Hi there....I'm JoeBlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah blah blah....maybe you should "friend" another couple dozen posters instead of pestering me.

Maybe you should get a life and do something other than looking for your sense of self-worth in how many "views" you can get, loser.

I accomplished more in the first 30 years of my life than you ever will, sonny boy. I'm semi-retired...this is fun for me; you are taking it much more seriously than I am...so who needs a "life" more, you or me? :lol: Now gulp down a handful of your sour grapes and find a sexual identity...one day you're a woman, then a man.....maybe you can find a pic of a yellow belly sapsucker...that would fit you.

yawn.png

Maybe you should get a life and do something other than looking for your sense of self-worth in how many "views" you can get, loser.

I accomplished more in the first 30 years of my life than you ever will, sonny boy. I'm semi-retired...this is fun for me; you are taking it much more seriously than I am...so who needs a "life" more, you or me? :lol: Now gulp down a handful of your sour grapes and find a sexual identity...one day you're a woman, then a man.....maybe you can find a pic of a yellow belly sapsucker...that would fit you.

yawn.png

Okay, you go take your nap and I'll continue with my thread.....oh, and thanks for adding to my views. :lol:

Blam is more interesting than 99% of the other people i have read here.
He's funny and smart.

Hey Joe!

They have some neat forums here.....one that I really like is badlands...

You can take off the gloves and kick ass with impunity there.

Not bad...

JO

Hey Joe!

They have some neat forums here.....one that I really like is badlands...

You can take off the gloves and kick ass with impunity there.

Not bad...

JO

:lol: Badlands is a lot like the old BB.....I've had a few threads sent to "Rubber Room" too...the mods here have a wicked sense of humor....Great board.

Love your new pic. Looks like what we'll be seeing soon.
p.s.:

Blam.png

:lol: I'm gonna swipe that one if it's okay. Yeah, I like our western rivers....shallow, wide, rocky bottoms...much better than the muddy deep midwestern rivers full of carp and bullheads.....trout and steelheads much better. :eusa_angel:

Blah blah blah....maybe you should "friend" another couple dozen posters instead of pestering me.

But Joe, yellow-bellied sapsuckers are really cute. :D

1367353986049-sapsucker_yb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back