Hi there....I'm JoeBlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you figure out the search function yet?

The dog in your avatar hasn't moved in two months....too fat to stand up is it? :eusa_eh:

After you master the intricacies of the search function you can go google the word "fur" and have fun learning something new.

So you admit the dog is heavily sedated with Ritalin because it's endo-skeleton can no longer support it's grotesque weight? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
The dog in your avatar hasn't moved in two months....too fat to stand up is it? :eusa_eh:

After you master the intricacies of the search function you can go google the word "fur" and have fun learning something new.

So you admit the dog is heavily sedated with Ritalin because it's endo-skeleton can no longer support it's grotesque weight? :eusa_eh:

You still don't understand what "fur" is, do you moron? And you still don't know how to use the search function. You're a pretty sad case.

You still don't understand what "fur" is, do you moron? And you still don't know how to use the search function. You're a pretty sad case.

It's considered very rude to insult a poster in their introduction thread. :eusa_eh:

Yeah-doesn't seem like much of an intro thread anymore.

4 posters from other boards I was at have joined up since my introduction was kept current....I'd like to try for the record....so far I'm number 12 with a bullet. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

It's considered very rude to insult a poster in their introduction thread. :eusa_eh:

This is no longer an intro thread.

Last edited:

This is no longer an intro thread. It is an ego trip about Joe Blam.

You got a red ass because I'm doing what I said I'd do....TOP Syrenn's introduction views....This thread isn't doing anybody any harm and it's attracting my many friends to join here....take your whippin like a man for a change. :lol:

Last edited:

You got a red ass because I'm doing what I said I'd do....TOP Syrenn's introduction views....This thread isn't doing anybody any harm and it's attracting my many friends to join here....take your whippin like a man for a change. :lol:

She still blows you away. Its her character that counts.

Blah blah blah....maybe you should "friend" another couple dozen posters instead of pestering me.

Last edited:

both of them or just the left one ?

you got a red ass because i'm doing what i said i'd do....top syrenn's introduction views....this thread isn't doing anybody any harm and it's attracting my many friends to join here....take your whippin like a man for a change. :lol:

she still blows you away. Its her character that counts.

blah blah blah....maybe you should "friend" another couple dozen posters instead of pestering me.

ok

Last edited:

Blah blah blah....maybe you should "friend" another couple dozen posters instead of pestering me.

Maybe you should get a life and do something other than looking for your sense of self-worth in how many "views" you can get, loser.

I accomplished more in the first 30 years of my life than you ever will, sonny boy. I'm semi-retired...this is fun for me; you are taking it much more seriously than I am...so who needs a "life" more, you or me? :lol: Now gulp down a handful of your sour grapes and find a sexual identity...one day you're a woman, then a man.....maybe you can find a pic of a yellow belly sapsucker...that would fit you.

Maybe you should get a life and do something other than looking for your sense of self-worth in how many "views" you can get, loser.

I accomplished more in the first 30 years of my life than you ever will, sonny boy. I'm semi-retired...this is fun for me; you are taking it much more seriously than I am...so who needs a "life" more, you or me? :lol: Now gulp down a handful of your sour grapes and find a sexual identity...one day you're a woman, then a man.....maybe you can find a pic of a yellow belly sapsucker...that would fit you.

Is this your intro thread, Joe ?

Is this your intro thread, Joe ?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back