🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

High School Physics solve 9/11

Other than the pictures that were posted in this thread? And the fact that only your preacher claims the cross was melted together, And the fact that there were actually 4 cross type pieces found at the same time. You really should read some of the real story instead of believing the first religious fanatic that you come across.

I tried to explain this to you, I guess you have a reading comprehension problem. No one else reports this as being melted together.

he was an eyewitness featured on national news broadcast and while he may or may not be correct on the cross his statements should of been adressed and clarified.. but if you are trying to pretended that there are not many credible reports of molten and red hot steel and evidence of temperature in excess of those stated by NIST you are in complete denial

Other than the pictures that were posted in this thread? And the fact that only your preacher claims the cross was melted together, And the fact that there were actually 4 cross type pieces found at the same time. You really should read some of the real story instead of believing the first religious fanatic that you come across.

I tried to explain this to you, I guess you have a reading comprehension problem. No one else reports this as being melted together.

there is very minimal information on that aspect of this story either way

he was an eyewitness featured on national news broadcast and while he may or may not be correct on the cross...

This is as close to an admission of being a gullible twat as I have ever seen. Just can't come out and admit that you were wrong can you eots?

WE'RE the Time Warner bitches, yet you swallow your truther leaders' crap hook, line, and sinker, without doing any research yourself.

You're nothing more than a Terral, 9/11, GeorgePhillip, and Christophera wannabe.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

he was an eyewitness featured on national news broadcast and while he may or may not be correct on the cross...

This is as close to an admission of being a gullible twat as I have ever seen. Just can't come out and admit that you were wrong can you eots?

WE'RE the Time Warner bitches, yet you swallow your truther leaders' crap hook, line, and sinker, without doing any research yourself.

You're nothing more than a Terral, 9/11, GeorgePhillip, and Christophera wannabe.

gullible twat ...thats funny coming from someone that believes in a commission that dose not even believe itself.....

gullible twat ...thats funny coming from someone that believes in a commission that dose not even believe itself.....

The difference between myself and the rest of you "truthers" is that I don't get proven wrong every time I bring up a point and then have to admit it. You blindly got behind a bogus claim without researching for yourself and then had to admit you were wrong. Just like Christpophera does on a daily basis. Just like Terral got hammered with his own "proof" about WTC7 and the thermite residue. Just like Terrlal admitted he "got caught up in the H1N1 hype. Just like GeorgePhillip keeps admitting mistakes. Just like Steven Jones backpedaled with his "thermite cuts on columns" to be "thermite used to detonate conventional explosives".

Yeah. You and your group are credible.

You guys change your stances like a fart in a wind storm. Keep up the good work eots. Maybe next week you and your cronies will admit another mistake.

I'm sure you will.

Make sure you tell GeorgePhillip that he's STILL using old theories about Jones' saying it was thermite that cut the columns. Jones has since changed his tune. You guys can't even keep THAT shit straight.

You guys are pathetic.

:lol:

The difference between myself and the rest of you "truthers" is that I don't get proven wrong every time I bring up a point and then have to admit it. You blindly got behind a bogus claim without researching for yourself and then had to admit you were wrong. Just like Christpophera does on a daily basis. Just like Terral got hammered with his own "proof" about WTC7 and the thermite residue. Just like Terrlal admitted he "got caught up in the H1N1 hype. Just like GeorgePhillip keeps admitting mistakes. Just like Steven Jones backpedaled with his "thermite cuts on columns" to be "thermite used to detonate conventional explosives".

You guys change your stances like a fart in a wind storm. Keep up the good work eots. Maybe next week you and your cronies will admit another mistake.

I'm sure you will.

Make sure you tell GeorgePhillip that he's STILL using old theories about Jones' saying it was thermite that cut the columns. Jones has since changed his tune. You guys can't even keep THAT shit straight.

You guys are pathetic.

you have nothing..the official story is one big lie

911blimp Critique of The 9-11 Commission Report

there is very minimal information on that aspect of this story either way

It's minimal from your stance that it was two pieces fused together. Anyone with a brain can find pictures showing it was't fused together you moron.

