Hillary Busted in Yet Another Lie

Anyone that thinks the Clinton Foundation is strictly a charity is one of two things, really duped or one of the most ill informed people on the planet. The blind loyalty is mind boggling
Sassy, I didn't want to believe it, but it is blind loyalty. Are Republicans this bad? I'm floored.

How could anyone possibly vote for such vermin?

Hillary Rodham Clinton on CNN Wednesday brushed aside the $675,000 Goldman Sachs provided for speech appearances simply as "what they offered me," but the flip answer ignored that speech fees are negotiated by agents.

During the period of the Goldman Sach and many other top dollar speeches, she was represented by the Harry Walker Agency, which calls itself "the world's leading speaker's bureau."

exdc5-6oam2vjtzghfhm1k2zn_layout.jpg

When groups pick from their list of speakers, which also include Bill Clinton, the price is discreetly provided. For Hillary Clinton, the price appeared to regularly be shy of $300,000 each. For example, she received $275,000 for speaking to the University of Buffalo in 2013.

exdc5-6oam2vusj499qn8i2zn_layout.jpg

According to Bloomberg, "Her contract with the University of Buffalo for an Oct. 23 speech stipulated that her $275,000 fee be paid to her speaking agency, Harry Walker Agency Inc., and then remitted to the foundation."

Read it all

Hillary's Goldman Sachs speech fee set by her agent, not 'what they offered'

So I'm assuming tat you think th foundation is just a slush fund tat she can use any way she wants. Do you have any proof that the foundation is not exactly what it says it is, or that donations are used for anything other than charity projects?
I am not going to say yhat, because what I say on the board I have proven in my records and provide links. I know she paid Blumenthal to give reports on what was going on in libya, $120,000 a year and that is not charity,

She didn't pay Blumenthal anything, the Clinton Foundation did - and his job there didn't include giving Clinton reports on Libya, he did that on his own time.
So, this was a serious coincidence... there are copies of emails to Hillary from Blumenthal that portions had to blacked out. Strange for a charity. Especially when H. wanted Blumenthal on the State's payroll and it was denied by Obama. Then, at the same time he began working for the Clinton Foundation at the tune of $10,000 a month.

Ok. So what?

Where's the scandal? They gave their longtime friend and associate a job working for the Foundation.

Anyone that thinks the Clinton Foundation is strictly a charity is one of two things, really duped or one of the most ill informed people on the planet. The blind loyalty is mind boggling
Sassy, I didn't want to believe it, but it is blind loyalty. Are Republicans this bad? I'm floored.

Some republicans are but it seems worse with the dems...hell they still think Obungles is one of the greatest

The HDS is bad today...

There is no lie... Some people don't know that negotiations are a series of offers and counteroffers...

Then there seems to be a load of crap... The Nutjobs have been digging around the Clinton Foundation for years now and there is nothing..

So if you got any, not some pulled of a Rabid RW site then bring it down to your local cop station...

Otherwise shut the fuck up and try and beat her on issues because you are getting spanked there.

The reason you shovel all this shit is because you got nothing else... Your repeated lies are just that lies...

Hillary Rodham Clinton on CNN Wednesday brushed aside the $675,000 Goldman Sachs provided for speech appearances simply as "what they offered me," but the flip answer ignored that speech fees are negotiated by agents.

During the period of the Goldman Sach and many other top dollar speeches, she was represented by the Harry Walker Agency, which calls itself "the world's leading speaker's bureau."

When groups pick from their list of speakers, which also include Bill Clinton, the price is discreetly provided. For Hillary Clinton, the price appeared to regularly be shy of $300,000 each. For example, she received $275,000 for speaking to the University of Buffalo in 2013.

According to Bloomberg, "Her contract with the University of Buffalo for an Oct. 23 speech stipulated that her $275,000 fee be paid to her speaking agency, Harry Walker Agency Inc., and then remitted to the foundation."

Read it all

Yup. She's basically taking bribes from Wall Street. They're still behind China and Saudi Arabia in the pecking order though.

A bribe? for what?

It's just a case of hypocrisy. The left-wing idiots assume that anyone who get's a buck, must be being bribed. But when Hillary does it, it's ok.

It's just hypocrisy. I have no problem with her being paid a million dollars per speech.

Just don't tell me that when someone else does, that... Oh well, when they do it... it must be corrupt. No, you are a hypocrite. Pure and simple.

Bribe being used for effect. It might technically be legal in this particular case. But it's not like they aren't paying for her in all reality.

