Hi there....I'm JoeBlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
=Ropey;7724058
Becki brings her own sap.

Becki was my first friend here....made me feel welcome at an uncertain time; I wasn't sure I was going to do this anymore.

She's a Texan. I'm so glad you met.

Hell, I'm half Texan myself....my Dad grew up around Waco before he went north and met my Mom....relatives there go back to the Frontier days way before statehood. Becki and I bonded over milkweed and monarchs if ya know what I mean....she's a peach. :eusa_angel:

Hell, I'm half Texan myself....my Dad grew up around Waco before he went north and met my Mom....relatives there go back to the Frontier days way before statehood. Becki and I bonded over milkweed and monarchs if ya know what I mean....she's a peach. :eusa_angel:

good thing you have this intro thread or I wouldn't have known that..

good thing you have this intro thread or I wouldn't have known that..

Funny how things work out ain't it? :lol:

Where's breakfast? I'm hungry!

U7CtxAUGiCgF05-640m.jpg

Morning everyone.

:D

nunchucks-7.jpg

Nunchaku mo betta....generate more velocity....snap don't sap.

nunchucks-7.jpg

Nunchaku mo betta....generate more velocity....snap don't sap.

Those are practice foam sticks.

I know. :)

Only pic I could find that worked size wise....I've had a set of oak chucks for years....used to be pretty good with them...my move is a stab to the solar plexus....takes the fight right outta the dummy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back