Hilary is both a criminal and she is incompetent, 6 Billion dollars in contracts from State is gone.

Your argument isn't about the candidates...its about those who are conducting the polls. Which hasn't changed since 2012.

You've got jack shit to back up your conspiracy. And overwhelming evidence contradicting you. With your theory sporting a perfect record of failure. Its never panned out.

Why then would you put your faith in a provably false conspiracy based on absolutey nothing, contradicted by overwhelming evidence?

Its irrational. As demonstrated by the fact that whenever I bring up poll analysts like Nate Silver to demonstrate the utility of polling......you refuse to discuss him and try and change the topic. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to run.

Again, you are simply lying your ass off. I have NEVER claimed that the polls are being deliberately rigged, jackass

Here is a small collection of my posts on the polls and how they are off right now.

I claimed that no two elections are identical and you cannot project for one by basing your analysis exclusively on another election and made 5 other points none of which were the people who did the poll are rigging them against Trump, in fact I made a rebuttal to that claim.
Hilary is both a criminal and she is incompetent, 6 Billion dollars in contracts from State is gone.

I claimed the break down on the independents and conservatives dont add up
one Solid Reason Trump Will Win; Hillary is Low Energy

The Oversampling argument. Yeah, it was the basis of 'Unskewedpolls.com' in 2012. Where the pollster 'fixed' the polls to match what he though the conservative and independant vote were 'supposed' to be.

It failed laughably. With the creator the site admitting he was wrong and Nate Silver was right after the actual election results.

For the record, the republicans made the same argument in 2008. It failed. The Democrats made the same argument in 2004. It failed.

You're sporting dogshit that has been rewarmed 3 times. And its still dogshit....with a perfect record of failure.

I argue against the reliability of these polls when there is such a wild swing from one poll to thenext, a 14% change in two days.

This was right after Trump's polling went off a cliff. Its not just one poll that shows that Trump's numbers tanked. But a dozen.

So you ignore a dozen.
That's just plain old confirmation bias.

And it didn't work in 2012 either.

I argued that the polls are inaccurate because of the wild swings, the removal of the Neither category and use of registered voters when much of Trumps support is heavily new voters.

Trump loses badly when citing citing registered voters. He loses badly when citing likely voters.

So you ignore both results. Just like you ignore the dozen polls indicating Trump is behind. Just like you ignore the perfect history of failure on your argument.

Do you notice a pattern here?

You people will throw anybody under the bus in order to win an election

Paul Eaton, a retired major general in the U.S. Army, said Trump's "smear" against American troops and veterans should disqualify him as a presidential candidate.

The remarks stand as "testimony to why Mr. Trump is unqualified to serve as Commander in Chief of the finest troops on the planet," Eaton said in a statement released through VoteVets.org, where he serves as a senior adviser.

During a speech on Tuesday evening in Greensboro, North Carolina, Trump criticized U.S. policy during the Iraq war to send millions of dollars in cash to Iraq, which he called "a corrupt country," with no supervision.

"Millions and millions of dollars, and handing it out," the presumptive Republican nominee said. "I want to know, who were the soldiers that had that job? [Because] I think they're living very well right now, wherever they may be."

Vets Group Blasts Trump for Suggesting Troops Stole Money for Iraq | Military.com
How does that address the OP? He was talking about a particular theft, and a huge one. Do you know where that money went?

Do you know where the State Dept money went?

Of course he doesn't know where that money went.

He could also care less that Hitlery doesn't know either. Or does she??

You people will throw anybody under the bus in order to win an election

Paul Eaton, a retired major general in the U.S. Army, said Trump's "smear" against American troops and veterans should disqualify him as a presidential candidate.

The remarks stand as "testimony to why Mr. Trump is unqualified to serve as Commander in Chief of the finest troops on the planet," Eaton said in a statement released through VoteVets.org, where he serves as a senior adviser.

During a speech on Tuesday evening in Greensboro, North Carolina, Trump criticized U.S. policy during the Iraq war to send millions of dollars in cash to Iraq, which he called "a corrupt country," with no supervision.

"Millions and millions of dollars, and handing it out," the presumptive Republican nominee said. "I want to know, who were the soldiers that had that job? [Because] I think they're living very well right now, wherever they may be."

Vets Group Blasts Trump for Suggesting Troops Stole Money for Iraq | Military.com
How does that address the OP? He was talking about a particular theft, and a huge one. Do you know where that money went?

Do you know where the State Dept money went?

Of course he doesn't know where that money went.

He could also care less that Hitlery doesn't know either. Or does she??

You...you do realize that the OIG isn't claiming that any money is missing. That the OP ineptly and incompetently just made the same mistake that you did:

Mistook a critique of filing management protocol for the theft of 6 billion dollars.

Well kinda funny that contracts can disappear.

The IG alert that unveiled the mismanagement was based on three investigations and two contract-related audits.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/19/clintons-state-department-blew-6-billion-in-contracts-and-were-about-to-learn-why/#ixzz4I5BbJebm

Its kinda of amazing that you could mistake a contract audit....for the theft of 6 billion dollars.

Well how do you misplace contracts??

Oh wait. I forgot. Its the Govt. Never mind.

The IG alert that unveiled the mismanagement was based on three investigations and two contract-related audits.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/19/clintons-state-department-blew-6-billion-in-contracts-and-were-about-to-learn-why/#ixzz4I5BbJebm

Its kinda of amazing that you could mistake a contract audit....for the theft of 6 billion dollars.

By not filing them correctly.

How do you mistake misfiling a contract with the theft of 6 billion dollars?

You really need to bring yourself up to speed on what's going on before you start commenting ignorantly. As the OIG hasn't claimed that they 'don't know where the money went'.

By not filing them correctly.

How do you mistake misfiling a contract with the theft of 6 billion dollars?

You really need to bring yourself up to speed on what's going on before you start commenting ignorantly. As the OIG hasn't claimed that they 'don't know where the money went'.

Well lets hope they find those "misfiled" contracts worth six billion dollars.

If the Govt. were a company I doubt they would survive long.

Forum List

Back