Of course, she's a hypocrite and corrupt. What the fuck is America's problem for not laughing her off the face of the political map?

Read it all

So I'm assuming tat you think th foundation is just a slush fund tat she can use any way she wants. Do you have any proof that the foundation is not exactly what it says it is, or that donations are used for anything other than charity projects?
I am not going to say yhat, because what I say on the board I have proven in my records and provide links. I know she paid Blumenthal to give reports on what was going on in libya, $120,000 a year and that is not charity,

She didn't pay Blumenthal anything, the Clinton Foundation did - and his job there didn't include giving Clinton reports on Libya, he did that on his own time.

So (and I know, or believe you cannot be this biased that you are actually making up reasons why he was paid $10,000 a month), the timing, reports, his location and friendship is just coincidence. I don't think you are that gullible and you are merely playing games. Have you even thought of listening to that video? Of course not. The ego of yours must be too fragile to accept that you were wrong and is unacceptable to you. That's all I can think of.

so what is the clinton foundation, other than a charity?
Nothing. Just a charity.
so which are you then? really duped or ill-informed?

Frank Giustra, uranium, Uranium One, Rosatom, Russia and a 31 million dollar donation to the Clinton Foundation. Tie it all together and there is a problem

Nothing. Just a charity.
I'm afraid that refers to you. I am willing to listen and read all of the lies given by GWB. I may agree with anyone that can give me evidence. But you are not willing to do the same. That is both duped and ill-informed, my friend.

Nothing. Just a charity.
I'm afraid that refers to you. I am willing to listen and read all of the lies given by GWB. I may agree with anyone that can give me evidence. But you are not willing to do the same. That is both duped and ill-informed, my friend.
you quoted and agreed with a post that said anyone thinking the clinton foundation is just a charity is either duped or ill-informed.

then you told me it was just a charity.

so did you not mean to agree with that part of SassyIrishLass's post?

Nothing. Just a charity.

I'm well aware of what Clinton is all about, that makes me informed. Just today she claimed to be a progressive and immediately caught shit from progressives for doing so and taking money from Wall St. Her pandering blew up in her wrinkled prune face

Nothing. Just a charity.

I'm well aware of what Clinton is all about, that makes me informed. Just today she claimed to be a progressive and immediately caught shit from progressives for doing so and taking money from Wall St. Her pandering blew up in her wrinkled prune face
you are a lot of things. informed is not one of them

Nothing. Just a charity.

You're dealing with an ill informed loon and the insults will begin flying as soon as you corner him. Just a heads up

Nothing. Just a charity.

you are a lot of things. informed is not one of them

Run along, I have no interest in your thread derailment or middle school insults. I'm onto you

Frank Giustra, uranium, Uranium One, Rosatom, Russia and a 31 million dollar donation to the Clinton Foundation. Tie it all together and there is a problem
They don't want to listen. It is too powerful. They could, on their own google those terms and find out that Hillary approved of the investment that gave foreign investors, and Russia 20% of our uranium in a mine. Giustra wound up in jail but not before he and all of the investors donated millions to the Clinton Foundation. When Bill Clinton was asked about these donations while she was SOS, and "forgot" to disclose them, Bill said, "Don't ask me..I just work there."

Nothing. Just a charity.
you quoted and agreed with a post that said anyone thinking the clinton foundation is just a charity is either duped or ill-informed.

then you told me it was just a charity.

so did you not mean to agree with that part of SassyIrishLass's post?

The actual conversation, was, from you: "so which are you then? really duped or ill-informed?" and I responded to you, "I'm afraid that refers to you. I am willing to listen and read all of the lies given by GWB. I may agree with anyone that can give me evidence. But you are not willing to do the same. That is both duped and ill-informed, my friend."

I did not say anyone who thinks the Clinton Foundation is a charity is either duped or ill informed. Post the number of the link.

Read it all

So (and I know, or believe you cannot be this biased that you are actually making up reasons why he was paid $10,000 a month), the timing, reports, his location and friendship is just coincidence. I don't think you are that gullible and you are merely playing games. Have you even thought of listening to that video? Of course not. The ego of yours must be too fragile to accept that you were wrong and is unacceptable to you. That's all I can think of.

:lol:

Explain to me why I should be scandalized by the fact that the Clintons gave their friend a job working for their Foundation.

You apparently seem to think this is a really big deal, and yet I can't for the life of me figure out why.

And don't be a dick - I can play the personal attack game too, but I'd prefer not to.

Forum List

Back