Hey. We're building a railroad from the Pacific to the Indian Ocean. Thanks Joe for the union jobs

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean," Biden told the League of Conservation Voters at their annual dinner in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night. "We have plans to build in Angola, one of the largest solar plants in the world. I could go on, but I'm not. I'm going off script. I'm going to get in trouble."

Nope. There’s nothing concerning about his mental cognitive condition

Why would anyone, Dem or Republican hear this, and think this is a good idea, real or not.
"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean," Biden told the League of Conservation Voters at their annual dinner in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night. "We have plans to build in Angola, one of the largest solar plants in the world. I could go on, but I'm not. I'm going off script. I'm going to get in trouble."

Nope. There’s nothing concerning about his mental cognitive condition
Anyone who thinks Joe is a viable option to run, I would question their cognitive condition as well.

• Banned

Forum List

Back