Hilarious Hillary

2psg8x2.jpg

If a highway had that many wrinkles in the roadway, they'd repave it!
Funny how sexist assholes like U don't notice wrinkles on mcCaine, Romney or any other male pol...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Too funny.
She is a ****, in the WORST sense of the word....and you will vote for her.

So ...calling Hillary the c-word makes u feel like a BIG MAN, huh...well her vaginal grace will beat any of the cock-sucking "junk" Coming from U and other penis worshipers.

That's awesome.

Actually, its just the same hate and fear of women we've all come to expect from certain rw's.

Your mommies would be so proud.

Man I was waiting for one of you idiots to chime in about this. You all are a bunch of hypocritical assholes. This is nothing compared to waht Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin have had to endure. Slither back to your shitholes lefties.

My, my...I was simply admiring Hillary's grace and sense of humor in the face of adversity and intended insult... something both Bachman and Palin have seriously lacked when accosted...repeatedly demonstrating that they "can dish it out but can't take it".
Exactly How does that make me a "hypocritical asshole"?

Last edited:
After a shoe was thrown at her during a speech, our prospective frontrunner had the grace to joke about it while maintaining lighthearted composure ...referencing "Cirque de Soliel" and her own strong softball arm...
Good to know our future prez does not take herself TOO seriously...

yep.

Smart, experienced, witty - the most qualified of either party.

Luddy....admit it....you pleasure yourself to Hillary on a nightly basis. There is no extreme of personal self abuse you will not engage in. You're like a sex-crazed Chimp on crack over Hillary. Dude....it's creepy.

hillary-15956066103.jpg

Luddy's Hillary Japanese Sex Pillow....(machine washable).

il_340x270.536506333_p9h6.jpg

i_love_hillary_clinton_png_tshirt-r9fb83811cdfe42d59e1a2cf285f86217_8045v_324.jpg

DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO THIS ???
hillary-15956066103.jpg

:puke3: .... :puke3: ....... :puke3: ......... :puke3: ...... :puke3: ......... :puke3: .................. :splat:

After a shoe was thrown at her during a speech, our prospective frontrunner had the grace to joke about it while maintaining lighthearted composure ...referencing "Cirque de Soliel" and her own strong softball arm...

As a long time fan of the Hildebeast, I smell a rat!

What's this softball career that honed her throwing arm that she clearly alluded to after the errant shoe toss? I'd like to hear more about her softball sports career in high school or college or wherever the hell she claims to have performed on the old ball field.

I'm skeptical because Mrs. Clinton has a habit of making things up on the spur of the moment if she thinks it's something her audience will swallow. You know, like dodging sniper fire while zig zagging across dangerous open tarmac, or claiming to NZ media her parents actually named her after their Mt. Everest hero, Sir Edmund Hillary. Except nobody ever heard of Sir Ed until after he scaled the mountain in '53, meaning the Rodams waited to name their precious little bundle until she was 5 or 6-years-old.

C'mon, Hill, let's hear more. Batter up!...

2psg8x2.jpg

If a highway had that many wrinkles in the roadway, they'd repave it!
Funny how sexist assholes like U don't notice wrinkles on mcCaine, Romney or any other male pol...

Yes, those men also wear lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, blush, and try to look like the surface of the dead sea!

What's this softball career that honed her throwing arm that she clearly alluded to after the errant shoe toss? I'd like to hear more about her softball sports career in high school or college or wherever the hell she claims to have performed on the old ball field.

I'm skeptical because Mrs. Clinton has a habit of making things up on the spur of the moment if she thinks it's something her audience will swallow. You know, like dodging sniper fire while zig zagging across dangerous open tarmac, or claiming to NZ media her parents actually named her after their Mt. Everest hero, Sir Edmund Hillary. Except nobody ever heard of Sir Ed until after he scaled the mountain in '53, meaning the Rodams waited to name their precious little bundle until she was 5 or 6-years-old.

Jeez...Ease up. All I heard was Hillary referencing her "strong softball arm", not having any kind of sports career...She could just
be referring to backyard games...
Would u be reacting this way if she was a guy pol? I understand they can be given to hyperbole and tall tales in speech...

Welfarequeen, you make my day a real joy with your humor and fantastic attitude, i just showed that photo of Hitlery in the "swim suit" (?) to my wife, she nearly gagged and walked away saying, "disgusting..., disgusting......, disgusting........, disgusting"
puke3.gif

Jeez...Ease up. All I heard was Hillary referencing her "strong softball arm", not having any kind of sports career...She could just
be referring to backyard games...
Would u be reacting this way if she was a guy pol? I understand they can be given to hyperbole and tall tales in speech...

I smell a new rw lie in the making.

Welfarequeen, you make my day a real joy with your humor and fantastic attitude, i just showed that photo of Hitlery in the "swim suit" (?) to my wife, she nearly gagged and walked away saying, "disgusting..., disgusting......, disgusting........, disgusting"
puke3.gif

Yepf, cuz that's how some rw's choose their politicians.

No qualifications are as important to you fools as a faked swim suit photo.

And, BTW, that will soon be PRESIDENT Hillary.
:badgrin:

puke3.gif

Yes it's truly disgusting to portray a female prez prospect that way....
...But That can be topped: Christi in a tong...

LOL. Bet you silly bastards will have eight years to scream and sling insults at President Hillary Clinton. Think about it, eight years to vent your spleen and bile. Isn't that a wonderful prospect?

Hillary will be thrown under the bus for a younger more liberal candidate. She is too moderate for Dems. They want a wingnut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. Bet you silly bastards will have eight years to scream and sling insults at President Hillary Clinton. Think about it, eight years to vent your spleen and bile. Isn't that a wonderful prospect?
Yawn. Lets focus on 2014 first......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to piss off you subversives scumbags even MORE than I do... The Hildebeast is a TARGET RICH environment....Eight years of that cock sucker will be FUN...if we have to be subject to further torture! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back