Hillary Bus Dumps Human Shit into Street

Democrats the self appointed champions of the environment routinely dump billions of gallons of raw sewage into public waterways from their crumbling inner city sewer systems...but its okay because they're Democrats. /sarcasm
Don't blame it all on Democrats.

There are a few Republicans contributing......except in Philly.......where Mitt got almost zero votes......and the votes he did get were mistakes.....cuz illegals forgot which button to push....due to no hablo English.

It belonged to HRC, who thought her sh-t doesn't stink, and would actually help fertilize the area.

She just was trying to mark the area with her droppings like a good undomesticated, wild animal.

I think america is going to feel like that storm drain if she wins.

The bus is chartered. It's the bus company's fault, not Hillary Clinton's. jeezus
and the excuses fly.
Why then did the DNC apologize for THEIR doing it.
that makes no sense.

I doubt that out of the blue Hillary suddenly commanded the bus to stop, and release the shit. Picturing that happening is pretty funny though.
I doubt that Hillary was on the bus to be honest.
However, I know if I had chartered a bus and the driver pulled over to a storm drain and started pulling out the hose to drain the tank, I personally would have stopped him.
Nobody on the dem team felt that he was doing anything wrong? seriously?

The bus is chartered. It's the bus company's fault, not Hillary Clinton's. jeezus
and the excuses fly.
Why then did the DNC apologize for THEIR doing it.
that makes no sense.

I doubt that out of the blue Hillary suddenly commanded the bus to stop, and release the shit. Picturing that happening is pretty funny though.
I doubt that Hillary was on the bus to be honest.
However, I know if I had chartered a bus and the driver pulled over to a storm drain and started pulling out the hose to drain the tank, I personally would have stopped him.
Nobody on the dem team felt that he was doing anything wrong? seriously?

Its unacceptable for sure.

They dumped a bunch of Trumps all over the road?

You people mock, scoff, and or smear every time you've been exposed and cannot refute. There is no getting around this. This is your candidate who has already proven she is negligent in the handling of secure information and now dumps shit onto Ametican soil. What says all of the enviros on this?
Is that it? Don't you want to add that she's a secret Muslim or something?

I would have no problem with a Muslim President.
^ RINO

I simply don't like the policies of Obama and Hillary. No vote.

Forum List

Back