Hey, Mayor

The Counter Protesters got their own permit? Okay.
But we're required to stay in the park.
How does Gobmint get blamed?

Last edited:
Who is in charge of the city?

Who gave them the permit to protest?

Why is it only the protestors fault, and not the counter protestors?

Charlottesville mayor largely blames Trump for white supremacist violence

The counter protestors aka Leftist Agitators with BLM supporters in tow, they didn't have any permit to protest. So they were illegally assembled, the police dropped the ball, if the police would have rounded up the Leftist Agitators and the BLM supporters and moved them on, then there would have been no chaos at all.

The Counter Protesters got their own permit? But we're required to stay in the park.

They didn't have any permit to counter protest, so they were illegally assembled, many also were armed with heavy sticks and bats, they were there to agitate until something happened and when it did in typical fashion now they're all innocent little lambs.

The Governor of Virginia is a Leftist and so is the Mayor of that city, so they have an Agenda of course.

Who is in charge of the city?

Who gave them the permit to protest?

Why is it only the protestors fault, and not the counter protestors?

Charlottesville mayor largely blames Trump for white supremacist violence

The city actually said they would pull the permit unless the marchers would move to a park outside the downtown area away from the statue. The Unite the Right group refused and then the courts stepped in and said the city had to honor their original permit.

The Nazi's committed an ISIS style act of terrorism, and the inbred trash of the alt-right jump immediately to their defense.

The Mayor should be sued for deprivation of the civil rights of those who had obtained a legal permit to stage their demonstration. 42USC1983.

The Nazi's committed an ISIS style act of terrorism, and the inbred trash of the alt-right jump immediately to their defense.
You get the same treatment we receive after a terrorist Attack.
What, you toothless inbred fuck? What in the world are you talking about? How drunk are you?
Fuck you little lefty get lost. I say you have the same treatment we have after attacks by Muslims.

What, you toothless inbred fuck? What in the world are you talking about? How drunk are you?
Fuck you little lefty get lost. I say you have the same treatment we have after attacks by Muslims.
Aw your fear of Muslims seeps into the thread because you want to defend your Nazi saluting terrorist buddies? Fuck you, inbred.

I don't see why you have a to have a permit to have a peaceful protest.

Last edited:
Aw your fear of Muslims seeps into the thread because you want to defend your Nazi saluting terrorist buddies? Fuck you, inbred.
I fear the people who want to kill us...and should learn the difinition of the word Nazi.

I fear the people who want to kill us...and should learn the difinition of the word Nazi.
Here are your Nazi's, you contemptuous product of incest:

523.jpg

The Counter Protesters got their own permit?
Did they?

Or did they just show up to create violence?
Okay. Let's follow your line of thinking. Militia--men in body armor carrying rifles--and white nationalist groups with shields and bats, pepper spray, brass knuckles, masks, show up for a peaceful rally. Really? The counter protesters came ready for a rumble, too. Bats, pepper spray, the works. So both sides were armed and ready. Neither side is blameless here. But who organized this hate fest? Do you really think the degree to which these supremacists were armed indicates that they were hoping for a peaceful rally? Do you complain when the right shows up to counter protest a BLM rally or an anti-Trump rally? They have a right to put in their two cents worth, too, don't they? Or is it only if it's the Right that they have that right?

I think the cops dropped the ball here. Every single bat, shield and helmet and rifle should have been turned around and sent back to the car, on both sides. Come in clean or don't come. Peaceful rallies don't need that. You have two fists--use them if you need to defend yourself. Why did the cops let this turn into a huge gang fight and allow them to keep fighting? Were they scared? WHY?

Forum List

Back