Hi USA from European Union

im new member inquiringmind. Im from austria....i have a question for americans and the anglo-sphere do i look like a white guy/caucasian for american standards? Im a roma born in serbia but live in austria. I look forward to contribute in the discussions.

an italian mobster or a east indian convenience store owner... Not sure if that helps as i have never been able to figure out if italians and east indians are really caucasian

Remember the episode on the Soprano's where Tony took Pussy Deep Sea fishing?????

What are you doing Saturday????? My Sicilian cousin wants to know how well you can swim. :)

Though a word of advice. It would perhaps be a good idea not to use an actual picture of yourself to accompany your I.D. It's just that some people on here aren't very intelligent, and might resort to personal attacks. Just something to bear in mind.

A case in point:

You look like the Pilsbury fuckin doughboy made frome whole wheat sport! Maybe Tom Cruise with a tan after he went head first into a hornets nest.... Who can tell what the fuck you look like??? Push off the feed bag for a few months and get back to us.

You'll have to excuse Huggy. It's just that he's an ignorant hick from a part of America where I'm afraid that it isn't uncommon for parishioners to breed with cousins, farmyard animals or both.

Don't let him put you off. He's just trying to distract us from his blatant attraction to you.

Blow me swisher. This is the part of the process where you prove you can take it or not. This is not your pussy bedroom with the posters of the village people all decorated-like.

The blimp can answer for himself and would do well not to hide under your skirt. So far he's doing fine.

It's a Welcome Thread Inbreed. WTF is stuck up your ass today Huggy. Shouldn't you be watching Rachael Rae, or Miami Vice, or Sponge Bob, Girlie Boy.

It's O.K, Intense. I think Huggy's hostile mood is down to his Britney Spears tickets not turning up.

C'est la vie, Hugster.

And I though He was a Miley Cyrus Dress Up Wanna Be.

I guess he is just a Woman trapped in a man's body, wanting to express herself through shock and awe.

I heard he was gonna do a dress up on Halloween.

I heard he has fantasies of doing this number in drag on "America's Got talent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQVynua5tHo]YouTube - Miley Cyrus - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Live[/ame]

A case in point:

You'll have to excuse Huggy. It's just that he's an ignorant hick from a part of America where I'm afraid that it isn't uncommon for parishioners to breed with cousins, farmyard animals or both.

Don't let him put you off. He's just trying to distract us from his blatant attraction to you.

Blow me swisher. This is the part of the process where you prove you can take it or not. This is not your pussy bedroom with the posters of the village people all decorated-like.

The blimp can answer for himself and would do well not to hide under your skirt. So far he's doing fine.

It's a Welcome Thread Inbreed. WTF is stuck up your ass today Huggy. Shouldn't you be watching Rachael Rae, or Miami Vice, or Sponge Bob, Girlie Boy.

You can welcome whomever you want however you want ..blip.

Some fat chick shows up in spandex and asks if it makes her ass look too big??? I only got one speed...go for it!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Dude knows he's fat and knows I'm just giving him a lil ol initiation...lighten up girly boys!

:lol: :lol:

Some fat chick shows up in spandex and asks if it makes her ass look too big??? I only got one speed...go for it!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Dude knows he's fat and knows I'm just giving him a lil ol initiation...lighten up girly boys!

This is a welcome thread, not the Flame zone. It's his Welcome thread not your litter box. ;)

This is a welcome thread, not the Flame zone. It's his Welcome thread not your litter box. ;)

Well now you know how I "welcome" obese people that ask how they look.:lol: He asked an opinion and I took the time to respond honestly...whereas I didn't ask yours. If you are trying to impress with your fake sensitivity send dude a PM...maybe you'll get lucky.

Well now you know how I "welcome" obese people that ask how they look.:lol: He asked an opinion and I took the time to respond honestly...whereas I didn't ask yours. If you are trying to impress with your fake sensitivity send dude a PM...maybe you'll get lucky.

I dont care for your bad words about me. Anybody else an opinion?

I dont care for your bad words about me. Anybody else an opinion?

IM, You are going to meet all kinds of people on this Board. Trust your instincts. I hope you stick around. ;)

Hey Huggy.... I caught a glimpse of you at your last Gig... Really Sensitive

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8OnpMtBosw&feature=related]YouTube - Steve Buscemi[/ame]

You look like my Egyptian neighbors. Pics of older Egyptian below

118674126_20a0ea87c4_o.jpg

Welcome, IM!

I live in an area with a lot of Slavic and Balkan ancestries represented. You look a lot like some of my neighbors. Not that looks matter for anything on here, just your ideas......and sense of humor.

Enjoy!

You look like my Egyptian neighbors. Pics of older Egyptian below

118674126_20a0ea87c4_o.jpg

Arent Middle Easterners and NorthAfricans (Egyptians) counted as White in the US? Those two Egyptian Guys look "White" to me, i would count them as white not european-white snow-milky but nevertheless a race type i would call white. There are diverse Egyptians, some Egyptians have negroid admixture you can spot

egyptian nomad below who looks as if he is part black

There's no generic formula for "white" in the US. Different people have different slants on what "white" means.

To most of the people I have meant, "white" means you aren't black, brown or asian. Pretty basic. It's a color, not a bloodline. Unless you happen to be an aryan nation freak. Then it's both. But they aren't representative of the US.

Democrats consider you brown & a minority whom they can exploit.

Blacks consider you a white racist.

Republicans of any color consider you human & equal to themselves.

TEA Party of any color consider you human & equal to themselves.

The Gypsy Kings created a fantastic mix of gypsy, spanish and latin american rhythms and forever linked the Roma people and their beautiful music to one of my mother languages, Spanish.

So this is my welcome to you, InquiringMind : )

Gipsy Kings

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWDz7xYiXuU&NR=1]YouTube - Gipsy Kings - Soy (Videoclip)[/ame]

Please, notice the great value Gypsy society place on family values:

Soy

I Am

La mujer que me queria
No la puedo comparar
A la madre de mi nino
La que tanto amo yo

The woman who loved me
I can't compare
To the mother of my son
The one I love so much

Yo le canto a mi familia