Hey Trump! Still think the New York Times is Fake News?

Legitimate news sources make mistakes and are even abused and taken advantage of by wrongful reporters or editors sometimes. The thing that makes them legitimate is that they admit their mistakes, make retractions and apologize and may even fire those responsible for the mistakes. They follow standards and rules. The new wave of conservative bloggers and make believe news sources do not do that. Breitbart and Gateway don't do that. The US President doesn't even do that.

The New York Times aka the liberal center for fake news and propaganda.
You really aren't smart enough to comprehend what is going on and how the last few days of news has impacted your silly view about the fake news trump promotes in his talking points. The stuff you have been calling fake news is being confirmed as real news and the President and his staff a bunch of malicious liars. All on video.

The New York Times just demonstrated what a free press is about. A means to keep runaway government in check. The eyes and ears and especially the mouth of We the People

Donald Trump Jr just learned that his lies and subterfuge cannot stay hidden. His blatant attempt to use a foreign enemy to influence an election is now open for all to see

Shows who the real enemy to a free republic really is

Just imagine where we'd be without major media digging and reporting the facts and truth about the Trump crime syndicate. I salute them!
We'd be discussing the issues instead of spending every day on the latest fake media generated faux scandal. That's exactly what douche bags like you don't want.
Discussing issues? Like why with a majority in the House and the Senate, the Executive is GOP, yet the GOP cannot get a thing done. And there is the threat to shut down the Government this fall, not from the Dems, but from the GOP. WOW, just WOW!

Legitimate news sources make mistakes and are even abused and taken advantage of by wrongful reporters or editors sometimes. The thing that makes them legitimate is that they admit their mistakes, make retractions and apologize and may even fire those responsible for the mistakes. They follow standards and rules. The new wave of conservative bloggers and make believe news sources do not do that. Breitbart and Gateway don't do that. The US President doesn't even do that.
When has CNN admitted its "mistakes?" NYT? Wapo?

They aren't mistakes. They are deliberate lies. That's why they are fake news.

The New York Times just demonstrated what a free press is about. A means to keep runaway government in check. The eyes and ears and especially the mouth of We the People

Donald Trump Jr just learned that his lies and subterfuge cannot stay hidden. His blatant attempt to use a foreign enemy to influence an election is now open for all to see

I'd like the NYT's to find out who the Americans were that were paying unknown Russian informants for dirt on Trump. Senator Grassley is on it. Maybe some media outlets could get a leak or two on who these scumbuckets were.

BREAKING NEWS & FAKE IT IS NOT:

“I am a Republican, but I’m not going to be a Republican anymore,” Scarborough says to loud applause in the clip. “I’ve got to become an independent.”

Joe Scarborough makes this announcement on Colbert this evening.

Tomorrow or sooner Scarborough will be tossed under the bus as a RINO, and as more responsible, freedom loving and patriotic Republicans leave the once GOP, only the deplorable and authoritarian neo-fascist set will remain.

What law did he break exactly? What attempt to use a foreign enemy?

“I am a Republican, but I’m not going to be a Republican anymore,” Scarborough says to loud applause in the clip. “I’ve got to become an independent.”

Tomorrow or sooner Scarborough will be tossed under the bus as a RINO, and as more responsible, freedom loving and patriotic Republicans leave the once GOP, only the deplorable and authoritarian neo-fascist set will remain.

I loved his music video......mika and joe are like the two hangers on to the Phil Hartman Frank Sinatra in those old SNL sketches.......finally, they are getting noticed by someone, somewhere.....and they are going to make sure they sell their souls to the left wing as cheaply as possible.....they can't do otherwise as classless as they are...

Just imagine where we'd be without major media digging and reporting the facts and truth about the Trump crime syndicate. I salute them!

For eight months....Team Trump has sworn there were no meetings with the Russians. The swore they never engaged the Russians about finding secrets about Hillary
Now we have Lil Donney, Manafort and Kushner all meeting with Russia on the hope of Russia releasing secrets

NY Times still "fake news" Donnie?
Seems you and your crooked family are fake

there was no meeting with the Russians...the woman is a lawyer, from Russia....

Why doesn't he just admit reality and join the Communist party?

Crime syndicate?

What sort of crimes?

Never heard of him.

The New York Times aka the liberal center for fake news and propaganda.
You really aren't smart enough to comprehend what is going on and how the last few days of news has impacted your silly view about the fake news trump promotes in his talking points. The stuff you have been calling fake news is being confirmed as real news and the President and his staff a bunch of malicious liars. All on video.

Liberals lie, truth!

Well I'm reading that she has ties to the Kremlin on a lot of left leaning sites but to date just like with everything else there is no evidence she has any ties to the Kremlin or to a government agency BUT she has ties to Fusion GPS. This was as set up.

Forum List

Back