Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

LIstening to a Dr. who was on scene describing the fatal injuries that some of the victims suffered only one weapon can do that kind of damage to a human body & that's an AR.

But go ahead spin it & keep allowing lunatics access to them.

Moron…it’s a rifle……had he used a shotgun with slugs it would have been worse….

Which should tell you that it's right wing disinformation.

We are going to find out this guy is either non-political, or right wing.

But either way, he never should have had a gun like this to start with.
No it tells us it's demoquack crime. Lying commie.

images

At least one of the victims was decapitated, retard.

Doubt that, you moron……..we aren’t even 10 hours into this and nothing is actually known to be true…..

I know…you shit heads want to move on to banning ammo types…..and this is a chance to start it….

These mass public shootings are Christmas morning to you monsters and the victims are presents under your gun grabbing tree…

Doubt that, you moron……..we aren’t even 10 hours into this and nothing is actually known to be true…..

I know…you shit heads want to move on to banning ammo types…..and this is a chance to start it….

These mass public shootings are Christmas morning to you monsters and the victims are presents under your gun grabbing tree…
A Dr. who was on scene witnessed the carnage, you idiot.

I defy you to prove that Dr. is lying, you asswipe.

If one of the victims was decapitated, it means he was most likely a Muslim convert. Another reason to rid this country of Muslims.

Hey…shitstain….what do you think the people looked like when the BLM driver ran over them at Christmas……..? What do you think a car did to them?

You ever see what a pump action shotgun does?

You ass hats will do anything to ban guns…

While you're searching why don't you post the ones and a Trump rally last year and the one where he was waving and cheering as Trump's limo driving away from the airport. Find the posts about him and his dad being Maga supporter's. Go ahead, you will find them but you have search real hard.
Was he there as a supporter, Debbie or was he there scouting out an attack? He seems to have a fixation with being "famous". Shooting a President make you infamous. Was that what he was going for? A little John Hinkley action?

LIstening to a Dr. who was on scene describing the fatal injuries that some of the victims suffered only one weapon can do that kind of damage to a human body & that's an AR.

But go ahead spin it & keep allowing lunatics access to them.
Nonsense. There are different makes and models for every caliber available, it is impossible to determine the make and model of the weapon used by looking at wounds.

Hey…shitstain….what do you think the people looked like when the BLM driver ran over them at Christmas……..? What do you think a car did to them?

You ever see what a pump action shotgun does?

You ass hats will do anything to ban guns…
Yea, I know what a shotgun does. So what?

Forum List

Back