Please explain how two pieces of metal fused together at perfect 90 degree angles AND had perfect edges after they were fused.

Your too stupid to comprehend those two bits of information mean regarding that "fused cross" claim.

I'm sure you will.

You guys are pathetic.

Really? Is that why you and your cornies have done ABSOLUTELY nothing in all this time? What advancements have you made since all this conspiracy crap started?

You have a handful of groups peddling this crap and you only exist on the internet.

WOOHOO!!!!

I think you guys should claim victory!!!

The sad truth is that you and you truther buddies will NEVER make anything of this stuff. You'll continue to back-stab and one-up each other. You'll only exist as an internet movement.

Big deal.

You guys will NEVER amount to anything because each one of you has their own agenda in mind and could care less about the truth. Go look around. You see infighting everywhere when it comes to you guys.

So you just continue to fight a losing cause and I'll continue to keep making you guys look stupid. I mean really. How many years has it been and you STILL have nothing going for you?

I'm sure you will.

You guys are pathetic.

Really? Is that why you and your cornies have done ABSOLUTELY nothing in all this time? What advancements have you made since all this conspiracy crap started?

You have a handful of groups peddling this crap and you only exist on the internet.

WOOHOO!!!!

The sad truth is that you and you truther buddies will NEVER make anything of this stuff. You'll continue to back-stab and one-up each other. You'll only exist as an internet movement.

Big deal.

You guys will NEVER amount to anything because each one of you has their own agenda in mind and could care less about the truth. Go look around. You see infighting everywhere when it comes to you guys.

So you just continue to fight a losing cause and I'll continue to keep making you guys look stupid. I mean really. How many years has it been and you STILL have nothing going for you?

I seriously doubt you could make any of us look as stupid as George W., Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld on 9/11/2001.

Any thoughts on why Dick Cheney didn't shoot down whatever attacked the Pentagon even though he was aware of its approach for at least 50 miles?

Why did Dubya drag his feet establishing the 9/11 Commission?

How did two planes pulverize three steel-framed skyscrapers?

Nineteen Arabs with box-cutters?

George W. Bush's Inaction On 9/11

WOOHOO!!!!

Big deal.

I seriously doubt you could make any of us look as stupid as George W., Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld on 9/11/2001.

Any thoughts on why Dick Cheney didn't shoot down whatever attacked the Pentagon even though he was aware of its approach for at least 50 miles?

this has been explained to you several times, so now its clear you are just another LYING troofer

WOOHOO!!!!

Big deal.

this has been explained to you several times, so now its clear you are just another LYING troofer
:redface:
explained?.do you mean that denial you drivel forth ?

:redface:
explained?.do you mean that denial you drivel forth ?
just keep proving me right in calling you guys fucking morons
you wear it proudly

High School Physics solve 9/11? Since when did it need to be solved. What happened is obvious:

Suicidal nutjobs flew airplanes full of fuel into the buildings for their own twisted political purposes.

What exactly is difficult to understand about that?

how all prior warnings were ignored ..how NORAD failed ..how three buildings collapsed at near free fall speed in a controlled manner..the excessive temperature that melted steel
...the spoliation of the crime scene and destruction of evidence

High School Physics solve 9/11? Since when did it need to be solved. What happened is obvious:

Suicidal nutjobs flew airplanes full of fuel into the buildings for their own twisted political purposes.

"Suicidal nutjobs" flew TWO airplanes filled with fuel into an equal number of buildings and THREE steel-framed skyscraper "collapsed" into dust.

What ISN'T difficult to understand about that?

"Suicidal nutjobs" flew TWO airplanes filled with fuel into an equal number of buildings and THREE steel-framed skyscraper "collapsed" into dust.

What ISN'T difficult to understand about that?

Most of us understand perfectly. I don't have a clue why the truthers don't understand it.

Forum List

Back