🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HEY you people getting paid to post here.. pay attention!!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
‘VERY FRIGHTENING’: PROMINENT CATHOLIC PROF. CLAIMS IRS AUDITED HER AFTER SPEAKING OUT AGAINST OBAMA AND DEMANDED TO KNOW WHO WAS PAYING HER
$Screen Shot 2013-05-15 at 12.01.24 PM.jpg

"In addition to her academic work, she told TheBlaze that she occasionally freelances for Catholic outlets and for the Wall Street Journal.
But can this really be considered “business” activity?

“I don’t make a lot of money from writing. In fact most years I don’t show a profit,” she told TheBlaze.

Hendershott said some of the outlets and organizations she has written for haven’t paid her a cent.

But the circumstances surrounding the irregular nature of the experience don’t end there. Hendershott noted it was particularly surprising that she, alone, was audited. Her husband, who brings in the vast majority of the family’s income, was not included in the IRS’s inquiry — even though the Hendershotts always files jointly.
?Very Frightening?: Prominent Catholic Prof. Claims IRS Audited Her After Speaking Out Against Obama and Demanded to Know Who Was Paying Her | TheBlaze.com

So those of you that get paid for writing comments on this forum... BE ADVISED!
YOU maybe asked to tell who has been paying YOU!

Those of you that get paid by Soros or his ilk... YOU don't have to worry!

Interesting that the paid RW posters on this forum are too afraid to comment as they might be audited by the IRS!

The Koch Brother pay me but they don't know I have a separate deal with each of them

Interesting that the paid RW posters on this forum are too afraid to comment as they might be audited by the IRS!
I'm a Republican, but I only came online in 1996 to hopefully see if I could find out why my fellow Americans voted in a sorry lady's man for a second term when they booted a war hero based on the same sorry fellow's eleventh hour lies.

I still don't know why that came about, and have accepted that I never will.

Republicans like me are volunteers, and not paid in any way, nor do I want to be, because I make up my own mind based on what I read that passes my truth-ok test and do my best to tell why I have this or that opinion, which may or may not coincide with party line, which I haven't read more than a couple of times for years. I do read the platforms proffered by candidates when they're honest enough to publish them ahead of time to those who want to plan who they're going to vote for based on his stated principles and goals.

Right now, I am hoping the next Republican will push for a flat tax.

After the reelection of Obama, I got a raise from $3 a post to $5 a post

Recognition of a job well done

‘VERY FRIGHTENING’: PROMINENT CATHOLIC PROF. CLAIMS IRS AUDITED HER AFTER SPEAKING OUT AGAINST OBAMA AND DEMANDED TO KNOW WHO WAS PAYING HER
View attachment 25942

"In addition to her academic work, she told TheBlaze that she occasionally freelances for Catholic outlets and for the Wall Street Journal.

“I don’t make a lot of money from writing. In fact most years I don’t show a profit,” she told TheBlaze.

Hendershott said some of the outlets and organizations she has written for haven’t paid her a cent.

But the circumstances surrounding the irregular nature of the experience don’t end there. Hendershott noted it was particularly surprising that she, alone, was audited. Her husband, who brings in the vast majority of the family’s income, was not included in the IRS’s inquiry — even though the Hendershotts always files jointly.
?Very Frightening?: Prominent Catholic Prof. Claims IRS Audited Her After Speaking Out Against Obama and Demanded to Know Who Was Paying Her | TheBlaze.com

She probably claims an office in her home. That'll get you audited in a heartbeat.

Do they actually pay people to post here . LOL

yeah they do...I can't say who but I make more money posting here at my computer than I ever did at my real job. Yep I work at home. It's 420 all day long and the bucks just keep coming in the mail. I can even do this and watch TV at the same time. There...I just made another 2 bills. I'll take the ol lady out to dinner. Ahhh easy street.

After the reelection of Obama, I got a raise from $3 a post to $5 a post

Recognition of a job well done

Actual true story... In merry olde England, the legal profession was divided into specific categories. A barrister tried cases in court; a counselor advised clients; a solicitor brought in new clients and a scrivner prepared legal documents...

Scrivners were paid based upon the number of words employed in the document. This is one of the reasons for the rise in "legalese". Much better to employ three words when only one would suffice.... hereinafter referred to as the means and method employed by those learned in the law and specializing in the art of drafting legal documents to pad their pocketbook.

I'm a Republican, but I only came online in 1996 to hopefully see if I could find out why my fellow Americans voted in a sorry lady's man for a second term when they booted a war hero based on the same sorry fellow's eleventh hour lies.

I still don't know why that came about, and have accepted that I never will.

Republicans like me are volunteers, and not paid in any way, nor do I want to be, because I make up my own mind based on what I read that passes my truth-ok test and do my best to tell why I have this or that opinion, which may or may not coincide with party line, which I haven't read more than a couple of times for years. I do read the platforms proffered by candidates when they're honest enough to publish them ahead of time to those who want to plan who they're going to vote for based on his stated principles and goals.

Right now, I am hoping the next Republican will push for a flat tax.

good for you. I stand united with you on that.

View attachment 25942

Hey, how in the hell do you get paid? I should be paid lots of money for sharing my wisdom and wit.

Forum List

Back