hilary can't even do a friendly day time talk show without cheating.....

So long as the american public keeps on doing what it has been, it will continue to get what it's always gotten, and "both" parties are counting in it.

I used to like Steve Harvey.....but, as a democrat in the entertainment wing of the democrat party, Party and Power come first.....so, they coordinated the interview with hilary....

Clinton campaign got interview questions ahead of ... Steve Harvey interview - Hot Air

How does that differ from Trump's visit to that Black church in Detroit?

Report reveals leaked script for Trump's Detroit interview at black church
wow, you missed that one by a mile.

I used to like Steve Harvey.....but, as a democrat in the entertainment wing of the democrat party, Party and Power come first.....so, they coordinated the interview with hilary....

Clinton campaign got interview questions ahead of ... Steve Harvey interview - Hot Air

Silly far left drone misses this by light years!

How so?

How so?
the reverend didn't want Trump to say things, not that Trump wanted softballs. these are 180 degrees apart nice try though.

Last edited:
The bias is unbelievable. Except to left wing oblivious morons.
Mrs Bill gets to dictate terms of questions under the table. However, when a similarly corrupt politician (Nixon) makes arrangements for questions in a televised interview and the interviewer renegs -- on live TV -- it becomes a story of journalistic heroism inspiring an Academy Award nominated movie!
Utter left wing hypocrisy.

How so?
the reverend didn't want Trump to say things, not that Trump wanted softballs. these are 180 degrees apart nice try though.

Did you miss the part that the questions used by the bishop, were written by Trump's staff? It appears so.

How so?

Did you miss the part that the questions used by the bishop, were written by Trump's staff? It appears so.
so dude, it was what was agreed upon with the bishop not to upset her congregation. but don't let facts get in your way.

How so?

so dude, it was what was agreed upon with the bishop not to upset her congregation. but don't let facts get in your way.

:lame2:
Don't let facts get in your way, Trumpster.

How so?

:lame2:
Don't let facts get in your way, Trumpster.
what facts are those you refer to. please i've been waiting. BTW, there is an internet to look it up.

An eight-page draft script obtained by The New York Times shows 12 questions that Bishop Wayne T. Jackson, the pastor, intends to ask Mr. Trump in the taped question-and-answer session, as well as the responses Mr. Trump is being advised to give.
The proposed answers were devised by aides working for the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee, according to an official who has been involved in the planning but declined to be identified while speaking about confidential strategy.

And you just plain, don't get it. But then I'm sure you think Trump is a pathological liar either. Goose-step away, sonny.

An eight-page draft script obtained by The New York Times shows 12 questions that Bishop Wayne T. Jackson, the pastor, intends to ask Mr. Trump in the taped question-and-answer session, as well as the responses Mr. Trump is being advised to give.
The proposed answers were devised by aides working for the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee, according to an official who has been involved in the planning but declined to be identified while speaking about confidential strategy.

And you just plain, don't get it. But then I'm sure you think Trump is a pathological liar either. Goose-step away, sonny.
and again, if you look on the internet, the answers were agreed with with the pastor. Again, she did not want Trump going off on her congregation. it was her way or no way.

you referenced another one. this is the one I was referring to:

Pastor interrupts Trump to stop him from attacking Clinton in church - CNNPolitics.com

"Flint, Michigan (CNN)The pastor who hosted Donald Trump at her church in Flint, Michigan, interrupted the Republican presidential nominee during his speech Wednesday to ask him to refrain from attacking his rival Hillary Clinton.

"Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us for what we've done in Flint, not give a political speech," Rev. Faith Green Timmons of the Bethel United Methodist Church told Trump after walking to the podium while Trump was speaking.
"OK. That's good. Then I'm going back onto Flint, OK? Flint's pain is a result of so many different failures," Trump said.
Timmons, in a statement provided at the event, noted her church welcomes "all people."
"This public event is open to all and today Donald Trump came to observe. Trump's presence at Bethel United Methodist in no way represents an endorsement of his candidacy," she had said.
On Thursday, Trump told Fox News "something was up" with Timmons, but he wasn't bothered because "everyone plays their games.""

Forum List

Back