Hillary: "Benghazi Families Are Liars."

Go to about 54 seconds into the video of the Casket ceremony......................................

She's a LIAR...........................and you know it....................but don't care..........sucks to be you.

Sucks bigger to be the GOP with Donald.

Funny? That is why the GOP brass are holding secret meeting to stop Trump. NOW THAT IS FUNNY!
I don't know who's worse.............the Liars themselves or those that don't care they support a Liar.

Trump lied again?
The problem with a Lie..................it takes another 10 lies to cover up the first one.................Your candidate clearly lied............and she has been proven to be a Liar over and over again..........not just here.......and you don't care..................as does the liberal base............

You have a problem with her baggage........we have a problem with the mob that doesn't care that they elect liars......

Send that statement to Donald.

And Tyrone Woods father as well, this is from 2012. I also never heard what Biden said to him either, what an ass.

(He previously made headlines when he slammed Joe Biden for acting inappropriately during the repatriation ceremony for his son's body. He said that Biden had acted inappropriately, asking the Woods family in a 'loud and boisterous' tone, 'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?' Mr Woods asked, 'Are these the words of someone who is sorry?)
'It's better to die a hero than live a coward': Father of Navy SEAL who died in Benghazi raid launches blistering attack on Obama

When Mr Woods met Hillary Clinton, she made a reference to the U.S.-made YouTube video mocking the Prophet Muhammad which was originally thought to have been behind the attack.

'When she said that, I could tell that she was not telling me the truth,' he said.

Emails released recently appear to show not only did she lie about it, She was the creator of the lie.

why does it take 2 years to release email? Paper copies? please.

That's funny cuz, the Repubs hearings and "investigations" have consistently proven that she did not lie about Benghazi and that she had no control over security at embassies.

OTOH, we do know that Repubs cut security at Benghazi and then refused to give them help when it was requested.

The pubs have wasted millions and have only managed to indict themselves.
Hillary, is that you? Must be since the very 1st statement is a lie...

Luddly wouldn't recognize truth if it smacked him in the face. It's rather sad.
Emails released recently appear to show not only did she lie about it, She was the creator of the lie.

why does it take 2 years to release email? Paper copies? please.

That's funny cuz, the Repubs hearings and "investigations" have consistently proven that she did not lie about Benghazi and that she had no control over security at embassies.

OTOH, we do know that Repubs cut security at Benghazi and then refused to give them help when it was requested.

The pubs have wasted millions and have only managed to indict themselves.
Hillary, is that you? Must be since the very 1st statement is a lie...

Forum List

Back