🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillaries new argument...I do not have to know what the heck I am doing

Know what she's doing?

Not to worry.

This week a clerk in the colostomy bag department failed to bow her head when addressing Her Thighness.

The clerk got a frosty: "Do you know who I am!"

Thing is, she wasn't being nasty.

She had just forgotten.

Know what she's doing?

Not to worry.

This week a clerk in the colostomy bag department failed to bow her head when addressing Her Thighness.

The clerk got a frosty: "Do you know who I am!"

Thing is, she wasn't being nasty.

She had just forgotten.
Did you come up with that in your own? I just might steal it!

You may follow the news closely, but you are also not very bright.....................
FBI Director Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Were Not Properly Marked Classified

60 Classified Emails on Hillary Clinton's Server, and Still Counting - Breitbart

Number of Hillary Clinton’s emails flagged for classified data grows to 60 as review continues

Now if your brain was working correctly you would not need me for this, but then you kill baby's for sport.
By "news" he could theoretically be talking about 5 hours of CNN a night.

Read slow... INCORRECTLY MARKED
Marking a classified email incorrectly is a crime...................

U comprehend doofy?
So she marked them incorrectly? This is the first Ive heard... Do you have a link?
Google it moron, you want me to feed you too?
I follow the news pretty closely... If you got claims to make then back them up with links. I'm not going to try and chase down every bullshit statement that partisan hacks like yourself make.
You may follow the news closely, but you are also not very bright.....................
FBI Director Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Were Not Properly Marked Classified

60 Classified Emails on Hillary Clinton's Server, and Still Counting - Breitbart

Number of Hillary Clinton’s emails flagged for classified data grows to 60 as review continues

Now if your brain was working correctly you would not need me for this, but then you kill baby's for sport.
Haha, you say I'm not bright? Try reading your articles... He is referring to emails found on her server that were incorrectly marked as classified and then sent to her... Not emails that she misclassified. He said a reasonable person could miss the classification because it was not marked In The header where it is supposed to be, and also the type of material in the emails were not typically marked classified.

I dont think you even understand the email
Controversy. It isn't about her leaking classified information. It is about her using a private server that if hacked could expose the information on it. There has not been a charge of her leaking anything.

It seems that as each day goes by, Hillary is losing .05% of her brain. by january her brain will look like pea soup
Good theory... Keep running with that
Clinton will be hospitalized and or crippled soon. She is wearing a colostomy bag, this is sick
You're such a puppet, feeding into this medical BS. Grow up

She has allegories, but the republicans are a bunch of soulless assholes that don't understand what that is

It seems that as each day goes by, Hillary is losing .05% of her brain. by january her brain will look like pea soup
Clinton will be hospitalized and or crippled soon. She is wearing a colostomy bag, this is sick

She has allegories, but the republicans are a bunch of soulless assholes that don't understand what that is

Oh...better watch that tone.....Mr. Hypocrite.

You're so correct there mattie, Bill's wife has all kinds of allegories... :lol::laugh:

al·le·go·ry
[ˈaləˌɡôrē]
NOUN
  1. a story, poem, or picture that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning, typically a moral or political one:
Ole Bill's wife has been telling stories for years now and some very gullible folks believe her... :biggrin:

Well I would certainly like to hear what the allegory is. Tell us.

That's bullshit. Total bullshit. You are sick.
It's not BS, in fact she is being followed by an ambulance.................... What is up with that? why can' she talk without coughing, and why is she having seizures.

CIAO

It's not BS, in fact she is being followed by an ambulance.................... What is up with that? why can' she talk without coughing, and why is she having seizures.

CIAO

She probably has aids, and it has mutated with TB, and she's blowing it all over everybody.

CIAO

She probably has aids, and it has mutated with TB, and she's blowing it all over everybody.

Or she is just unhealthy because she has never exercised a day in her entire life...............
Check out these Army rangers pretending to run while they walk

bill-clinton.jpg

CIAO

Or she is just unhealthy because she has never exercised a day in her entire life...............
Check out these Army rangers pretending to run while they walk

bill-clinton.jpg

She only coughs because she talks a lot during campaigning. That happens to a lot of people and has happened to other candidates. I have to speak often in my job. On days when I do a lot of speaking (to groups of people) all day long, my throat gets dry and I end up doing some coughing to clear my throat. I don't smoke and I do get regular exercise. It has to do with how different people are made. That's all. Some people's throats are more affected by talking a lot than others'.

Forum List

Back