Hillary paid a law firm to buy a fake Russian dossier to help her chances of getting elected.

Hillary they are waiting for you! :)
1714081163914.png

And yet Durham came up with zero successful prosecutions about it.

Isn't it so convenient how you get to claim whatever you want and never have to prove it?
if youre not lying youre projecting,,
and here you went and did both in one comment,,

I spoke the truth which is why you use ad hominems instead of addressing the content of the post.
you lied,,

its already been proven hilarys campaign paid an ex russian spy to write a dossier on trump that was full of lies for the purpose of influencing the election,,

I just want you to speak with clarity because I just don't understand what you're talking about.

What do you mean "it got all balled up"?

What was illegal about having the Steele Dossier made? (or are you disagreeing with the premise of the thread?)
GASLIGHTING OVERLOAD

:rolleyes:

It's always fascinating when MAGAs make it so incredibly clear they have absolutely no idea what's going on.

Except when they do.

Then they have to endure the kind of brain-dead post you just put up.

you lied,,

its already been proven hilarys campaign paid an ex russian spy to write a dossier on trump that was full of lies for the purpose of influencing the election,,
Christopher Steele isn't a Russian spy, he is an ex-British intelligence officer. Furthermore, he wasn't hired by Clinton, he was hired by Fusion GPS as a contractor for their work for Clinton.

No Russian intelligene assets. No collusion with Obama.

There wasn't even any influence on the election.

Except when they do.

Then they have to endure the kind of brain-dead post you just put up.
I'm still trying to figure out why you guys want Clinton prosecuted because there don't seem to be any crimes here.

Christopher Steele isn't a Russian spy, he is an ex-British intelligence officer. Furthermore, he wasn't hired by Clinton, he was hired by Fusion GPS as a contractor for their work for Clinton.

No Russian intelligene assets. No collusion with Obama.

There wasn't even any influence on the election.
"These are not the droids you are looking for."
* waves hand *

Damn.

Russia.

You claimed it was about Russian intelligence assets. Not Russians as a whole. Are you standing by what you said or moving the goalposts?

Nope. Hillary and Steele colluded with Russian intelligence, like Danchenko, to concoct the phony dossier.

How's the release of the pee tape going, by the way?

Keep figuring. For now you are in the crowd who has no idea of what's going on.
Yes, I do indeed have a hard time penetrating the thickened hide of bullshit surrounding MAGA. I know you’re all super mad about the Steele dossier but you still need a reason to prosecute Clinton for it.

Forum List

Back