Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

So when John Hinkley was standing in the crowd that was cheering for Reagan...that made him a Reagan supporter? Come on, X...you're jumping to conclusions without any basis at all.

“X” is an ass hat…….

So when John Hinkley was standing in the crowd that was cheering for Reagan...that made him a Reagan supporter? Come on, X...you're jumping to conclusions without any basis at all.

Go to where it says he was at the airport when Trump landed. See for yourself.

Looking at this guy's videos and drawings...the one thing that IS obvious is that he was fixated on shooting a bunch of people. Was he thinking about shooting Trump? I don't know.

Go to where it says he was at the airport when Trump landed. See for yourself.
I watched everything that was on his site, X...including that video. I didn't see anything that made me think he was a Trump supporter or a Trump hater. Sorry...I'm just not seeing that.

I can't. The little shits entire online presence has been disappeared.

Were he a Trump supporter it would still be there in all its glory.

DURRRRRRRR
So you were full of shit when you made that claim. That’s what I thought.

I watched everything that was on his site, X...including that video. I didn't see anything that made me think he was a Trump supporter or a Trump hater. Sorry...I'm just not seeing that.
You don’t see him with a Trump flag?

You don’t see him in a crowd of people cheering for Trump?

You don’t see him at a Trump rally?

Ok.

So you were full of shit when you made that claim. That’s what I thought.

No, the full of shit one is you. Trump supporter, online presence there for everyone to see.

It isn't

DURRRRR

Post the picture of him with a Trump for prison flag.

You always run off like a little bitch.
Can you even tell what the flag he has draped over his shoulder says, X? I can't. It could say Trump is God! It could say Fuck Trump! You can't read it. Once again...you're jumping to conclusions.

No, the full of shit one is you. Trump supporter, online presence there for everyone to see.

It isn't

DURRRRR
Uh huh. You made the claim that he had a Trump for prison flag and then flailed like an idiot when I asked you to back it up.

Whoops.

Can you even tell what the flag he has draped over his shoulder says, X? I can't. It could say Trump is God! It could say Fuck Trump! You can't read it. Once again...you're jumping to conclusions.
It could be. It‘s probably just a Trump flag given all the other evidence that you want to ignore.

Forum List

Back