Hi there....I'm JoeBlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast of CHAMPIONS....

bacon-art-mug.jpg

BACON AND BEER!
happyanim_zpsfb5b30ba.gif

haha!

Here's another legendary Karateka....Mas Oyama. Would have died a kamikaze but for engine trouble in his plane....Korean actually but was accepted into Janpanese culture for his fighing skills.....Kempo/GoJu/Shotokan and finally his own full-contact system....Killed a number of bulls with shuto strikes, but never fought a tiger like the Gooch.

All, of course, unverifiable mythology. Someone on another site once posted some vids of bulls "killed" thusly, but it was painfully obvious that the poor animals had been drugged to the point of death to begin with. Oyama was a badass. Not sure why that's not good enough for some LARPers - like YOU.

Here's another legendary Karateka....Mas Oyama. Would have died a kamikaze but for engine trouble in his plane....Korean actually but was accepted into Janpanese culture for his fighing skills.....Kempo/GoJu/Shotokan and finally his own full-contact system....Killed a number of bulls with shuto strikes, but never fought a tiger like the Gooch.

All, of course, unverifiable mythology. Someone on another site once posted some vids of bulls "killed" thusly, but it was painfully obvious that the poor animals had been drugged to the point of death to begin with. Oyama was a badass. Not sure why that's not good enough for some LARPers - like YOU.

All that's "painfully obvious" is you have an unhealthy attraction to me....get counseling. And stop feeding your dog cake and cookies.....poor thing looks like it might explode. :eusa_eh:

nunchucks-7.jpg

Nunchaku mo betta....generate more velocity....snap don't sap.

Most people - like you - couldn't really use them to any effect in the real world, but just about any idiot - like you - could whack the shit out of someone with a blackjack (if you hadn't already been spiked into the ground by the time you got close enough, kitty-cat).

nunchucks-7.jpg

Most people - like you - couldn't really use them to any effect in the real world, but just about any idiot - like you - could whack the shit out of someone with a blackjack (if you hadn't already been spiked into the ground by the time you got close enough, kitty-cat).

Wrong again Katie...in the first post of this thread I mentioned I owned a nightclub....when my bouncers couldn't handle somebody on a rare occasion, I made their job simple with a stab of the sticks. You should stick to scrapbooking and crochet and leave this fighting business to the men in your family. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
nunchucks-7.jpg

Wrong again Katie...in the first post of this thread I mentioned I owned a nightclub....when my bouncers couldn't handle somebody on a rare occasion, I made their job simple with a stab of the sticks. You should stick to scrapbooking and crochet and leave this fighting business to the men in your family. :eusa_angel:

You're a dojo-darling LARPer. It's obvious. Worse, you're a former dojo-darling LARPer who can't even do that anymore. Just a little friendly advice: You're old enough to stop playing make-believe.

All that's "painfully obvious" is you have an unhealthy attraction to me....get counseling. And stop feeding your dog cake and cookies.....poor thing looks like it might explode. :eusa_eh:

I take your avoidance as evidence that I was, of course, 100% correct. Just calm down and you won't have to put yourself through all this.

You're a dojo-darling LARPer. It's obvious. Worse, you're a former dojo-darling LARPer who can't even do that anymore. Just a little friendly advice: You're old enough to stop playing make-believe.

I realize this has been cliched to death but.....are you off your meds? :eusa_eh:

I realize this has been cliched to death but.....are you off your meds? :eusa_eh:

Have you found a cooperative bull, kitty-cat?

Got any idea the speed, power, and concentration involved to snap off a bull's horn with the edge of your hand, Katie? Oyama did it almost 50 times....if you weren't a sniveling, envious toadie, you'd look into the ample evidence that each time there were hundreds of witnesses to him doing it. None of this is of any interest to you....from the first post in this thread you've been antagonistic and bitchy....why? who cares. :eusa_whistle:

Another interesting look at Yamaguchi:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5jAWbuBdhg]Gogen Yamaguchi - The Cat - YouTube[/ame]

Got any idea the speed, power, and concentration involved to snap off a bull's horn with the edge of your hand, Katie? Oyama did it almost 50 times....

No, he didn't. That's just more of the mythos that has grown around Oyama over time. There was only one documented case of the bull's horn thing: It was actually an ox, and the horn had been 'prepared' by smashing it with a hammer for a while before the performance.

Oyama was a badass, that should be enough. Don't be a nuthugging little LARPer.

Got any idea the speed, power, and concentration involved to snap off a bull's horn with the edge of your hand, Katie? Oyama did it almost 50 times....

No, he didn't. That's just more of the mythos that has grown around Oyama over time. There was only one documented case of the bull's horn thing: It was actually an ox, and the horn had been 'prepared' by smashing it with a hammer for a while before the performance.

This look like an OX to you, missy? :lol:

Mas%20Oyama%20Bull%20Fight.jpg

Maybe you'd like to share with us what your background is in the martial arts....slap-fighting with your boyfriend in the shower?

This look like an OX to you?

It looks like the staged photograph that it was. Oyama was in 'Professional Wrestling' for years. You're a little (a lot) too old to be acting like some dopey teenager buying into every fantasy story that someone dangles in front of you. You do a disservice to the man by promulgating myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back