🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Trump! Still think the New York Times is Fake News?

burger-bun-empty-isolated-picture-id639806256

The New York Times just demonstrated what a free press is about. A means to keep runaway government in check. The eyes and ears and especially the mouth of We the People

Donald Trump Jr just learned that his lies and subterfuge cannot stay hidden. His blatant attempt to use a foreign enemy to influence an election is now open for all to see

Shows who the real enemy to a free republic really is

Yeah

If only they had more moderate and conservative mouths working for them instead of just far left libs.
They have become the news in favor of the Democratic party.
People have complained about for over 20 years and they still have not addressed the problem nor changed it to have equal voices in the news.

Don Jr, is the one who released his e mail.
If he did something wrong he would not have been the one to release it.

Why do you still try to sell that rotted fish?

Lil Donnie only released his email because The New York Times informed him they had the emails and were going to release them

The New York Times is the most honored and respected news source on the planet

When news media give overwhelmingly to only one party they become that parties voice.
Money, Politics And The Press: Media Political Donations To Democrats | HuffPost

That's not what I claimed
I said "The New York Times is the most honored and respected news source on the planet"

In order to refute it, you need to name a news source that is more honored or respected

Go for it

Oh brother! :lmao:

Again you fail miserably

You need to start off your reply with " Newspaper or TV News Blank is better than The New York Times" and why

Otherwise my claim stands

Just imagine where we'd be without major media digging and reporting the facts and truth about the Trump crime syndicate. I salute them!

For eight months....Team Trump has sworn there were no meetings with the Russians. The swore they never engaged the Russians about finding secrets about Hillary
Now we have Lil Donney, Manafort and Kushner all meeting with Russia on the hope of Russia releasing secrets

NY Times still "fake news" Donnie?
Seems you and your crooked family are fake

there was no meeting with the Russians...the woman is a lawyer, from Russia....

Read Lil Donnie's emails. They specifically say the Russian government has information on Hillary. Ex KGB agent Putin is not going to send someone wearing a badge that says "Russian Spy"

BorisNatashaTrumpTower.jpg
A bogus British publicist with absolutely no credibility says that, moron. And we know it turns out to be 100% untrue. Yet here you are spouting it like it's some kind of fact. What this demonstrates is the profound gullibility of snowflakes who are desperate to believe absolutely anything that incriminates Trump. There is no absolutely no lower limit on standard of evidence you accept.
The point that the snowflakes "bought it" isn't the point. The fact that Jr. did is the point.

The top members of Team Trump flocked to the meeting

Quite a representation for a "Nothing Burger" meeting

Russia was not involved - the lawyer already stated so, and the Russian govt stated they have no idea who she is.
Doesn't matter, Easy. Besides the fact that Russia lies like a rug and no one has any reason to believe that official statement, it's the fact that Don Jr., Kushner and Manafort were WILLING.

The FACT that there is NO CRIME and NO EVIDENCE does not matter? WTF?! WHY? Because the Democrats want Trump to burn, and that's good enough?

It does not matter? The entire snowflake premise is that the Trumps colluded with the Russians, with Putin, with the Russian govt, and you are saying the FACT that this lawyer was NOT any of that does not matter...because it completely destroys the Democrats' argument?!

I never mentioned crimes. That's beside the point, for me anyway. It seems you are the one whose mind is immediately going there. Why?
Then if you are conceding there was no crime, wtf are the snowflakes going on and on about. You just admitted that the President and his son did nothing illegal. CASE CLOSED.

oh they are 'guilty' of trying to get dirt on their political opponent. C'mon, OL, you are way too damn intelligent to think Trump is the only one who tried to do so, too intelligent to think Hillary and Obama did not have their agents out trying to obtain all the info to use against Trump...like the Russian Dossier!

Hell, Obama's administration illegally used protected personal classified information, illegally unmasked US citizens, and perpetrated Felony ESPIONAGE against the United States in an attempt to undermine and overthrow the newly elected President, so don't tell me Trump Jr trying to legally acquire dirt on Hillary is some type of monstrous criminal at.

There is nothing to this - you even said it - NO CRIME!

Lil Donnie only released his email because The New York Times informed him they had the emails and were going to release them

When news media give overwhelmingly to only one party they become that parties voice.
Money, Politics And The Press: Media Political Donations To Democrats | HuffPost

I said "The New York Times is the most honored and respected news source on the planet"

In order to refute it, you need to name a news source that is more honored or respected

Go for it

Again you fail miserably

You need to start off your reply with " Newspaper or TV News Blank is better than The New York Times" and why

No crime.
No criminal Activity.
No evidence.
No case.

