🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey - I thought Trump was a 'drill baby drill' kinda guy

Guess not so much :eusa_liar:

President Trump's goal of achieving "energy dominance" for the United States includes producing more oil and gas on federal land, but new government statistics show a mixed record on this front during his first year in office.

Trump has cast himself as an ally of fossil fuel industries. At a 2017 event he told energy industry leaders, "You've gone through eight years of hell," referring to the time former President Obama was in office.

But by two measures there was more oil industry activity on federal lands during the Obama years than Trump's first year. In 2017 the number of oil and gas leases fell to a 10-year low of 38,556. The number of acres leased also declined to a decade-low of 25,742,991.​

Trump's 'Energy Dominance' Gets Slow Start On Federal Land

palindrill-600x263.jpg
Why does my Trumpgas cost $3 a gallon when I used to buy Obamagas for $1.85?

As long as Democrats stifle offshore drilling, oil will be manipulated by OPEC. The US can lead in output but that is prorated against global supply and demand. Saying we produce the most doesn’t cut it. We need to produce more but rich white privileged democrats are resisting.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote or hold public office.

Republican Governors in Florida, SC, and Georgia oppose drilling off their coast. The only Governor to support it was crazy LePage in Maine.
But their concerns are economic and not green scam bs.

President Trump's goal of achieving "energy dominance" for the United States includes producing more oil and gas on federal land, but new government statistics show a mixed record on this front during his first year in office.

Trump has cast himself as an ally of fossil fuel industries. At a 2017 event he told energy industry leaders, "You've gone through eight years of hell," referring to the time former President Obama was in office.

But by two measures there was more oil industry activity on federal lands during the Obama years than Trump's first year. In 2017 the number of oil and gas leases fell to a 10-year low of 38,556. The number of acres leased also declined to a decade-low of 25,742,991.​

palindrill-600x263.jpg
Obama gas averaged 3.75 and would have sustained that through his last two years when you paid 1.99 had it not been for fracking, which obama opposed but had no authority to prohibit.
Democrats like you should not be allowed to vote.

palindrill-600x263.jpg
We had a hurricane,,
last year.

palindrill-600x263.jpg
We had a hurricane,,
last year.
And OPEC liked the increase in value that resulted from that event so much that they colluded to reduce output in order to keep the price higher.

The reason that we aren't producing as much is oil is only 70 a barrel. That's too cheap. Not enough meat on the bone. With one deepwater well easily topping a billion dollars or more to drill, there has to be serious meat on the bone before people will drill. Usually at 100 dollars a barrel, oil companies are making enough profit to want to explore for more oil.

Contrary to popular belief, oil exploration is not free, nor is it guaranteed.

The reason that we aren't producing as much is oil is only 70 a barrel. That's too cheap. Not enough meat on the bone. With one deepwater well easily topping a billion dollars or more to drill, there has to be serious meat on the bone before people will drill. Usually at 100 dollars a barrel, oil companies are making enough profit to want to explore for more oil.

Contrary to popular belief, oil exploration is not free, nor is it guaranteed.
Offshore drilling has been cost-effective at $30/barrel for years.

palindrill-600x263.jpg
Obama gas averaged 3.75 and would have sustained that through his last two years when you paid 1.99 had it not been for fracking, which obama opposed but had no authority to prohibit.

The Great Obama cut the price of Obamagas by $2 a gallon

Why did Trump raise it a dollar?

You can't drill near Mar-a-Lago!
Donald-Trump-Angry.gif

No, no, no, no, no no, no!!

Trump has trashed environmental protections, dumped the Paris accords, approved the Keystone Pipeline

And still Trumpgas has increased a dollar a gallon

palindrill-600x263.jpg

Your continued desperation is duly noted...AGAIN!

US oil exports are surging — and showing no signs of slowing down
Tsvetana Paraskova,
OilPrice.com

Mar. 19, 2018, 8:15 PM
  • More countries are demanding oil imports coming in from the US.
  • The key drivers are booming U.S. production, expanding pipeline and export capacity, and a slight discount on West Texas Intermediate prices.
US oil exports are surging — and showing no signs of slowing down

And OPEC liked the increase in value that resulted from that event so much that they colluded to reduce output in order to keep the price higher.

What fun! COLLUDED! I bet you never heard that word before your masters at the DNC told you that was what the Trump campaign did with Russia to win the election in a landslide!

OPEC, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries. What the heck do you think is their sole purpose?

I'm sorry but that's just not true. I live in south Louisiana. I lived in an oil and gas family for almost 3 decades. The costs of drilling have gone up exponentially in the last 20 years, how can 30 dollars a barrel be cost-effective?

Republicans Want to Allow Drilling in an Alaskan Wildlife Refuge

Low oil prices are pushing drilling companies into bankruptcy

WOW, drilling in ANWR, what a tragedy! One of the major reasons we purchased Alaska is because of its massive resources.

With the Stroke Of A Pen, Trump Claims Victory In The Decades-Long Battle Over ANWR

MICHAEL BASTASCH
11:46 AM 12/22/2017

With the Stroke Of A Pen, Trump Claims Victory In The Decades-Long Battle Over ANWR

palindrill-600x263.jpg

Claiming that Barack Obama did ANYTHING to cut the price of gasoline makes you look stupid, Winger! It's a total distortion of what his energy policies were. He CLAIMED lower energy costs as one of his achievements but you'd have to be blinders wearing progressive to put any credence in that claim.

palindrill-600x263.jpg

You're either really ignorant or you're being obtuse.

What fun! COLLUDED! I bet you never heard that word before your masters at the DNC told you that was what the Trump campaign did with Russia to win the election in a landslide!

OPEC, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries. What the heck do you think is their sole purpose?
Right. What's your point?

Forum List

Back