Hi, I'm King Solomon!

king.solomon

Rookie
Jun 12, 2013
I like talking about basketball, I can draw pretty good, I'm single, and I like to debate a lot of things.

I really like to laugh, and I am a Christian.

Well, I'm here to debate, but sometimes debates make people not like you. (Sighs) I got enough enemies, but I cherish freedom of speech as well. Sooooooo, I apologize now if we cordially disagree on philosophy.

Anyway, so far, this is the best and most professional forum i've been in.

I am computer illiterate, and damn near proud of it!

WHATEVER!

HIT ME UP!

Hello People!

Listen, I make very controversial topics. Only people solid in their philosophies can stand me!

You got me all curious now. Can you give us an example of your controversial topics? We have a person on this site that supports the legalization of beastiality. Can you beat that? :)

Hi and welcome to the board.

I have thin skin. So I will just watch, k?

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

[MENTION=43614]JohnL.Burke[/MENTION], I AM known to many as the best writer, the most hated, most controversial, and to some,... the most dangerous writer on the internet!

I AM KING SOLOMON!

The most common accusation levied against me is that I actually believe everything I espouse.

KING!

GET READY

Listen, I am so volatile, I need to be kept away from people that are easily offended.

I am about to upload some of my pics.

Please message me to get me off of fragile-minded users if they are "report button rapists"!

[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION], someone else said something similar to that earlier. PLEASE! Do not mistake me for another! I AM King Solomon!

Forum List

Back