Hillary book asks "What Happened?" Trump tweets "I happened"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The mighty Trump destroys hillary again.

Trump retweets meme mocking Hillary Clinton's new memoir | Daily Mail Online

sep 2 2017 President Trump couldn't resist yet another shot at his nemesis
Just hours after returning to Washington, DC from flood-ravaged regions of Texas and Louisiana, the president retweeted a meme poking fun at Clinton
The meme, which was first posted by a pro-Trump Twitter account known as Trumpism 4.0, shows the cover of Clinton’s new memoir, What Happened
Next to the book is a copy of a book with the same design, only this time with the words ‘I happened’ over a picture of a smiling Trump

43DACF8900000578-0-image-a-16_1504410948124.jpg

The impotent Trump has already destroyed himself and his presidency. He has zero credibility now.
In a focus group in Pittsburgh full of Trump supporters 90% of them are disgusted with his antics.
One former trump supporter said," he's not even professional none the less presidential."

The impotent Trump has already destroyed himself and his presidency. He has zero credibility now.
In a focus group in Pittsburgh full of Trump supporters 90% of them are disgusted with his antics.
One former trump supporter said," he's not even professional none the less presidential."

You racist imbeciles are pathetic. Still believing everything the bogus media and those fake polls tell ya huh?

DAMN you're stupid!!!!!
I guess picking cotton is all you have to look forward to.

"Hillary in a LANDSLIDE!!!!!"

Last edited:

The goal was to keep The Hag & CO. out.

Mission accomplished bro.
The rest is noise.

Try and keep up.

Acting "Presidential" is for sackless little bitches trying to fit in to the "establishment". Our boy is about governing for this nations best....and fuck the rest!
SIMPLE SHIT!

i still think the book should of been called,,,,,"Why I Urinated During The Debates"

You racist imbeciles are pathetic. Still believing everything the bogus media and those fake polls tell ya huh?

DAMN you're stupid!!!!!
I guess picking cotton is all you have to look forward to.

"Hillary in a LANDSLIDE!!!!!"

Still living in that bubble where you think Trump is competent, stable and accomplishing a lot.
Add some salt of " fake news and polls" and you have a dumbass deplorable who continues to suck DT's tiny wiener.

Acting "Presidential" is for sackless little bitches trying to fit in to the "establishment". Our boy is about governing for this nations best....and fuck the rest!
SIMPLE SHIT!
Your boy has proven to be totally over his head ina job he never expected to get.
Funny you think obnoxious embarrassing behavior is good for the country. What country would that be?

I always appreciate Trump's blunt honesty. That may be his best quality.

Trump supporters, the die hard ones, the ones more willing to go down with the ship than the band on the Titanic, act the same way the huckster buffoon does. A generation of parenting that placed no emphasis on character and disposition is reaping the bitter crop they sowed. And the rest of us must suffer the embarrassment.

IMG_2423.JPG

The rest is noise.

Try and keep up.
You have such low standards. No wonder you're a trump supporter.
There's no question the always competent experienced public servant HRC would have been 1000 times better.
She would have filled all gov positions already, not permitted the coal industry to pollute at will, not used dangerous rhetoric with NK and no one would be questioning her sanity as a large % of the country is doing now with psycho in chief.

The mighty Trump destroys hillary again.

Trump retweets meme mocking Hillary Clinton's new memoir | Daily Mail Online

sep 2 2017 President Trump couldn't resist yet another shot at his nemesis
Just hours after returning to Washington, DC from flood-ravaged regions of Texas and Louisiana, the president retweeted a meme poking fun at Clinton
The meme, which was first posted by a pro-Trump Twitter account known as Trumpism 4.0, shows the cover of Clinton’s new memoir, What Happened
Next to the book is a copy of a book with the same design, only this time with the words ‘I happened’ over a picture of a smiling Trump

43DACF8900000578-0-image-a-16_1504410948124.jpg

Trump didn't come up with that, dumbass.

View attachment 147446

The rest is noise.

Try and keep up.
You have such low standards. No wonder you're a trump supporter.
There's no question the always competent experienced public servant HRC would have been 1000 times better.
She would have filled all gov positions already, not permitted the coal industry to pollute at will, not used dangerous rhetoric with NK and no one would be questioning her sanity as a large % of the country is doing now with psycho in chief.

The Hag has to win first cupcake.

She could not even beat Trump.

The "I happened" tweet was also made by hurricane Harvey.........LOL

Forum List

Back