Hi there....I'm JoeBlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is fun/cool. Most of the rest suck.

tumblr_micoefZsRH1qel4hko1_500.png

ROFLMAO!!!
sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

Last edited:
ROFLMAO!!!
sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

Seriously. It's the same old people with the same old bs comments. Yes, some are funny and smart but most are liberal media talking points.

I was laughing at your "Blam" graphic...you know these boards are all pretty much the same.....at least here we have cool mods and funny remarks from both sides. Cheer up. :eusa_angel:

I was laughing at your "Blam" graphic...you know these boards are all pretty much the same.....at least here we have cool mods and funny remarks from both sides. Cheer up. :eusa_angel:

Just bored with the bs. Where are you?

240937033_640.jpg

Just bored with the bs. Where are you?

240937033_640.jpg

Another KEEPER!
wub_zps142d8233.png

Just arrived, checking out the newbies for serious introduction challenges. :eusa_angel:

Thanks for the comp on my intro...

Enjoy the debates and arguments. I know I read a lot of posts when I come here every couple of weeks.

Sounds like you're living life day by day.....enjoy it while you're young....it gets harder when you get a few more miles on the odometer. :eusa_angel:

Where's sis?

I never heard back from her.

She pimped me for inviting her in and then getting the boot at PH is my guess....she fled back to PJs to fight with Rectile and that bunch. Some of the old BBers are worn out when it comes to fitting in someplace new.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comp on my intro...

Enjoy the debates and arguments. I know I read a lot of posts when I come here every couple of weeks.

The thing about this board is when folks know what to expect from you they'll be more comfortable with you.....it's always a good idea to bring your "A" game from the jump....that way you'll have a standard to maintain.
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

funny-gifs-skate.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back