As the song says, 'Another one bites the dust...'

The New York Times just demonstrated what a free press is about. A means to keep runaway government in check. The eyes and ears and especially the mouth of We the People

Donald Trump Jr just learned that his lies and subterfuge cannot stay hidden. His blatant attempt to use a foreign enemy to influence an election is now open for all to see

Shows who the real enemy to a free republic really is

Yes they are fake news but there are times why real news happens and they report it.

Go for it

Again you fail miserably

No crime.
No criminal Activity.
No evidence.
No case.

What does that have to do with what I posted?

Go for it

Again you fail miserably

No crime.
No criminal Activity.
No evidence.
No case.

It has EVERYTHING to do with your Fake News argument. :p

Russia was not involved - the lawyer already stated so, and the Russian govt stated they have no idea who she is.
Doesn't matter, Easy. Besides the fact that Russia lies like a rug and no one has any reason to believe that official statement, it's the fact that Don Jr., Kushner and Manafort were WILLING.

The FACT that there is NO CRIME and NO EVIDENCE does not matter? WTF?! WHY? Because the Democrats want Trump to burn, and that's good enough?

It does not matter? The entire snowflake premise is that the Trumps colluded with the Russians, with Putin, with the Russian govt, and you are saying the FACT that this lawyer was NOT any of that does not matter...because it completely destroys the Democrats' argument?!

I never mentioned crimes. That's beside the point, for me anyway. It seems you are the one whose mind is immediately going there. Why?
Then if you are conceding there was no crime, wtf are the snowflakes going on and on about. You just admitted that the President and his son did nothing illegal. CASE CLOSED.

oh they are 'guilty' of trying to get dirt on their political opponent. C'mon, OL, you are way too damn intelligent to think Trump is the only one who tried to do so, too intelligent to think Hillary and Obama did not have their agents out trying to obtain all the info to use against Trump...like the Russian Dossier!

Hell, Obama's administration illegally used protected personal classified information, illegally unmasked US citizens, and perpetrated Felony ESPIONAGE against the United States in an attempt to undermine and overthrow the newly elected President, so don't tell me Trump Jr trying to legally acquire dirt on Hillary is some type of monstrous criminal at.

There is nothing to this - you even said it - NO CRIME!

What crime do we have?

In terms of Lil' Donnie's secret meeting with the Russians we have numerous election code violations
We also have additional violations for Manafort and Kushner for failing to report meetings with foreign agents on their security disclosure forms

In and of itself, not terribly bad

But how does this evidence fit into the larger investigation by Mueller and his team? It provides additional evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians. It shows the Trump campaign was lying about his involvement with Russia and attempted to cover it up. It also provides concrete evidence that Russia was specifically trying to help Trump get elected

Mueller's investigation is ongoing....and we seem to be getting more and more damning information every few weeks

Stay tuned

Go for it

Again you fail miserably

No crime.
No criminal Activity.
No evidence.
No case.

Seems to prove that it is Donald Trump who is feeding us Fake News

Go for it

Again you fail miserably

No crime.
No criminal Activity.
No evidence.
No case.

I keep saying they have no cognitive thought. :biggrin:

Again you fail miserably

No crime.
No criminal Activity.
No evidence.
No case.

Seems to prove that it is Donald Trump who is feeding us Fake News
As a political pundit mentioned last night on the news, the vast majority of convicted wrong doing in D.C. ends up being not what they did, but that they lied about it to the investigators. Just like with Bill Clinton, it wasn't the blow job, it was lying about it that got him impeached.
And the amount of denials by Trump and the team have been legion. Fortunately for them, none have been in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee, yet.

What crime do we have? In terms of Lil' Donnie's secret meeting with the Russians we have numerous election code violations

Name them.

We also have additional violations for Manafort and Kushner for failing to report meetings with foreign agents on their security disclosure forms
Like Hillary's campaign manager failing to report receiving thousands of shares of Russian stocks? They're not trump...next.

But how does this evidence fit into the larger investigation by Mueller and his team? It provides additional evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians.
Wrong, snowflake.
- The lawyer stated she is not connected to the Kremlin, the Russian govt, or Putin
- The Russian govt says they don't know her
- Obtaining 'dirt' to use against your opponent is not illegal, else the Democrats / Hillary would be up shit-creek for paying foreigners, whose source was a company who receives money from the Russian govt, for information to use against Trump (the false Trump Dossier)

Thanks for proving you still have NOTHING on Trump.

