to recall California Gov Newsom has received the necessary number of verified signatures to trigger a recall election later this year. The California Secretary of State said on Monday that the threshold of verified signatures reported by counties, which was set at 1,495,709, had been met.

The only thing that worries me is that mrs Jenner becomes the new gov,that would be not only America’s worst nightmare but the worlds,what would the world be com8ng to if a cross dresser became governor.

This is bullshit. This is all about intimidation. We see the same tactic with online voting records.

The only thing that worries me is that mrs Jenner becomes the new gov,that would be not only America’s worst nightmare but the worlds,what would the world be com8ng to if a cross dresser became governor.

That is a scary thought.

You maam' are a bigot.
We knew that, but you showed us again!

Is it your signature to avoid spacing?
Because you are very good at showing your lack of knowledge in the grammar aspect.

So... They want to see and scrutinize the signatures on this recall... But not on ballots? Seems a bit backwards.

So... They want to see and scrutinize the signatures on this recall... But not on ballots? Seems a bit backwards.

There is a period of time where people can remove their names from the list if they want. My guess is Democrats would like to intimidate them to remove their names.

There is a period of time where people can remove their names from the list if they want. My guess is Democrats would like to intimidate them to remove their names.
*nods*

I'd want to remove my name so I could John Hancock it even more.

So what. Y'all don't have a Hollywood actor to act the part this time.

The third biggest doctor in the country is an obese, mentally ill tranny.
A transgender gov wont change anything.

Congrats, stupidest post of the day.

Congrats, stupidest post of the day.
Write Newsom back in!

Forum List

Back