Hillary and Trump grateful for dumb people in America!!

(sigh)...what a fuckin year....Damn the constitution, Obama please run again.....we need brains in the white house.
I wouldn't go that far:
7110541_orig.jpg

Hillary is eight more years of corporate whores just like Obama.

Dude, ALL POLITICIANS ARE CORPORATIONAL WHORES, ALL OF THEM....THE BIG DIFFERENCE WITH DEMOCRATS, EXCLUDING HILLARY, IS THAT WE DON'T PANDER TO THESE BASTARDS AND IGNORE THOSE THAT PUT US IN OFFICE....YOU CAN NOT NAME ONE FUCKIN BILL OR ANYTHING A GOP PANDERING BITCH HAS EVER DONE FOR THE AVERAGE WORKER IN THIS COUNTRY, NOT ONE FUCKIN THING SINCE TAKING OVER BOTH HOUSES LAST ELECTION AND EVERY TIME YOU'RE ASKED THIS QUESTION, YOU PEOPLE DEFLECT AND IGNORE IT.

I know for a fact, that both Donald Dumb and Hillary Hitler are both grateful as hell for clueless stupid ignorant voters. I know for a fact, every damn morning both these hustlers get on both knees and thank the Lawrd O'Mighty for dumb people in this country....but none is more grateful that Hillary....who on her best day could give two ioda fucks about black people....and yet they vote for this bitch as if their welfare checks depend on it....a welfare check that Hillary voted to reform and decrease while in the senate...go figure. As for Trump....don't worry about details or plans or a thing folks, I'm just gonna make America white again, I mean GREAT....nuff said.

(sigh)...what a fuckin year....Damn the constitution, Obama please run again.....we need brains in the white house.

....Damn the constitution, Obama please run again.....we need brains in the white house.

Until you said that, I agreed with you.

OOOOOH, damn.....sorry...but I meant every word of that!! I'm gonna miss Obama and trust me, you will to!!

No FUCKING way..........commie bastard. I don't think he has any intention of leaving but he is going to....one way or the other.

Please remind us of how Obama is a communist. I think it's fun to watch the one liners spewing from the right on this board, but never a link to corroborate their bile, such as one like this for his predecessor, to prove a point:

By CBSNEWS CBS January 16, 2009, 5:48 PM
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent

Righties run on pure emotion.

(sigh)Damn the constitution, Obama please run again.....we need brains in the white house.
Damn nigga you stupid as fuck

Proof positive that righties say on anonymous message boards what they don't dare say in public, being the Keyboard Kowboys that you are. I bet you would never say this anywhere else. It's what makes the right such a bunch of hypocrites.

I suspect you're one of those closet whites who smile and try to posture yourself as fair and balanced and all for the Constitution.

I know for a fact, that both Donald Dumb and Hillary Hitler are both grateful as hell for clueless stupid ignorant voters. I know for a fact, every damn morning both these hustlers get on both knees and thank the Lawrd O'Mighty for dumb people in this country....but none is more grateful that Hillary....who on her best day could give two ioda fucks about black people....and yet they vote for this bitch as if their welfare checks depend on it....a welfare check that Hillary voted to reform and decrease while in the senate...go figure. As for Trump....don't worry about details or plans or a thing folks, I'm just gonna make America white again, I mean GREAT....nuff said.

Way to tear down your brothers and sisters....

....Damn the constitution, Obama please run again.....we need brains in the white house.

OOOOOH, damn.....sorry...but I meant every word of that!! I'm gonna miss Obama and trust me, you will to!!

Yeah...i'm gonna miss Barry like a crab infestation.

Heeee, Obama can't save you pal ! You're stuck with Hillary for at least four years !

No FUCKING way..........commie bastard. I don't think he has any intention of leaving but he is going to....one way or the other.

Please remind us of how Obama is a communist. I think it's fun to watch the one liners spewing from the right on this board, but never a link to corroborate their bile, such as one like this for his predecessor, to prove a point:

By CBSNEWS CBS January 16, 2009, 5:48 PM

Righties run on pure emotion.

I'll give you something Obama has done that would piss off ALL liberals if they were paying attention.
Obama has outsold the last two administrations combined when it comes to military hardware.
He loves selling war machines all around the world, and especially in the mideast ! :biggrin:

Amazing for a Nobel Peace Prize winner !! :dance:

(sigh)Damn the constitution, Obama please run again.....we need brains in the white house.

Proof positive that righties say on anonymous message boards what they don't dare say in public, being the Keyboard Kowboys that you are. I bet you would never say this anywhere else. It's what makes the right such a bunch of hypocrites.

I suspect you're one of those closet whites who smile and try to posture yourself as fair and balanced and all for the Constitution.
Shut up nigga faggot.

She says it all the time. Why can't I? You racist?

I had a crystal ball when you nuts voted in this last GOP majority in both houses, I predicted they'd do nothing for you and again, my crystal ball is telling me, that you nuts put to much hope in a party that don't do a gotdamn thing for you but scare you pink fucks into voting for them and once in office, they don't a damn thing....again, folks you heard it hear first.....and just for the record...crabs and lice is part of your white DNA....so missing it, is not an option!!:dance:

I had a crystal ball when you nuts voted in this last GOP majority in both houses, I predicted they'd do nothing for you and again, my crystal ball is telling me, that you nuts put to much hope in a party that don't do a gotdamn thing for you but scare you pink fucks into voting for them and once in office, they don't a damn thing....again, folks you heard it hear first.....and just for the record...crabs and lice is part of your white DNA....so missing it, is not an option!!:dance:

Have you not been paying attention?
Conservatives are putting it to the RINOs in a big way for what they did in the midterms.

Shut up nigga faggot.

Since when do you give me orders?

Shut up nigga faggot.

Since when do you give me orders?
he wasn't even talking to you lol

Conservatives are putting it to the RINOs in a big way for what they did in the midterms.

Putting it to the RINO's....LOLOLOL....How? I'm curious, other than whining about Obama, do tell us what the heck ya doing/

Putting it to the RINO's....LOLOLOL....How? I'm curious, other than whining about Obama, do tell us what the heck ya doing/

You are truly one stupid MF'r.
Are you seriously telling me you dont understand whats going on with the GOP primaries and the cause of it?

Forum List

Back