Hillary paid a law firm to buy a fake Russian dossier to help her chances of getting elected.

how is it vague??
you made a comment and I said thank god that didnt happen,,,

sounds like youre just a fucking troll that has his thumb up his ass
It's not clear to me what it was that you think didn't happen since my comment included numerous things that the prosecution intends to prove actually happened.

And you ignored the rest of my post, which sure seems like you are just here to attack me and troll without providing any actual rebuttal.

It's not clear to me what it was that you think didn't happen since my comment included numerous things that the prosecution intends to prove actually happened.

And you ignored the rest of my post, which sure seems like you are just here to attack me and troll without providing any actual rebuttal.
beings I didnt list any specifics what do you think I meant??

beings I didnt list any specifics what do you think I meant??
My best guess is that you meant that she wasn't paid off because it wasn't intended to protect his campaign.

But why should I have to guess about what you meant? If I just assumed things, you guys would jump down my throat for making too many assumptions.

Again, you ignore the content of my responses and focus on little bitty personal shit.

So why isn't' she on trial just like Trump? It's the same scenario, and all she and the DNC got were fines.

Definitely a two tiered justice system.

Why don't you ask Dotard Trump & his AG Bill Barr who failed to pursue your accusation, CLOWN?

Think you'll ever get over the hurt? Here, maybe this will help- :eusa_boohoo:

My best guess is that you meant that she wasn't paid off because it wasn't intended to protect his campaign.

But why should I have to guess about what you meant? If I just assumed things, you guys would jump down my throat for making too many assumptions.

Again, you ignore the content of my responses and focus on little bitty personal shit.
the real problem is you dont have a problem with a candidate paying a former russian spy to make shit up and write it in a report so they can use it against their opponent to influence an elections,,,

but sure lets talk about a guy that fucked a hooker and didnt want her talking about it when everyone already knew he did,,
and call it election interference,,,

the real problem is you dont have a problem with a candidate paying a former russian spy to make shit up and write it in a report so they can use it against their opponent to influence an elections,,,
Like it or not, it doesn't matter. That's not illegal. Not really sure how it affected the election anyway since it wasn't used against Trump.
but sure lets talk about a guy that fucked a hooker and didnt want her talking about it when everyone already knew he did,,
and call it election interference,,,
If he broke the law to do so, then we should indeed be talking about it.

Like it or not, it doesn't matter. That's not illegal. Not really sure how it affected the election anyway since it wasn't used against Trump.

If he broke the law to do so, then we should indeed be talking about it.
it may not matter to you,, but it matters in the real world,,

even if he did what you claim,, thats a misdemeanor and a small fine not a felony,,

Pecker testified that Cohen was acting as Trump’s personal attorney, and wasn’t working for the campaign.

He also testified that when he asked Trump about the payoff Trump said he knew nothing about it.

And this is Bragg’s star witness. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

what if she was paid off to protect his marriage? Completely plausible.

Like I said, you're very vague which prevents you from being disproven. Without saying anything specific, you can't be refuted.

That's how you hide.

The prosecution believes he did this to protect his campaign. It's very reasonable. We all know he didn't record it as a campaign expense.

Maybe you don't believe it was done to protect the campaign, but you haven't seen all the evidence so your opinion isn't very helpful.
We are not vague
You are dumb and need the same thing explained to you three times to get it

it may not matter to you,, but it matters in the real world,,

even if he did what you claim,, thats a misdemeanor and a small fine not a felony,,
Why does it matter to the "real world"? The real world didn't even hear about the dossier until well after the election. Clinton may have paid for it, but unless she actually used it, not really sure what your beef is.

It's a felony to falsify business records to cover up another crime. That what he's being prosecuted for. Campaign finance violations surely can and often are felonies. Colluding with people to exceed campaign donation limits is definitely a felony, just ask Dinesh D'Souza.

It's outlined in the OP, and it doesn't matter whether you like it or not. Hillary colluded with Barack Obama and a group of Russian intelligence assets led by Christopher Steele to try to undermine Trump in 2016.
Good thing that never happened.

Forum List

Back