🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HEY~ San Fran Nan...San Francisco airport sees surge of homeless people seeking shelter

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The shit in the streets has gotten so bad that the indigent are now making it their business to clog up the commodes at the airport!

------------

Earlier this week, Fox 2 KTVU reported that SFO is experiencing a recent “surge” of homeless people taking refuge in the busy airport; many are said to arrive in the middle of the night via BART trains south from the city, as per the San Francisco Chronicle.

“I mean, there’s just nowhere else for people to go,” Freidenbach told KTVU. “So, we’re going to see them at the airport, we’re going to see them on the busses we’re going to see them out. There’s just literally nowhere else for people to go.”

Though the exact impact of the critical homelessness situation on San Francisco’s billion-dollar tourism profits remain unclear, things are reportedly not looking good. In June, a major medical association withdrew from hosting its annual convention in San Francisco, claiming its members no longer felt safe there.The cancellation of that one five-day trade show represented a loss of $40 million to the local economy.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

The shit in the streets has gotten so bad that the indigent are now making it their business to clog up the commodes at the airport!

------------

Earlier this week, Fox 2 KTVU reported that SFO is experiencing a recent “surge” of homeless people taking refuge in the busy airport; many are said to arrive in the middle of the night via BART trains south from the city, as per the San Francisco Chronicle.

“I mean, there’s just nowhere else for people to go,” Freidenbach told KTVU. “So, we’re going to see them at the airport, we’re going to see them on the busses we’re going to see them out. There’s just literally nowhere else for people to go.”

Though the exact impact of the critical homelessness situation on San Francisco’s billion-dollar tourism profits remain unclear, things are reportedly not looking good. In June, a major medical association withdrew from hosting its annual convention in San Francisco, claiming its members no longer felt safe there.The cancellation of that one five-day trade show represented a loss of $40 million to the local economy.

It’s well known that SF Bay Area (and LA, etc?) has a homeless problem that’s increasing ... thanks to greedy Repub policies that drive poor people from the Red states to a more empathic culture & better climate.

Yes, there should be policies to HELP the homeless problem. I’m glad to see SOME rich folks are dealing with this unfortunate issue, such as the CEO of Salesforce.

As soon as you leave the airport in San Fran you can smell garbage and who knows what else...New Orleans had the moniker of being the smelliest city in America but San Fran has passed them....

------------

It’s well known that SF Bay Area (and LA, etc?) has a homeless problem that’s increasing ... thanks to greedy Repub policies that drive poor people from the Red states to a more empathic culture & better climate.

Yes, there should be policies to HELP the homeless problem. I’m glad to see SOME rich folks are dealing with this unfortunate issue, such as the CEO of Salesforce.
DemonRAT CITY and State...grow a pair and realize we laugh at your biased stupidity!

------------

DemonRAT CITY and State...grow a pair and realize we laugh at your biased stupidity!
Talk about biased!
You can laugh all you want, but California is very POPULAR in the US, so much so that real estate prices are sky high!
Does your demented brain understand Supply/Demand??
I also reside in New York. Similar problem, but CA cities are worse with overall popularity & homeless.
I wish the rednecks would leave these great states for the Red states!

------------

Talk about biased!
You can laugh all you want, but California is very POPULAR in the US, so much so that real estate prices are sky high!
I also reside in New York. Similar problem, but CA cities are worse with overall popularity & homeless.
Even NY doesnt have the INVADERS Lliving on their front yard and worries about their women making it home at night.

------------

San Francisco has become a cesspool. It's no longer the tourist destination they'd like you to think it is.

------------

Talk about biased!
Even NY doesnt have the INVADERS Lliving on their front yard and worries about their women making it home at night.
Oh, like that S.Carolina college student getting killed for mistaking a car for Uber?
ALL parents & boyfriends worry about their “women” making it back home at night.
Isn’t SC a Red state?

Really? Is that why so many of the blue cities make it a crime to feed the hungry?
This list is not specific to feeding the hungry, but food sharing-

Cities that have adopted vagrancy laws affecting the homeless:

upload_2019-4-17_17-27-16.png

That map is from 2013. It is worse now.
And from a report in 2009-

Ten Meanest Cities
While most cities throughout the country either have laws or engage in practices that criminalize homeless persons, some city laws or practices stand out as more egregious than others in their attempt to criminalize homelessness. The National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty and the National Coalition for the Homeless have chosen the following top 10 meanest cities during 2007 and 2008 based on one or more of the following criteria: the number of anti-homeless laws in the city, the enforcement of those laws and severity of penalties, the general political climate toward homeless people in the city, local advocate support for the meanest designation, the city’s history of criminalization measures, and the existence of pending or recently enacted criminalization legislation in the city. Although some of the report’s top 10 meanest cities have made some efforts to address homelessness in their communities, the punitive practices highlighted in the report impede true progress toward solving the problem.
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. St. Petersburg, FL
3. Orlando, FL
4. Atlanta, GA
5. Gainesville, FL
6. Kalamazoo, MI
7. San Francisco, CA
8. Honolulu, HI
9. Bradenton, FL
10. Berkeley, CA
http://timefolds.com/nch/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/CrimzReport_2009.pdf
Also, from pg 165-

CB2348B1-4258-4994-867D-3D34591FEE45.png
620FE5D0-5D63-4C3A-ACE4-EBCABF57BA8F.png
BE7652BA-A2A1-472D-888D-97D3D3E123CF.png
313C7B11-C55A-41DF-94B0-699B2913AF5E.png
41E2F6EA-A332-45C2-AFA9-18720B24B4C8.png
504F66D9-E7AA-4D78-88F2-18975FBD8546.png
E34676EC-FA37-4D66-8A63-917540C8B263.png

------------

Last edited:

------------

Talk about biased!
Oh, like that S.Carolina college student getting killed for mistaking a car for Uber?
ALL parents & boyfriends worry about their “women” making it back home at night.
Isn’t SC a Red state?
Want to compare crime stats....?