As a political pundit mentioned last night on the news, the vast majority of convicted wrong doing in D.C. ends up being not what they did, but that they lied about it to the investigators. Just like with Bill Clinton, it wasn't the blow job, it was lying about it that got him impeached.

Clinton was never Impeached because of his infidelity in the WH, certainly not because of a Blow Job - that is a Democratic party lie they have told so often people like you have begun to believe and spread it.

Bill Clinton was the 1st President to have to testify during a trail during his sitting term as President, and in that testimony he attempted to deceive the court and deny an American citizen her Constitutional Right to a fair trial, the Constitution Clinton swore to uphold and protect as President. For his actions he was found in Contempt of Court, for which he was stripped of his license to practice law in his home state...and eventually Impeached.

Regarding the 'cover up' point you made, I stick to my prediction that Donald Trump will never be proven to have committed any crime and will not be impeached. In order to 'save face', as the Democrats did when they tried to go after Bush, they will try to find their own 'Scooter Libby to prosecute and use to justify their Witch Hunt.

Meanwhile the criminals who have been identified / proven to have broken the law - Hillary, Lynch, Rice, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, and even Obama himself will remain ignored, un-touched...protected....if for no other reason that if Trump and his US Ag go after them - even legitimately - Democrats will falsely claim it is only due to revenge and as a distraction from their false accusations of collusion.

So lets look he big picture

Up until now, the Trump team has claimed there is no evidence of collusion and they had not met with the Russians

What Lil' Donnies disclosure reveals is that the Trump campaign was not only aware that Russia was trying to help them, but was seeking to be actively involved

So lets look he big picture

Up until now, the Trump team has claimed there is no evidence of collusion and they had not met with the Russians

What Lil' Donnies disclosure reveals is that the Trump campaign was not only aware that Russia was trying to help them, but was seeking to be actively involved
Ummm...no snowflake.

AGAIN:
The lawyer is not connected to the Kremlin, the Russian govt, or Putin.
The Russians do not know her.
The lawyer said she did not have any information from the Russian govt.

The BIG Picture is:
- Hillary lost, and snowflakes can't get over it.
- Snowflakes continue to launch Fake News accusation after Fake News Accusation
- They have No Crime, No Criminal Activity, No Collusion, No Evidence, and No Case.

'Another one bites the dust...'

Clinton was never Impeached because of his infidelity in the WH, certainly not because of a Blow Job - that is a Democratic party lie they have told so often people like you have begun to believe and spread it.

Bill Clinton was the 1st President to have to testify during a trail during his sitting term as President, and in that testimony he attempted to deceive the court and deny an American citizen her Constitutional Right to a fair trial, the Constitution Clinton swore to uphold and protect as President. For his actions he was found in Contempt of Court, for which he was stripped of his license to practice law in his home state...and eventually Impeached.

Regarding the 'cover up' point you made, I stick to my prediction that Donald Trump will never be proven to have committed any crime and will not be impeached. In order to 'save face', as the Democrats did when they tried to go after Bush, they will try to find their own 'Scooter Libby to prosecute and use to justify their Witch Hunt.

Meanwhile the criminals who have been identified / proven to have broken the law - Hillary, Lynch, Rice, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, and even Obama himself will remain ignored, un-touched...protected....if for no other reason that if Trump and his US Ag go after them - even legitimately - Democrats will falsely claim it is only due to revenge and as a distraction from their false accusations of collusion.
Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your side is always wrong.
My side is always right.

SSDD from the partisan hack.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just imagine where we'd be without major media digging and reporting the facts and truth about the Trump crime syndicate. I salute them!

For eight months....Team Trump has sworn there were no meetings with the Russians. The swore they never engaged the Russians about finding secrets about Hillary
Now we have Lil Donney, Manafort and Kushner all meeting with Russia on the hope of Russia releasing secrets

Read Lil Donnie's emails. They specifically say the Russian government has information on Hillary. Ex KGB agent Putin is not going to send someone wearing a badge that says "Russian Spy"

A bogus British publicist with absolutely no credibility says that, moron. And we know it turns out to be 100% untrue. Yet here you are spouting it like it's some kind of fact. What this demonstrates is the profound gullibility of snowflakes who are desperate to believe absolutely anything that incriminates Trump. There is no absolutely no lower limit on standard of evidence you accept.
The point that the snowflakes "bought it" isn't the point. The fact that Jr. did is the point.
There's no evidence that he ever "bought it." He has never made a statement indicating any belief in the claim.

The top members of Team Trump flocked to the meeting

Quite a representation for a "Nothing Burger" meeting
Another meaningless nothing burger.

Forum List

Back