Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

Now there's a video of Crimo there with a bunch of Trumpsters when Trump's plane landed. I really don't think he's Antifa.

Nonsense. There are different makes and models for every caliber available, it is impossible to determine the make and model of the weapon used by looking at wounds.
I guess we'll find out, won't we?

Not even a little bit. This little shit is antifa all the way. Typical little progressive piece of shit.

Yep………they wouldn’t be scrubbing his social media if he was a trump supporter…..

Do you know how many young people have been turned into mutants in public schools, who hate what their parents believe in because the leftists have melted their brains?

Yea, I know what a shotgun does. So what?

If it were an AR the cops would be parading it around. He drew an AK in his childish drawings, and they would parade that around too, so my guess is it is a hunting rifle of some sort.

Now there's a video of Crimo there with a bunch of Trumpsters when Trump's plane landed. I really don't think he's Antifa.
With all due respect, X? I don't think we have any idea why he was there watching the Trump motorcade go by. I went through his recorded videos and pictures and I don't see anything that's political to be honest with you...it's more about him not getting noticed and wanting to do something about that. He's this wannabe rapper...who wants fame. I can't put in him in any camp other than maybe an Anarchist.

With all due respect, X? I don't think we have any idea why he was there watching the Trump motorcade go by. I went through his recorded videos and pictures and I don't see anything that's political to be honest with you...it's more about him not getting noticed and wanting to do something about that. He's this wannabe rapper...who wants fame. I can't put in him in any camp other than maybe an Anarchist.
I see a lot of political stuff. Post 48.

I also saw a video of him with Trump supporters cheering Trump.

I really think he is. Pink hair, pigtails, face tattoos, aspiring rapper, Adidas track suits, Antifa black block mask and helmet. "F@ç& the Fourth".

Don't think there is much doubt.

Breaking!

And what do we have here? Look real sharp into his sunglass lense reflection.

gW2memVAZVTE.jpeg

I really think he is. Pink hair, pigtails, face tattoos, aspiring rapper, Adidas track suits, Antifa black block mask and helmet. "F@ç& the Fourth".

Don't think there is much doubt.
Sure, if you want to ignore him among Trump supporters with Trump gear and just want to make a dumb assumption based on his appearance.

LIstening to a Dr. who was on scene describing the fatal injuries that some of the victims suffered only one weapon can do that kind of damage to a human body & that's an AR.

But go ahead spin it & keep allowing lunatics access to them.

Dipshit….it isn’t the AR it would be the bullet…..the AR style can have different barrels which means different sized bullets….you idiot.

Was it in 5.56 or 30.06? Do you know which is bigger?

Can’t tell if he’s cheering or not, but he’s in a video with Trump supporters who are cheering Trump.
So when John Hinkley was standing in the crowd that was cheering for Reagan...that made him a Reagan supporter? Come on, X...you're jumping to conclusions without any basis at all.

Forum List

Back