Hi

Don't forget to bookmark.

Sorry I don't have any tooth suggestions. Feel better soon.

Welcome Nox! Another hero has joined our ranks, Diablo's minions grow stronger. Let us fight with honor together!

And as for your teeth, I suggest you try the warm salty water treatment. Here's something my grandmother has taught me.

1. Put two teaspoons of iodized salt into an 8 oz. cup of warm water. (i.e. coffee mug or similar)

2. Stir until dissolved.

3. Gargle and then swish it around vigorously inside of your mouth.

4. Spit it out. Do not swallow it. Use the entire cup.

5. When finished, do not eat or drink anything for a period of 1 hour.

6. Repeat this process every 24 hours until symptoms subside.

Follow these instructions to the letter. This helps to promote healing as the teeth are forming. It has many other uses, such as fever blisters and ulcers in the mouth.

Good luck, and welcome to the boards, Nox.

Last edited:
Welcome Nox! Another hero has joined our ranks, Diablo's minions grow stronger. Let us fight with honor together!

And as for your teeth, I suggest you try the warm salty water treatment. Here's something my grandmother has taught me.

1. Put two teaspoons of iodized salt into an 8 oz. cup of warm water. (i.e. coffee mug or similar)

2. Stir until dissolved.

Follow these instructions to the letter. This helps to promote healing as the teeth are forming. It has many other uses, such as fever blisters and ulcers in the mouth.

Okay I'm gonna do that , actually I have tried something like that but with not warm water :s

Don't forget to bookmark.

Sorry I don't have any tooth suggestions. Feel better soon.

Thanks , but Bookmark ?
Yes. Place in favorites. (Microsoft star, above right)

Welcome to USMB, Nox. Hope you enjoy the boards. And hope that Templar's suggestion makes your toothache a memory instead of a presence. You might see a dentist in case the tooth is impacted. Only take out the one that is bothering you. Those wisdom teeth are somehow tied to immunity if I recollect my health studies right.

:welcome:

Last edited:

2. Stir until dissolved.

Salt and vinegar has some great healing properties

2. Stir until dissolved.

Okay I'm gonna do that , actually I have tried something like that but with not warm water :s

The warm water help the salt granules to melt.

:(

The warm water help the salt granules to melt.

Didnt work , I think this recipe is available for rotten teeth . I will take painkiller pills , this is getting to be unbearable , makes me cry : )

Welcome to usmb Nox. I find a good stiff scotch or rye as a mouthwash really helps... especially if I swallow the gargle.

:(

Welcome to usmb Nox. I find a good stiff scotch or rye as a mouthwash really helps... especially if I swallow the gargle.

I'm muslim but I could drink a bottle of scotch to cut this pain LoL : ) I dont have alcoholic beverages at home .

I had just been watching some videos of drugged-up teens acting dopey when recovering from wisdom tooth removal. Hope you weren't like this. There's a whole section of them on YouTube. I think this is my favorite.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udE1ITmno8U]Murdered My Wisdom Teeth Original - YouTube[/ame]

"They were just trying to help me chew! And I didn't accept them!"

Forum List

Back