Really? Is that why so many of the blue cities make it a crime to feed the hungry?

View attachment 256371

Ten Meanest Cities
While most cities throughout the country either have laws or engage in practices that criminalize homeless persons, some city laws or practices stand out as more egregious than others in their attempt to criminalize homelessness. The National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty and the National Coalition for the Homeless have chosen the following top 10 meanest cities during 2007 and 2008 based on one or more of the following criteria: the number of anti-homeless laws in the city, the enforcement of those laws and severity of penalties, the general political climate toward homeless people in the city, local advocate support for the meanest designation, the city’s history of criminalization measures, and the existence of pending or recently enacted criminalization legislation in the city. Although some of the report’s top 10 meanest cities have made some efforts to address homelessness in their communities, the punitive practices highlighted in the report impede true progress toward solving the problem.
1. Los Angeles, CA 2. St. Petersburg, FL 3. Orlando, FL
4. Atlanta, GA
5. Gainesville, FL
6. Kalamazoo, MI
7. San Francisco, CA 8. Honolulu, HI
9. Bradenton, FL
10. Berkeley, CA
Also, from pg 165-

View attachment 256378 View attachment 256379 View attachment 256380 View attachment 256381 View attachment 256382 View attachment 256383 View attachment 256384

------------

It’s not that easy when you have tons of homeless (that come to your state) and limited resources.
Notice that only one northern/cold city is listed in the top 10 (Kalamazoo). All the others are in the WARM cities. Wonder why?

View attachment 256371

Ten Meanest Cities
1. Los Angeles, CA 2. St. Petersburg, FL 3. Orlando, FL
4. Atlanta, GA
5. Gainesville, FL
6. Kalamazoo, MI
7. San Francisco, CA 8. Honolulu, HI
9. Bradenton, FL
10. Berkeley, CA
Also, from pg 165-

View attachment 256378 View attachment 256379 View attachment 256380 View attachment 256381 View attachment 256382 View attachment 256383 View attachment 256384

------------

It’s not that easy when you have tons of homeless (that come to your state) and limited resources.
Notice that only one northern/cold city is listed in the top 10 (Kalamazoo). All the others are in the WARM cities. Wonder why?
Perhaps the Federal gov should be involved, like the FBI, when the people-problem goes beyond states. Hmmm ...

------------

Talk about biased!
Isn’t SC a Red state?
SC still has black people. That's why the girl never made it home and ended up dead.

Talk about biased!
Isn’t SC a Red state?
SC still has black people. That's why the girl never made it home and ended up dead.
I am not surprised you pointed that out, being a bigot.

Hypocrisy, oh my!
Notice any commonality?
Sanctuary cities
upload_2019-4-17_18-18-46.png

Link shows more cities, counties, and states
http://www.apsanlaw.com/mlaw-246.List-of-Sanctuary-cities.html

Yes, when you continue to let illegal immigrants in, resources become strained, and then these same cities then pass laws to push the homeless and illegals out. Legal citizens are hurt.

View attachment 256371

Ten Meanest Cities
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. St. Petersburg, FL
3. Orlando, FL
4. Atlanta, GA
5. Gainesville, FL
6. Kalamazoo, MI
7. San Francisco, CA
8. Honolulu, HI
9. Bradenton, FL
10. Berkeley, CA
Also, from pg 165-

------------

Hypocrisy, oh my!
Notice any commonality?
Sanctuary cities
View attachment 256387

Yes, when you continue to let illegal immigrants in, resources become strained, and then these same cities then pass laws to push the homeless and illegals out.

View attachment 256371

Ten Meanest Cities
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. St. Petersburg, FL
3. Orlando, FL
4. Atlanta, GA
5. Gainesville, FL
6. Kalamazoo, MI
7. San Francisco, CA
8. Honolulu, HI
9. Bradenton, FL
10. Berkeley, CA
Also, from pg 165-

------------

You almost got me there. The Sanctuary cities DO make it hard on themselves by being more respectful to poor immigrants; they need to cooperate with ICE regarding the REAL criminals who invade our country ... if ICE is more focused on those criminals!

They won’t let them know when they are jailed or when they are released. You do know that, correct? You also have certain courts doing everything they can to keep ICE from doing their jobs. When Trump first signed his executive order, arrests went up 40%, but then the courts quickly stepped in.
I care about all people, but our citizens need to come first.
Hypocrisy, oh my!
Notice any commonality?
Sanctuary cities
View attachment 256387

Yes, when you continue to let illegal immigrants in, resources become strained, and then these same cities then pass laws to push the homeless and illegals out.

View attachment 256371

Ten Meanest Cities
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. St. Petersburg, FL
3. Orlando, FL
4. Atlanta, GA
5. Gainesville, FL
6. Kalamazoo, MI
7. San Francisco, CA
8. Honolulu, HI
9. Bradenton, FL
10. Berkeley, CA
Also, from pg 165-

------------

You almost got me there. The Sanctuary cities DO make it hard on themselves by being more respectful to poor immigrants; they need to cooperate with ICE regarding the REAL criminals who invade our country ... if ICE is more focused on those criminals!

Last edited:

------------

San Francisco has become a cesspool. It's no longer the tourist destination they'd like you to think it is.

I agree.

Should change name to San Fran-feces

Forum List

Back