Hillary Chokes.......Again

I'm certainly not a Hillary fan, but I would doubt if a cough is going to take down her campaign. Some candidates give more than one speech a day. A cough is natural.
trump most likely has pharmaceutical help,
Would you like to provide a link? Irresponsible comment.
BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS – New York City, New York – Donald Trump’s therapist and his personal physician agree that he has an extremely rare medical condition involving his lungs amd skull, that forces him to have to regularly take in lots of air to keep his head and ego inflated.

Donald Trump
• 04/28/2011
You still haven't wiped that brown stuff off your chin.
Poor old Hillary. She still gags and coughs when she remembers what Chelsie's real father made her do.
The delusion is coming on hard today.

I'm certainly not a Hillary fan, but I would doubt if a cough is going to take down her campaign. Some candidates give more than one speech a day. A cough is natural.
BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS – New York City, New York – Donald Trump’s therapist and his personal physician agree that he has an extremely rare medical condition involving his lungs amd skull, that forces him to have to regularly take in lots of air to keep his head and ego inflated.

Donald Trump
• 04/28/2011
Poor old Hillary. She still gags and coughs when she remembers what Chelsie's real father made her do.
you got all excited did you now?

From the title of the thread I thought this would be about Abedin trying on a larger strap-on without warning her boss first.

BREAKING NEWS

Donald Trump
• 04/28/2011
Still suffering from that reading comprehension problem?
There is a cure.

BREAKING NEWS

Donald Trump
• 04/28/2011
There is a cure.
You still have Hillary's shit on your chin.
Oh the wonderful feeling when we see the Clinton's being 'frog-walked' in chains into a Federal courthouse.
It will be better than watching the first moon landing on TV.

BREAKING NEWS

Donald Trump
• 04/28/2011
There is a cure.
well I know I didn't state: "The delusion is coming on hard" It is what can happen when one gets excited, perhaps it is you who doesn't realize what you wrote.

Democrat Party Adherents (like those crusts you get in your news when you have a really bad cold) who want Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky to be president ought to be paying more attention to who their party tells them must be her VP. Very important to know who'll be there for you when all the head-banging bears the inevitable fruit.......

elect-hillary-bighouse-i7923.jpg

Maybe she can run a cough clinic, where they pass out free condoms and throat lozenges. This old battleaxe, lying, thieving SKANK deserves jail time, not podium time.

TRUMP '16

BREAKING NEWS

Donald Trump
• 04/28/2011
There is a cure.
well I know I didn't state: "The delusion is coming on hard" It is what can happen when one gets excited, perhaps it is you who doesn't realize what you wrote.
There is a cure.

Trump Proven Right: Ex Top Hillary Clinton Aide: 'She's Tired'; Disdains Meeting Voters - The Gateway Pundit
Yes Hillary is very tired. Who in their right minds thinks she has the stamina to battle even Sanders until Nov. Then she has to defeat Trump? What a fucking joke that is.
I have predicted she will quit for 'health reasons' a couple of weeks before the FBI charges her and her sexual predator husband with a variety of criminal felonies.
So an ex top Hillary is lying?
I can't wait to see the dried up old habitual criminal get charged by the FBI.

There is a cure.
There is a cure.
dude i don't care about what gets you hard. Why can't you leave it alone? Get it, leave... it.... alone?

There is a cure.
There is a cure.
dude i don't care about what gets you hard. Why can't you leave it alone? Get it, leave... it.... alone?

Forum List

Back