Hillary and Trump grateful for dumb people in America!!

(sigh)Damn the constitution, Obama please run again.....we need brains in the white house.
Damn nigga you stupid as fuck

Proof positive that righties say on anonymous message boards what they don't dare say in public, being the Keyboard Kowboys that you are. I bet you would never say this anywhere else. It's what makes the right such a bunch of hypocrites.

I suspect you're one of those closet whites who smile and try to posture yourself as fair and balanced and all for the Constitution.
Shut up nigga faggot.

Since when do you give me orders?
he wasn't even talking to you lol
Or was he? :dunno:
Not talking about Tigger.

Damn nigga you stupid as fuck

Proof positive that righties say on anonymous message boards what they don't dare say in public, being the Keyboard Kowboys that you are. I bet you would never say this anywhere else. It's what makes the right such a bunch of hypocrites.

I suspect you're one of those closet whites who smile and try to posture yourself as fair and balanced and all for the Constitution.
Shut up nigga faggot.

I was implying a sock. Either that or my nigga cant read. lol

Shut up nigga faggot.

I was implying a sock. Either that or my nigga cant read. lol
Ah I got ya. It's possible tigger and nigga faggot are the same person.

Forum List

Back