High school students 1, Wesboro Baptist 0

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Members of the anti-gay Westboro Baptist Church picketed the District’s Wilson High School on Monday morning, railing against the school’s gay Pride Day and its principal, who came out as gay to his school community during last week’s pride rally.

But the Kansas church’s message was largely drowned out by hundreds of students and community members who gathered in front of the school for a peaceful counterprotest. Led by student organizers urging those gathered to “fight the bigotry, fight the hate,” the crowd chanted and waved rainbow flags and homemade signs proclaiming “Love is Love” and “I Have Two Moms And Life Is Good.”

Student counterprotesters at Wilson High far outnumber anti-gay Westboro protesters - The Washington Post

Good for the high school students. Glad they showed those Westboro Baptist asshats that they weren't going to allow them to ruin their day.

Yeah................it's a great story.

I'm wondering who the assholes were that supported those who were against the celebration.

Oh................wait............................it was those of the Westboro Baptist Church, and they hate those who think different than they do.

They lost their first in line, who is the second?

They may be even dumber than the first, especially if they follow the tenants of those who came before them.

Personally? I think that those high school people were smarter than what any kind of person the Westboro Baptist Church could have put up.

Sorry, but bigots are dumb, as well as stupid.

Westboro is a combination of stupid, as well as bigoted and dumb.

And yeah..................I hope they see this post and come to my house to protest.

I really like the fact that these high school kids stood up to bullies and won.

Westboro Baptist Church= horse shit.

If the Westboro Baptist Church is so much horse shit, then why is it that the GOP (especially in Texas) supports so much of their agenda?

Part of the GOP platform in TX is that gays can be "cured". Even that moron known as Rick Perry says as much.

BTW..................it's a good thing that Perry is leaving, he's too stupid to be governor of anything.

And yeah...................I'm hoping that the Democrat wins, because Medicare expansion (which wouldn't cost the state much for the next 10 years) would be allowed.

Everyone has a right to life, and that means a right to medical care if they need it.

Forum List

Back