Hey, Mayor

First rule of defense.

be prepared

Militia--men in body armor carrying rifles--and white nationalist groups with shields and bats, pepper spray, brass knuckles, masks, show up for a peaceful rally.

The Counter Protesters got their own permit?
Did they?

Or did they just show up to create violence?
Okay. Let's follow your line of thinking. Militia--men in body armor carrying rifles--and white nationalist groups with shields and bats, pepper spray, brass knuckles, masks, show up for a peaceful rally. Really? The counter protesters came ready for a rumble, too. Bats, pepper spray, the works. So both sides were armed and ready. Neither side is blameless here. But who organized this hate fest? Do you really think the degree to which these supremacists were armed indicates that they were hoping for a peaceful rally? Do you complain when the right shows up to counter protest a BLM rally or an anti-Trump rally? They have a right to put in their two cents worth, too, don't they? Or is it only if it's the Right that they have that right?

I think the cops dropped the ball here. Every single bat, shield and helmet and rifle should have been turned around and sent back to the car, on both sides. Come in clean or don't come. Peaceful rallies don't need that. You have two fists--use them if you need to defend yourself. Why did the cops let this turn into a huge gang fight and allow them to keep fighting? Were they scared? WHY?
Laws and rights mean nothing to you do they? Liberals are proven violent attempted and possibly actual murderers.

Aw your fear of Muslims seeps into the thread because you want to defend your Nazi saluting terrorist buddies? Fuck you, inbred.
Yeah... why should ANYONE be afraid of muslims... right... that's your point, you ignorant dumbass?

911_planes.jpg

You get the same treatment we receive after a terrorist Attack.
What, you toothless inbred fuck? What in the world are you talking about? How drunk are you?
Fuck you little lefty get lost. I say you have the same treatment we have after attacks by Muslims.
Aw your fear of Muslims seeps into the thread because you want to defend your Nazi saluting terrorist buddies? Fuck you, inbred.
I fear the people who want to kill us...and should learn the difinition of the word Nazi.
Here are your Nazi's, you contemptuous product of incest:

523.jpg
WOW, there a picture of one that you defend...you the lefties.

isisterrorist.jpg

Did they?

Okay. Let's follow your line of thinking. Militia--men in body armor carrying rifles--and white nationalist groups with shields and bats, pepper spray, brass knuckles, masks, show up for a peaceful rally. Really? The counter protesters came ready for a rumble, too. Bats, pepper spray, the works. So both sides were armed and ready. Neither side is blameless here. But who organized this hate fest? Do you really think the degree to which these supremacists were armed indicates that they were hoping for a peaceful rally? Do you complain when the right shows up to counter protest a BLM rally or an anti-Trump rally? They have a right to put in their two cents worth, too, don't they? Or is it only if it's the Right that they have that right?

I think the cops dropped the ball here. Every single bat, shield and helmet and rifle should have been turned around and sent back to the car, on both sides. Come in clean or don't come. Peaceful rallies don't need that. You have two fists--use them if you need to defend yourself. Why did the cops let this turn into a huge gang fight and allow them to keep fighting? Were they scared? WHY?
Laws and rights mean nothing to you do they? Liberals are proven violent attempted and possibly actual murderers.
No one has a "right" to carry a bat into a peaceful rally, Mike. Or any of their other gear. You can't take those things into a rock concert or football stadium. Why can you take them to a political rally on public property? Nope. You can't use the Constitution to defend this one.

Nazi's commit terrorism. Right's response? B-b-b-b-but Muuuuslims :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
You should not talk about terrorist Attack if you don't know about it because if you want to know i could show you what the hell is going on. and you are a real asshole you already forgot about 911.

Did they?

No one has a "right" to carry a bat into a peaceful rally, Mike. Or any of their other gear. You can't take those things into a rock concert or football stadium. Why can you take them to a political rally on public property? Nope. You can't use the Constitution to defend this one.
Yet the constitution clearly states that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Seems to contradict your desire to see people stripped of those rights doesn't it? Your unreasonable fear is a deep rooted pathological response to your need to have someone else do things for you that you should do yourself but fear to.

The Nazi's committed an ISIS style act of terrorism, and the inbred trash of the alt-right jump immediately to their defense.
What, you toothless inbred fuck? What in the world are you talking about? How drunk are you?
Fuck you little lefty get lost. I say you have the same treatment we have after attacks by Muslims.
I fear the people who want to kill us...and should learn the difinition of the word Nazi.
Here are your Nazi's, you contemptuous product of incest:

523.jpg

Here we have a regressive liberal insulting the heritage of someone they disagree with. It's probably a good thing they are not in close proximity to each other.

Nazi's commit terrorism. Right's response? B-b-b-b-but Muuuuslims :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
You should not talk about terrorist Attack if you don't know about it because if you want to know i could show you what the hell is going on. and you are a real asshole you already forgot about 911.
Wrong, inbred. I oppose all terrorism, unlike you who's fine with your side committing it.

Wrong, inbred. I oppose all terrorism, unlike you who's fine with your side committing it.
Yes, certainly you condemn it like the leftists do, which means you do not condemn it.

Who is in charge of the city?

Who gave them the permit to protest?

Why is it only the protestors fault, and not the counter protestors?

Charlottesville mayor largely blames Trump for white supremacist violence

another moron who doesn't understand that there has a first amendment right to protest.

pissant.

Hilarious.

who did I say didn't have a right to protest?

The WhiSup?

They even applied for a permit.

the counter protestors?

Dont' think I said they didn't have the right.

Would the violence have broken out if the counter protestors hadn't shown?

Pretty good chance that answer would be no.

Yes, certainly you condemn it like the leftists do, which means you do not condemn it.
That's about the opinion I'd expect ignorant, inbred trash to have. Your support of yesterday's terrorism gets a big FUCK YOU from me you piece of shit.

That's about the opinion I'd expect ignorant, inbred trash to have. Your support of yesterday's terrorism gets a big FUCK YOU from me you piece of shit.
Your memory has already forgotten 911 you have a wall around your head as it is said in your sign. You built it for yourself.

Africans, accusing any white of being "inbred" is pretty pathetic but in keeping with their dirty little secret:

There is a common idea in the black community that it is in bad form to air our dirty laundry in public and it is precisely this idea that has protected generation after generation of incestuous fathers stepfathers, brothers and uncles. Statistics from the Justice Department show that anywhere from 7% to 30% of all American women have experienced inappropriate sexual attention from a male family member. In the African American community the numbers of similar, but the acts tend to be more brutal and callous.

In 1985, Stephen Spielberg's film of Alice Walker's "The Color Purple" was nominated for 11 Academy Awards and yet it didn't win a single one after the NAACP protested the depiction of black men in the film, with the key point being the incestuous relationship that focused on Cele. The NAACP protest cost some deserving actors and actresses a chance for fame and glory, but that is only the material side of the loss. The biggest loss comes from the dirty dregs the NAACP tried to sweep under the carpet and that is incest does happen in the African American community. Not only does incest happen; it happens far too often.

Certainly, black men have been picked on, beat up and dissected but when an act is wrong being black as ten past midnight does not make it right and will never make it right. In their myopic approach to protecting the African American community the NAACP shot itself in the foot and insulted thousands of black women who have suffered the insult on unwanted male attention. Black men rape women, girls, boys, and the NAACP wanted to make sure the lid didn't come off. Where were they when every night a regular parade of black men in handcuffs sauntered across the television screens in America? Where were they? Fortunately, the leadership has changed now, but incest has not. It is still in the community, hiding under a rock, locked in the frightened throat of little girls to afraid to tell.

Forum List

Back