Hillary and the DNC fined for Russian collusion hoax

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The FEC reported violations had to do with various provisions of federal law regarding reporting requirements. In response to the violations, the FEC levied fines against Clinton’s treasurer and the DNC’s treasurer of $8,000 and $105,000, respectively.

Wow. Creating a massive conspiracy hoax that helped steer an election and divide the country by Hillary and the DNC will cost them a grand total of $113,000,

Seems kind of harsh. Should we all create a go fund me account for them?

If it's true glad to see things like this are getting prosecuted.
LOL.

Yes, will you send them money to help pay?

I mean, $113,000 seems kind of steep for steering elections and erroneously dividing the country don't ya think?

But I reckon the fine makes everything right again.

Right?

My guess is that the $113,000 dollar fine will go to fund abortions somewhere.

Hillary will probably use it as a tax write off.

Last edited:
Much ado about nothing. :)

From the letter. (I highlighted the key words for you).

"In addition, the
Commission dismissed the allegation that Christopher Steele violated 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and
11 C.F.R. § 110.20(b), (f) (g), and (i). The Commission also dismissed the allegation that Marc
Elias and Perkins Coie LLP and Hillary for America and Elizabeth Jones in her official capacity
as treasurer violated 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and 11 C.F.R. § 110.20(b) and (h)(1). Lastly, the
Commission dismissed the allegation that Fusion GPS violated 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and 11 C.F.R.
§ 110.20. Accordingly, the Commission closed the file in this matter on March 25, 2022.

Yeah, they spend that much on a dinner party. If it were you or I, we would be spending time in federal prison..

Sarcasm aside, I almost wish they would find them not guilty than merely slapping them on the hand like this.

This is bad, real bad, and for it to be taken this lightly only drives home the point that if you do get caught for crimes as a democrat, it will still be well worth your efforts.

Government no longer has checks and balances.

Much ado about nothing. :)

From the letter. (I highlighted the key words for you).

"In addition, the
Commission dismissed the allegation that Christopher Steele violated 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and
11 C.F.R. § 110.20(b), (f) (g), and (i). The Commission also dismissed the allegation that Marc
Elias and Perkins Coie LLP and Hillary for America and Elizabeth Jones in her official capacity
as treasurer violated 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and 11 C.F.R. § 110.20(b) and (h)(1). Lastly, the
Commission dismissed the allegation that Fusion GPS violated 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and 11 C.F.R.
§ 110.20. Accordingly, the Commission closed the file in this matter on March 25, 2022.
Well sure, any serious charges will be dismissed.

I mean, it would be like letting a murdering pedophile to roam free by a judge, so you just pretend nothing happened.

Then again, murdering pedophiles seem to be let free every day it seems. in the country because of Left wing judges like Jackson.

Ok, bad example, but as we have seen in broad view for all to see, Hillary can lie her ass off and to the FBI and nothing happens.

I love it at the end where it seems Comey is going to come after Hillary for all her lies and abuses and law breaking, but then says no charges will be filed, and then says that others watching may not be as fortunate, so don't get any bright ideas about doing the same

Hilarious

The FEC reported violations had to do with various provisions of federal law regarding reporting requirements. In response to the violations, the FEC levied fines against Clinton’s treasurer and the DNC’s treasurer of $8,000 and $105,000, respectively.

Wow. Creating a massive conspiracy hoax that helped steer an election and divide the country by Hillary and the DNC will cost them a grand total of $113,000,

No they didn't.
read opposition research

The Clinton campaign and the DNC will be forced to pay $8,000 and $105,000 respectively for mislabeling payments that ultimately went to Fusion GPS, the consulting firm that commissioned the dossier, according to FEC documents viewed by the Post.

Snip

The FEC said Clinton and the DNC claimed the money given to Perkins Coie to hire Fusion GPS was reported on disclosure forms as having gone toward “legal advice and services” rather than opposition research.
---------------------------------------------------------

In the 1992 presidential campaign, Republicans reported that they spent $6 million on a "state of the art (opposition research) war machine" to investigate Bill Clinton, who was running against George H. W. Bush. In the same election, the Clinton campaign paid more than $100,000 to a private investigator to look into allegations about Clinton's womanizing, investigating more than two dozen women.[27]

The US no longer is a democratic Republic, it is a democrat Republic, bought and paid for by the CCP.
The US put themselves like it really a democracy, which is in error according to the republicans.

Opposition research​

What a glorious day it will be when both Bill and Hillary draw their last breath.

I wouldn't piss on either one of them if they were on fire.

So, it was Hillary's "campaign treasurer" - not Hillary personally.

So, it was Hillary's "campaign treasurer" - not Hillary personally.
~~~~~~
DNC & Clinton Fined by FEC

This week the Federal Election Commission (FEC) fined the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign for president a combined $113,000 for concealing their payment of more than a million dollars for the fabrication of derogatory allegations against Donald Trump in the "Steele Dossier."
A spokesman for the DNC denied guilt but said, "We agreed to pay the fine in order to expedite the closing of the investigation. All things considered, the amount we had to pay was well worth it. The Steele Dossier's allegations enabled the appointment of Special Counsel Robert Mueller and a two-year harassment of President Trump and sabotaging most of his agenda. This gave our Party the opportunity to win a majority of Congress in the 2018 election and subsequently were able to block any further Republican accomplishments."

Commentary:
What was omitted was the $9 million paid to Perkins-Coie for their assistance in the conspiracy.

Forum List

Back