Hilary is coming for our guns...her 7 steps to destroy the gun industry...

What do you need a gun for? Are you a criminal? Do you interact with Criminals? Is your ex-wife coming to murder you? Have you received death threats?

Do you work for a drug cartel or fight against them as a police officer?

Do you watch the news, man??? You can't even go to a mall, for crying out loud, without possibly needing to defend yourself. There is no second chance when it comes to getting your life threatened. You can't plan for it, it has nothing to do with who you hang out with, or an evil ex-wife. The San Bernadino couple, except for being Muslim, appeared to be squeaky clean. These threats can't be predicted. Get it through your head. Nowhere is safe anymore. Be prepared or be dead.

Hilary listed 7 dream laws the gun grabbers have been dreaming about...and which will wreck the 2nd Amendment....

Seven Gun Controls Hillary Clinton Proposed At NH Town Hall - Breitbart

6. Allow gun makers to be sued for gun crime – Simply put, Clinton wants victims of gun crime to be able to sue Smith & Wesson, Glock, Ruger, H&K, Kimber, Springfield Armory, Sig Sauer, and any other gun manufacturer for crimes committed with their products.

7. Allow gun sellers to be sued for gun crime – Clinton wants to open the door for victims of gun crime to sue gun sellers over the criminal misuse of guns.

this will end guns in the U.S....suing innocent people who have committed no crime, injured no one, and done nothing wrong...but destroy them by crushing them financially....

But they aren't coming for our guns.........
You sheep boys cried wolf about President Obama for 8 years....you are not believable.

nope...he is going thru the states...that is their next front and then the Supreme Court. all of the most abusive anti gun crap has been directed to state governors to get done......taxes, the SAFE act, universal background checks......they have realized gun laws are easier to pass in left wing states..and they will take what they can get till they get the court...

and behind the scenes..Obama has been stacking the lower courts with anti gunners....

The courts are the worst battleground...one judge declares taxes legal, the SAFE act legal.......watch the courts...that is obamas weapon...

Hilary listed 7 dream laws the gun grabbers have been dreaming about...and which will wreck the 2nd Amendment....

6. Allow gun makers to be sued for gun crime – Simply put, Clinton wants victims of gun crime to be able to sue Smith & Wesson, Glock, Ruger, H&K, Kimber, Springfield Armory, Sig Sauer, and any other gun manufacturer for crimes committed with their products.

7. Allow gun sellers to be sued for gun crime – Clinton wants to open the door for victims of gun crime to sue gun sellers over the criminal misuse of guns.

this will end guns in the U.S....suing innocent people who have committed no crime, injured no one, and done nothing wrong...but destroy them by crushing them financially....

Obama just made it possible for legal guns to be confiscated by police for almost any reason.

BTW............. seem the BLM is wrong. Only 4% in the last two years of those killed by cops have been unarmed, and some of those were acting in a threatening manner. Cops are not as a group out to shoot blacks for no reason.

Blacks are still responsible for the taking most black lives. The groups protesting and rioting should spend more effort to clear up their own neighborhoods instead of blaming it on cops for doing their job.
Did n't Obama sign two bills into law EXPANDING gun owner's rights? I believe that gun owners may now carry loaded weapons into public parks and on trains, something they could not do under Bush.

A few local laws like a nation guard base and museum now allow gun carry.

Democrats are going the other way. Obama has been trying to impose the Australian type gun confiscation nationally.

I see no thread on it? but CA is in process of allowing Police to show up unannounced and take your guns IF someone turns you in as a threat. I think you have 21 days to prove you not threat or crazy. Maybe you could get them back? Old Crazy Jerry Brown "if it brown flush it down" at it again.
Actually a family member has to sign an affidavit that they heard the family member make specific threats.

you're ignorant and delusional.

grow up. :cuckoo:

What do you need a gun for? Are you a criminal? Do you interact with Criminals? Is your ex-wife coming to murder you? Have you received death threats?

Nah, he's just ascared to leave home without packin'. In that uniquely inverse gunlubber "logic," he'll tell you that makes him stronger than people who live their entire lives without guns.

Nah, he's just ascared to leave home without packin'. In that uniquely inverse gunlubber "logic," he'll tell you that makes him stronger than people who live their entire lives without guns.

Yes....explain that to this woman....

Lancaster Woman Scares Off Bat-Wielding Attackers By Pulling Gun On Them

LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."

Please, mr. Genius.......explain how this would have turned out if she had been unarmed in the face of two, full grown men with a baseball bat.......

With liberal policies making society a cesspool. We all need a gun to defend ourselves.

I bet you would hide behind him defending everyone in a mass shooting. If it happened.

Forum List

Back