Higher Education/Liberalism v Aging & Loss of Brain Cells/Conservatism

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008

Do conservatives ever wonder WHY liberalism is prevalent in higher education and do they ever wonder WHY conservatism is more prevalent in people as they age and brain cells die??

Does anyone ever wonder why Dainty is so lonely all he can do is troll this forum with hateful spam?

celebrity-pictures-hilton-attention-whore.jpg

Do conservatives ever wonder WHY liberalism is prevalent in higher education and do they ever wonder WHY conservatism is more prevalent in people as they age and brain cells die??

Liberal school systems, bro
Liberal school systems

The brainwashing at the schools started happening some time ago
Now they are voting age and beyond

Lots of conservatives will brag that they were liberals when younger, but as they aged they grew more conservative. Funny how that plays out

Lots of conservatives will brag that they were liberals when younger, but as they aged they grew more conservative. Funny how that plays out

I don't know anything about that, personally
I do believe you get wiser with age

IOW, as people get older, wiser, more experienced, and less idealistic with a better understanding of how the world really works, they get more conservative. Is that what you're saying?

Here's another one, and I don't know the answer.

Why do poor whites in the south, midwest, and other rural districts tend to vote for GOP / conservative candidates?

While poor minorities in urban areas tend to vote for Dems / liberal candidates?

Religion can't be the defining factor, because Church and Sunday worship are a central part of urban minority communities, hispanic and black.

Wiser? Then why do so many old people vote against changes in medicare and social security regardless of if the proposed changes are beneficial or not?

Last edited:

Wiser? Then why do so many old people vote against changes in medicare and social security regardless of if the proposed changes are beneficial or not?

Make up your mind
You just said old people were conservatives LOL

IOW, as people get older, wiser, more experienced, and less idealistic with a better understanding of how the world really works, they get more conservative. Is that what you're saying?

Wisdom?

Like poor people didn't choose to be poor.

Rape victims didn't choose to get pregnant.

Given a choice, corporations will put short-term profits over public safety.

Given a choice, wealthy people will use the tax code and investment strategies to lesson their tax liability to the point where they pay less than those working for them.

Given a choice, banks will charge as much interest and fees that they can get away with.

Safety nets maintain urban and poor community economies made up of the poor and working poor who fill low-wage jobs in businesses that provide low-priced products and services to middle income consumers who earn salaries working for companies run by and invested in by the upper income earners.

Ronald Reagan
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back