Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?

"She thought the said illegal alien and joined up".

Funny story there ... when Jenette Goldstein showed up for the audition, she just knew the name of the movie was "Aliens" and had no idea it was a sequel to "Alien".

She assumed the movie was about Hispanics in America so she showed up dressed like a chola, complete with head band and plaid shirt.

They let her keep the head band for the movie.

And people say strong women were never a part of Hollywood. Shit they have been around since the 30s when mae west played a lion tamer and was sexually aggressive (for those times) in the movie I'm no angel. Then you ones like Joan Crawford and and Faye dunawaye. It really kicked off with exploitation movies in the 60s and 70s with movies like they call her one eye and switchblade sisters.

Aliens had Vasquez and Ripley, and I forgot her name but she was the dropship pilot.

And people say strong women were never a part of Hollywood. Shit they have been around since the 30s when mae west played a lion tamer and was sexually aggressive (for those times) in the movie I'm no angel. Then you ones like Joan Crawford and and Faye dunawaye. It really kicked off with exploitation movies in the 60s and 70s with movies like they call her one eye and switchblade sisters.

Aliens had Vasquez and Ripley, and I forgot her name but she was the dropship pilot.
Yep and you really did not pay it any mind, just a part of good story telling without being overly pretentious about the whole "strong woman" thing.

I doubt if a movie could be made with the Vasquez line in it now without the woke crowd going bonkers.....While at the same time transgender freaks kill women's sports......Oh well.

Forum List

Back